Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6101 times)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

We should buy bitcoins now because demand is high and with this in mind the price is expected to soar as high as 100000 dollars as money analysists have predicted and right now we seem to be on course
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:14 AM

Why now the answer is simple bitcoin price will rise more in the future, of course this is only assuming that you are planning to buy and hold your bitcoin for a long period of time. To be honest you may also want to check altcoins, there are stable altcoins in the market that can make it big next year. I am betting on Ethereum and litecoin, price are way cheaper than bitcoin.

If you are into day trading as of this writing I think the price right now is expensive, try to buy when bitcoin price dip a little, but I personally do not see this will happen any time soon.

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

of course i buy bitcoin now because the price is still increasing and i believe that in 2018 he hit the price of 8k so buy now before its to late..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

The amount of Bitcoin isn't increasing more in the future, so with a low supply and high demand, the price will be high in the future. So why not you buy Bitcoin for now and sell it in the future to make good profit ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:48:54 AM

The amount of Bitcoin isn't increasing more in the future, so with a low supply and high demand, the price will be high in the future. So why not you buy Bitcoin for now and sell it in the future to make good profit ?
The limited supply gives a unique value to the bitcoin. Those experts are predicting about the bitcoin will worth three digit in the future. if this time the bitcoin still worth a single digit. and why not to buy as much as we can. The sky is a limit. There will be no party can disturb the bitcoin ecosystem itself. The decentralized is everything.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

The limited supply gives a unique value to the bitcoin. Those experts are predicting about the bitcoin will worth three digit in the future. if this time the bitcoin still worth a single digit. and why not to buy as much as we can. The sky is a limit. There will be no party can disturb the bitcoin ecosystem itself. The decentralized is everything.
That is one of the reasons why many people buy bitcoin and hold it including myself, and the statement proved to be the high price, because of the increasing number of bitcoin users and high demand, but the risk is also quite large where if something is affecting the decreasing demand on bitcoin, it could be that bitcoin will fall and lose value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

of course i buy bitcoin now because the price is still increasing and i believe that in 2018 he hit the price of 8k so buy now before its to late..
what do you mean? that price already been hit personally I'm aiming for more so instead of selling what I've got i will surely hold and try to accumulate
more, I'm starting to realize that bitcoin will be more valuable than what I'm expecting it before, so better to keep buying as early as now.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:56 AM

haha... I have answered this question many times ago. Ok, You can choose another coin to invest but I'm sure with you. Holding Bitcoin is the safest way to earn money in crypto world
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:18:51 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
Do you do what your heart tells you. There are a lot of people like those who are for further growth, and those who expect failure. So buy my opinion and forward, and there you will see everything yourself.
Bobby Ocean

Activity: 6
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

Bitcoin is headed into the stratosphere. 

When bitcoin is in the eight figures, remember today when the price was $8256.

Big players are coming onboard, and when the BTC futures markets get rolling, the skies the limit. 

~ BO
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

2018 will definitely have a lot of increase in store for bitcoin and we may experience even a larger boom than we did this year. A lot of things and development would happen that would make new investors to want to take part in the evolution and with that we won't just be looking at bitcoin as just an asset, but a valuable asset that can be used for day to day activities. That would then give it more chances of increasing even the more in value.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:14:49 AM

You can make good money if you know how to research, as I am going to tell you about a technology business. Business requires time, investment and research, technology can make it autopilot i.e. computer will work for you.
Exactly, The thing which matters the most in deciding how much profit you are going to earn is none other than the time which you opt for buying or selling of your bitcoins. If you will not buy the bitcoins at cheaper rates, it will be very much difficult for you to get what all you actually want to earn. You really need to take care of this. You can buy the bitcoins right now as the prices are down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:53:19 AM

Bitcoin price is so valuable in this time and the price of it still increasing. It mostly depends on the demand of user. I think people buy bitcoin for more profit than he bought. Though the price of bitcoin is so high, but people are buying and holding it for more profit.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

Personally, I would buy bitcoin now because it has a bright future ahead. What I mean to say is that its likely that the price could increase in the future. If you buy today at $8K and hold it for about a year, the returns could be doubled or even more than that.

The demand for bitcoin is increasing like everyday. And assuming that it will be globally adopted, then bitcoin price could soar in just a matter of months. So its never too late to buy today eventhough some of us have qualms on buying at this price. If you have patience, then you can wait for it to drop, but we don't know when its gonna happened and by the time it drop already you might be missing the opportunity to make a good profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:49:46 PM

We should buy bitcoins now because demand is high and with this in mind the price is expected to soar as high as 100000 dollars as money analysists have predicted and right now we seem to be on course
Yes, demand is increasing each and every day and we have not even seen anything yet.

New investors are stepping in daily as they want to have a share of the global cake and looking at the population of bitcoin users right now compared to the global population, then we will know that the chances of huge growth is definite and anyone who is smart now will not want to take their chances waiting for the best price to buy and just buy now.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:54:22 PM

That limited supply is what has really made bitcoin what it is today asides the huge benefit it brought. It is highly useful and extremely valuable and the fact that only few of this can be mined is what has made people today to want to buy into it.

Bitcoin has really surprised a lot of us and I believe that in no time, the surprises are going to be huge than the ones we have seen already. So many storms have been weathered and we are still thriving, very soon, it is just the fruit of patience we are all going to be reaping.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Bitcoin price is so valuable in this time and the price of it still increasing. It mostly depends on the demand of user. I think people buy bitcoin for more profit than he bought. Though the price of bitcoin is so high, but people are buying and holding it for more profit.

We should buy bitcoin because we can get good money and trading opportunity with bitcoin. In the old days, we couldn't make trading in traditional stock markets, now, we can trade everywhere with bitcoin.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

you should buy bitcoin simply because this is the future.. bitcoin will destroy the monetary system that we had.. and financial institution and government manipulated that system for a long time.. and bitcoin the future is decentralized that we have security and doesnt have inflation and the value is keep increasing overtime.. soon all people will adapt bitcoin because of the blockchain technology behind it.
Well, it is like some people always forget that fact at the end of the day and rather than looking at what bitcoin is going to give them in the future, they keep looking at the best price to buy at the present until they miss at a good price and even ends up buying at a higher price after all. Bitcoin is really showing so much sign of great improvement in the long run and anyone that lags now will have themselves to blame. Best time is to buy when you have the cash and have faith that bitcoin is going to soar.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency.day by day bitcoin increase and increase.Bitcoin touch the sky with it's big price $1000+ .It's very amazing. I hope Bitcoin booming new year then i  would want buy bitcoin now.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

I know about bitcoin in 2010 when bitcoin price is around only $500 but now a days bitcoin price is $1000+ so I know it is a best coin in this world so still now I'm buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: