Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

Well , in 2009 bitcoin  value was 2000 , people all over the world never though that Bitcoin  Is going to reach $11k   .  Well, now is the same think , if you buy Bitcoin now maybe in a few months will reach $15k  , you gonna have a nice profit . But if Bitcoin reach $25k  , how is gonna be the profit ? HUGE man , huge .
That’s cool if you come to know about this coin that early otherwise there are so many case where investors are badly regretting for coming across bitcoin very late.

You must be holding large number of bitcoin now and if you are still buying bitcoin, it means soon you are going to be a millionaire. I hope you achieve your targets with bitcoin and keep investing into world best coin. Keep investing and rocking!
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

The Bitcoin and Crypto industrie itself will make revolution in entire Financial system.
You have briefed the crunch of this answer. Basically bitcoin is an emerging currency that will be prevailed over the world in next couple of years. Future is all about bitcoin and then whose oven will have bitcoin in their pocket, people call them lucky. Because at that time bitcoin will be easily available but would be much expensive that a normal salaried person can’t afford to buy it.
Everything in this life requires patience and bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme even though it has made a lot of elites over the years.

One thing I can say is that no matter what, once you understand what you are getting into and you know the huge value bitcoin is going to create in the future, any value right now is still very low compared to what it is going to be in the future and that is a good reason to buy.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

When you started this topic the price of the bitcoin is 8000 dollars but if you see the price today it will become and now is 16,000 dollars so your money will double also if you buy bitcoin on that day. But if you want to invest now you can buy but invest only you can afford to lose because even the price continue to increase they have posibility yhe price will decrease so it's better if you have support so incase the price decrease you can buy bitcoin again and you will not lose money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:49:03 AM

When you started this topic the price of the bitcoin is 8000 dollars but if you see the price today it will become and now is 16,000 dollars so your money will double also if you buy bitcoin on that day. But if you want to invest now you can buy but invest only you can afford to lose because even the price continue to increase they have posibility yhe price will decrease so it's better if you have support so incase the price decrease you can buy bitcoin again and you will not lose money.

People who've been dealing with bitcoin for a long time now have kept on saying that its always a good time to buy btc because the future is really good. And it has been proven a lot of times to be correct already. So your enemy here is hesitation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

Because bitcoin is going to reach 6 figures next year. Just look how fast btc skyrocket this December and  if bitcoin was a person, it maybe laugh at those speculations that after $10k its over.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

of course when low price bitcoin I think all of us who use bitcoin buy bitcoin to earn big because trading only buying bitcoins that are low and that's just the work of others to make big because, as high as bitcoin price you need to convert it to usd so that the bitcoin price goes down again you will need to buy bitcoin to earn more money.

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

I dont buy Bitcoin now. I believe that it will adjust after the hard folks finish. Its price will reduce to $12000 and I will buy it immediately.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:56 AM

Anyone that has follow bitcoin for reasonable amount of time will notice bitcoin has become prefer choice for store of value and confidence in bitcoin as an asset is growing in leaps and bounds! Buying bitcoin is a strategic plan for your future finances! There is no height that bitcoin can not get to!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:01:00 AM

cause there have a chance for gain profit. i thought bitcoin can cross 20000$ before new year. and if i buy now then i have still chance to get a millionarie. Thats why i want to buy btc

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
Obviously, the reason why do we have to buy bitcoin is because we can see the future in it and it proved to us that bitcoin is the future due to its continuously increasing of value. If you doubt or hesitate about bitcoin then for sure you will regret the fact of not buying it now. By any chance that you need a proof then you should read an article about bitcoins.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

i checked bitcoin value everyday and sometimes it;s getting higher than usual but sometimes not, but the percentage of bitcoin value is high than to low so i think if you decide to buy bitcoin now it is a good time but you need to wait a big dump before you invest.
A lot of people have always thought they are late, whereas they are still so early. So many investors have said they will only looking forward to and by then maybe willing to sell their bitcoin when it is over $190000. We cannot say what the future holds for sure, but one thing with bitcoin is that there is a future for it and definitely it is a bright one.
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

As we know, the most common form of “investing” in Bitcoin is buying the currency in the hope it will rise in value. If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy.
However about what will happen with this currency, do some own research, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion.
Personally I still believe it's a good time to buy now, especially after this correlation.

Two advices to you:

- Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.
- After buying Bitcoins make sure to move them into your own personal wallet and never leave your money at any exchange.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:37:29 AM

I dont buy Bitcoin now. I believe that it will adjust after the hard folks finish. Its price will reduce to $12000 and I will buy it immediately.
You think people are buying bitcoin because of hard forks? I pity you right now bro. Go and ask coinbase to tell you the level at which users have increased on their platform that made them to get the platform upgraded not long ago. Probably with that you will know the best decision to make right now instead of being hesitant to buy and waiting for $12000. You may only be lucky to get that value at this moment, but I would not want to deal with luck only right now if I were you.
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

I need ur  expert opinion! Is it worth to buy bitcoin now?
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

It had to be bought yesterday. If you know what I mean Smiley
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

People who've been dealing with bitcoin for a long time now have kept on saying that its always a good time to buy btc because the future is really good. And it has been proven a lot of times to be correct already. So your enemy here is hesitation.
yes exactly how good to hold are been proven by some people that had been tried to hold it in a long period of time they are been hold it in a year and now they have been earning a lot so if you are trying to be one of them been holding it in a long period of time and when you are now make a start on it you can experience what they have been experience for.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:53:23 PM

Bitcoin is the future which could bring us the huge profit that we can't not expect, so  more early you buy Bitcoin more profit you will have in your pocket.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

Bitcoin is strongest fundamental coin that the price possible continue going up 10 times more than currenct price. Because supply of Bitcoin is limited only 21 million but now everyday many people from around the world  jump into Bitcoin.

strange that before that no one believed. because his growth was evident Smiley
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:55 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:35:58 PM by jovs

As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
Buying bitcoin is always a must if we are going to start an investment with the used of crypto-currency. Becasue buying bitcoin in any price give us the chance to earn and to gain profit in the future. Becasue initially bitcoin deserves a form of development in the future, and can give us an opportunity to earn and to have profit.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:21:36 PM

Well , in 2009 bitcoin  value was 2000 , people all over the world never though that Bitcoin  Is going to reach $11k   .  Well, now is the same think , if you buy Bitcoin now maybe in a few months will reach $15k  , you gonna have a nice profit . But if Bitcoin reach $25k  , how is gonna be the profit ? HUGE man , huge .
That’s cool if you come to know about this coin that early otherwise there are so many case where investors are badly regretting for coming across bitcoin very late.

You must be holding large number of bitcoin now and if you are still buying bitcoin, it means soon you are going to be a millionaire. I hope you achieve your targets with bitcoin and keep investing into world best coin. Keep investing and rocking!
Like what someone told me before starting to invest into bitcoin some years ago, it is never late than ever. Get in now when you still can. No one knows the future, even back then, no one did and we all took the risk anyway. Now, that things are changing, it seems a better time for the value of bitcoin to even increase the more. So, now is still a good time knowing that all the developments coming are just going to keep getting it bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: