Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

Bitcoin now has a large potential in the future. Bitcoin might be legalized and accepted as currency in over the nations, so many people will now buy bitcoin now since the price still affordable than waiting it at is highest price.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

I think to buy bitcoin right is good condition because i think the market condition is going to Bull condition and their price will be maximum in few days or month in near future and there are maximum chances to earn good profit that is why i should buy bitcoin now,
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Like any other stock, Bitcoin currency has its own tendencies in price. If you follow the trends and monitor price fluctuations during a certain period of time, you will be able to understand how it works. Sure, that price is not 100% predictable but having learnt the basics about how trading works you can make some forecasts.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Today is not suitable for us to buy BTC, the price they are too high, and they are continuing to increase in the coming time. So I think this is just the time to hold and expect to sell the BTC.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Today is not suitable for us to buy BTC, the price they are too high, and they are continuing to increase in the coming time. So I think this is just the time to hold and expect to sell the BTC.
I think it's not too high to buy bitcoin if we have a plan to invest in the long run. but if you feel hesitate to buy at least wait until the market drops a little and then buy.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

I think it's not too high to buy bitcoin if we have a plan to invest in the long run. but if you feel hesitate to buy at least wait until the market drops a little and then buy.
This is our advantage to buy bitcoin while the market is decreases on its value aside for that bitcoin is the promising coin near future so better to hodl with a long term investment because it has a potential to bounceback in higher prices and have a tendency to remain profitable.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

And it happened that Bitcoin even went far higher in its price than most people's expectations including yourself. That is really a very convincing reason why everyone should buy Bitcoin. It moves so expensive quite unexpectedly. That is largely due to the spiking demand. That's in addition to the fact that Bitcoin should be used because of the convenience and ease it offers.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:18:56 PM

therefore our chance to get a big profit when buying bitcoin at this time, but if it is bitcoin prices rise again it's a chance for us to get big profits that's very little. so it's better to start investing in bitcoin right now than in the future

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dab000

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

I think bitcoin is the most reliable for now
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

BTC is now over $ 9k. This time is not suitable for us to buy, but can still buy into surfing investment, holding them in a short time, as in a day or a few hours. Perhaps the price will increase and we take profit, although the profit is low but we will invest more.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past is showing signs of recovery, the market is showing signs of uptrend in the short term and current bitcoin prices are showing signs of correction before continuing to increase. So I believe this is a great time for you to buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 11000 in the coming days and that's your profit-taking point.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

therefore our chance to get a big profit when buying bitcoin at this time, but if it is bitcoin prices rise again it's a chance for us to get big profits that's very little. so it's better to start investing in bitcoin right now than in the future
The price of bitcoin now $9000 and i think that price is still affordable, and i believe that the value or price of bitcoin willl continue to rise so people should buy now and hold there bitcoin until the price will get very high.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

You would regret if your not to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is too cheap to buy in this early stage.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

Bitcoin is down compared to yesterday, the price of bitcoin is currently more than $ 9,000. You should buy bitcoin right now, because I think in the future the price of bitcoin will rise even higher and you will easily earn a profit.

Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Bitcoin is so popular around the world and the price of bitcoin is going up faster in the market, if i had too much capital i would buy more bitcoin and hold it in the long term because every months or years the price of bitcoin was so high.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

I think when Bitcoin is rising up in price, we should buy it now in order to sell it high after some holding, or buy, sell to buy again, when it will calm a bit.
Kelaychi

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

I believe there will still be another fall.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

The price of bitcoin now $9000 and i think that price is still affordable, and i believe that the value or price of bitcoin willl continue to rise so people should buy now and hold there bitcoin until the price will get very high.
Well the bitcoin price is crashed so hard from January until now, and I think it's time for bitcoin price increase. I don't know is bitcoin will back to $10000 or not but at least it's going up now. I also already stock some coins and ready to get profits.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

As you saw , bitcoin felt under 8k to around 7k , And it proves that bitcoin could be so unpredictable and riskey for short term investing , I can always come downer than what you think , in short time , but in long time as it gets more decentralize from been in a lot of whales pocket , the price is always bullish.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I do not recommend those pump and dump people to buy in because whenever they leave at their will, the Bitcoin market suffers. I think it is better for old-time investors to buy in all Bitcoins they can because they are those people who institutionalize Bitcoin until the end. These are the type of investors we need in this highly volatile market. AND yes, I hope they have funds to buy in at this time so there would be no room for dumpers to come by. I believe it is time to buy NOW because the market has risen steadily to $9,000 and has been gaining momentum for one week now. This steady increase is good because it will definitely not bounce back to a lesser value that is beyond our contemplation. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: