Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

BTC price is just $6800 now. The reason is that after the stop of Segwit2x, there are many small investors have sold BTC. I believe that it will recover in December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

Well, In Nowadays, Crypt is the part of human life, not exclusion in Finance. Cryptocurrency give the solution for make your money safety and maybe can get more if you sell it at the right time. Bitcoin with the conversion of USD around 7000 has give me inspiration how Bitcoin will have good progress for the future. And, Cryptocurrency maybe can replace classical problem, like robbery or pickpocket.

shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:16:04 PM

At present, Bitcoin is a good investment because it can be easily transferred . Now from the government financial Institutions are interested in Bitcoin. The bitcoin demand is increasing day by day. Everything is online is now gets involved with Bitcoin.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

I do not agree with the writer's price speculation. Bitcoin has risen too much to fast already this year alone. This time last year bitcoin was trading at $750 there about. Thanks to strong speculation as a result of etf,  different fork and recently cancelled xsegwit 2x hard fork! Bitcoin was able to rise because of these event. Now I  think solving bitcoin network issue may take us beyond $10,000 but there must be some sort of positive news before any further rise in price.
flowpify

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

It may be interesting to wait for the price to stabilize, because for now, it keeps going down, and as it was said, price went really high because of the fork
Wait and see
LordMonopoly

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

Wait until it goes back between 5500$ - 6000$ and buy in the night or tomorrow. Bitcoin will come back 2 times stronger afterwards so it is a great opportunity right now. For the moment I just enjoy looking at people panic selling and making the price crash.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:38:19 PM

haha The market is crazy now. The BTC price has declined to $6500. Investors are transfering to invest in Bitcoin Cash. Maybe whales and sharks are dumping Bitcoin. This is a good chance to buy Bitcoin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:06:04 AM

Because we have seen that after segwit1 bitcoin fall and then increase immediately and break all previous records so after segwit2 bitcoin will definitely increase and one who have bitcoin in their wallet will get some profit so buy as much as you can.
Yes it is quite easy to say you will earn more than your expectation with such a little efforts from you side. Holding is one of the best strategies for making your wallet strong enough to hold many bitcoins in such a short time period.

This can’t be achieved with any other income source. Like you said, all those how are on hold with their bitcoins, mind-blowing results are now.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin. Looking at the ever-increasing price movements from year to year makes many people interested in buying bitcoin as a long-term investment.
They assumed, would benefit greatly when they sold it a few years later.
Maybe my current plan will buy bitcoin from some of my money, because i don't want to spend all the money to buy bitcoin, i will save some of my money, to reserve when i suffer a loss in investment.

cryptofuture7

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

The Bitcoin and Crypto industrie itself will make revolution in entire Financial system.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:07:26 PM

in this year bitcoin will go in 8000 $ or it could be d early 2018. So, For this reason I want to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
If we look at the market value of bitcoin since the past few weeks, then we’ll get to know this thing that the market price is continuously increasing and it will continue to show same kind of behavior in the future as well. So buying the bitcoins at the very present moment will help you in earning some good amount of profit in the future. You only need to believe in bitcoin for your better tomorrow.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

With the recent relsease of bitcoin cash and the blockcain devs pushing poeple to mine it, many miners have switched to bitcoin cash and this effected the price, the price droped to 6500$ again , and this might be the best time buy before the next fork, because no one knows how far the price will go after it and there is no garente that you will get a chance like this for a long time.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Because if you buy Bitcoin at this time you will receive B2X on November 16 but after November 16 Bitcoin will definitely have a slight adjustment and maybe the price will drop a lot and this is a good opportunity to invest heavily in Bitcoin because I am sure that 2018 will be the Bitcoin era

Well i'm not really excited about b2x as it may be another btg that had its value plunging after its release. Though who wouldn't want free coins. High or low value its still money. Buy some now and wait for the correction. Prices will eventually be a lot higher a few days after the fork
All these news are rumor and they are not officially declared that there is fork in mid of November and this is the hatters jealousy that they are giving a lot of popularity of his news believe in bitcoin that will not fall like this bitcoin has cleared all the obstacle and survived easily through such kind of situation and this time if a fork occur investor will take full advantage out of it and will take price to its current value.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

This is a good time to buy this, and also the bitcoin is a rare moment in which time going through bitcoin ride down, opportunities already in front of the eyes Let's take advantage, so that we get more benefits when bitcoin will soared but it should also use proper planning and trust of bitcoin it will soar later.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:17 PM

Its a good opportunity to buy btc now because it goes down, and we already knew the characteristic of btc , When it starts to recover, surely everybody will enjoy the benefits of its expensiveness because anyone who invest will earn a huge profit. I just want to have much capital to invest:)
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:54 PM

You have to buy it now because of the current circumstances , the BTC is still falling.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I completely agree with what you are saying but to me the price of Bitcoin will get to $10000 this year because of the increase awareness created by the Blockchain Technology. With the emergence of different projects based on the Blockchain Ecosystem more and more people are joining the Crypto-rush. Thus Bitcoin, the father of all protocols will continue to soar high like an eagle.

HOMT