Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:30:44 AM

Bitcoin is expected to keep rising from current prices, Bitcoin's fundamentals are strong to support prices to achieve them. With more and more people knowing bitcoin .. then possibly btc will continue to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:14 AM

If we study the chart and the progress of the bitcoin in the market; we can see the 820% that the value of bitcoin increased. I believe that the value of the bitcoin will increase more before the year will end.

fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:42:43 AM

Bitcoin dominates from all types of alt-coins and it would eventually pumps up as the time goes by. That is why most investors preferred to invest bitcoins because it is popular and much easier to trade. All you have to do is a good capital:)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

We should buy now bitcoin until the price is not reaching 8000 dollar also it is a form of investment could gives big profit in the near future, we all know that value of bitcoin is non stop to fluctuates and most of thee time it was increasing every month there is a huge difference that is why even short term we can make profit. This is one of the best source of income for now and in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

We should buy now bitcoin until the price is not reaching 8000 dollar also it is a form of investment could gives big profit in the near future, we all know that value of bitcoin is non stop to fluctuates and most of thee time it was increasing every month there is a huge difference that is why even short term we can make profit. This is one of the best source of income for now and in the future.

I think we should buy bitcoins because as what I see on the progress of the chart, It was increasing too much higher as before. We all know that the value of bitcoin is non stop and every month of this, bitcoin increase higher and higher, every month you can receive income. Working here in this online job can give you too much income so thats why we should buy bitcoins.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

Bitcoin prices reached the peak yesterday ($ 7900) due to Segwit's cancellation yesterday. I think this is an opportunity, Bitcoin could go up to $ 8,000 again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

I'd expect the opposite, I think it will drop to around $6k as people start trading alts again. $8k is definitely possible in the near future, but I'm not convinced it will happen this side of the new year.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

Thanx god i already have some and price increasing so fast i think it will hit 100k$ soon Smiley

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:27:10 AM

Because fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong to bring the price to continue increase, the price still possible to going up to 10 times from currenct price, this is can be see from the total supply only 21 million, and also other fundamental like Bitcoin used in banks for major transfer and as asset in tradedindex funds. And now more people in the world interest with blockchain technologi that case the popularitas and demand of Bitcoin continue increase.

hookcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:20 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Since 2x segvit is no longer available, there are no worries about the safety of bitcoin. This will make investors bitcoin rest assured. I think $ 10000 price will not be far away with bitcoin.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I dont think now is good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price since the last fork which all user want to get free coin after fork.
Its push the price till now, but i think after that bitcoin will just reverse first before continue its power.
flowpify

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:50 AM

Damn this fork has made quite a mess. Maybe it would be wise to wait a couple of days to let the madness go down and to see if the price stabilise to optimize the buy?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
I guess history hasn't repeated itself this time and the event you "predicted" which is going to happen hasn't happened. This is why we should be less dependent on prediction when investing on crypto currencies. You never know what is going to happen and when.
And its never late to buy bitcoin. Each and every moment is the perfect time to buy bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

I think bitcoin price will fall now because Segwit2x activation has been canceled.
Bitcoin price may go to 6500$ then the right time to enter into bitcoin.
So in my opinion it is not right time to buy bitcoin.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

Wait and see, after November 2017 we can decides should buy or not?. I'm not fundamental trader/ investor, but only using MACD with long time period to see where the price will go. Second thing, I also have experience with currency trading ( I think similar ), until now support my activity very good. Different opinion but profit become our goal. Good luck to you.

Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

Yeah, that's right, and we are seeing that happen. btc has been rising steadily and may reach $ 8000 by the end of the year. And that is the reason we invest today btc and not be hesitant. invest now and maybe after a few months you will have a pretty big profit.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

Might be difficult to chance upon a dip in bitcoin price so low. The bearish trend always short and the All time high is too high and keeps breaking the barrier. If you believe as others it's still safe to buy bitcoin during the short dip as the bullish market still dominate and bitcoin keeps hitting target price.
I am in very much favor of buying of bitcoin and that at such a high market value. It is because of the reason that there is no point of denying this fact that bitcoin will help you in earning of a very good amount of profit even if you are buying it such a high rates. Moreover, you never know what will happen in the future. So, you need to go for buying the bitcoins before it’s too late.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:39:24 PM

I am in very much favor of buying of bitcoin and that at such a high market value. It is because of the reason that there is no point of denying this fact that bitcoin will help you in earning of a very good amount of profit even if you are buying it such a high rates. Moreover, you never know what will happen in the future. So, you need to go for buying the bitcoins before it’s too late.

Explain in your terms how exactly one can earn 'very good amounts' of profit by buying at current levels? Are you referring to holding, trading, investing, etc? There is no such a thing as making money by buying at whatever levels if you don't plan to do anything with your coins. If it was that easy to make money with Bitcoin, people wouldn't hesitate to directly go all in. Everything you do with your coins involves a certain risk, where you have to understand what's causing this market to go up, what may cause the market to go down, what the purpose is of you buying Bitcoin (aside from the obvious which is making profit), etc. Bitcoin isn't a tree that drops money that everyone can pick up freely. Roll Eyes
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

Technically bitcoin price go to 6200/6100 USD Segwit2x activation has been canceled too so seems after a bit falling buying bitcoin gives us good profit in longterm investment
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

Bitcoin is best investment today because a transition is taking place right now. Now centralised institutions from government to finance companies, all are getting interested in Bitcoin. Soon CME is bringing bitcoin futures. This all gonna add and bring in more bigger investors. This gonna increase demand. Bitcoin is getting mainstream. This is indeed the best price to accumulate more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: