Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6101 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

I am firmly convinced that the bitcoin price will continue to grow, so the $100K barrier seems perfectly accessible by the year 2020. This means that even those who buy at the current price of $9,000 will have a large profit margin than any other investment instrument can offer within conventional investment funds.

Therefore, as long as the price of bitcoin continues to rise, it will always be correct to opt for buying bitcoins. A couple of years ago, when the price of bitcoin was below $1,000 nobody would think that buying bitcoins at $10K would be a prudent choice. In the same way, today it would seem crazy to buy bitcoins at $100K, but when the price reaches $200K we will regret not buying now.
As for me, the reason why I should have to buy bitcoin is because it is a promising coin in a crypto world and I have already experienced in gaining profit from it, today's bitcoin price is much lower than the past few months, there is no doubt that bitcoin will keep on kicking towards the moon even if it is volatility is two steps forward and one step backward, then therefore buying bitcoin is a profitable way in crypto world.
We should buy bitcoin today and maybe we can be more profitable in the near future. The bitcoin will maybe rise soon. Bitcoin will maybe rise soon because it's market value may change anytime anywhere, depending on the volume of investors, as what we all have known Bitcoin is now becoming trend and more popular so then we can expect more investors will have an interest on it and it will maybe rise in the near future because the volume of investors may increase.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting. I think the main reason is because we can make money from bitcoin and we can do from many ways that is related with bitcoin. many of us is trying to buy bitcoin while the price is in lower price and then they are holding for one period like 1 month
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

I do not agree with the writer's price speculation. Bitcoin has risen too much to fast already this year alone. This time last year bitcoin was trading at $750 there about. Thanks to strong speculation as a result of etf,  different fork and recently cancelled xsegwit 2x hard fork! Bitcoin was able to rise because of these event. All these news are rumor and they are not officially declared that there is fork in mid of November and this is the hatters jealousy that they are giving a lot of popularity of his news believe in bitcoin
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

You have briefed the crunch of this answer. Basically bitcoin is an emerging currency that will be prevailed over the world in next couple of years. Future is all about bitcoin and then whose oven will have bitcoin in their pocket, people call them lucky. When you started this topic the price of the bitcoin is 8000 dollars but if you see the price today it will become and now is 16,000 dollars so your money will double also if you buy bitcoin on that day
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

The reason why I have to buy bitcoin is because the price is currently at least under $ 9,900 and we can buy bitcoin in slightly more quantities. Beside that, Bitcoin obviously can still return to the price of $ 20,000 just like in late 2017 or even more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

I am firmly convinced that the bitcoin price will continue to grow, so the $100K barrier seems perfectly accessible by the year 2020. This means that even those who buy at the current price of $9,000 will have a large profit margin than any other investment instrument can offer within conventional investment funds.

Therefore, as long as the price of bitcoin continues to rise, it will always be correct to opt for buying bitcoins. A couple of years ago, when the price of bitcoin was below $1,000 nobody would think that buying bitcoins at $10K would be a prudent choice. In the same way, today it would seem crazy to buy bitcoins at $100K, but when the price reaches $200K we will regret not buying now.
As for me, the reason why I should have to buy bitcoin is because it is a promising coin in a crypto world and I have already experienced in gaining profit from it, today's bitcoin price is much lower than the past few months, there is no doubt that bitcoin will keep on kicking towards the moon even if it is volatility is two steps forward and one step backward, then therefore buying bitcoin is a profitable way in crypto world.
We should buy bitcoin today and maybe we can be more profitable in the near future. The bitcoin will maybe rise soon. Bitcoin will maybe rise soon because it's market value may change anytime anywhere, depending on the volume of investors, as what we all have known Bitcoin is now becoming trend and more popular so then we can expect more investors will have an interest on it and it will maybe rise in the near future because the volume of investors may increase.

Market analysts point out a bright future for bitcoin. This is a reson to buy bitcoin if you trust those guys. With personal analysis, I also think bitcoin will be more valuable in the near future. If we wanna benefit, we can buy bitcoins now. The target may be fifty thousand dollars next year.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

the bitcoin price is currently down and I think it's a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin because I think the bitcoin price will definitely go up again so I hope it will also be profitable.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

I think now is the right time to buy. You're right, because bitcoin almost every year rises so high towards ending of the year except in 2014.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
manhhieudb1

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

I find this is the right time to invest in bitcoin as long as you feel remorse
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

the bitcoin price is currently down and I think it's a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin because I think the bitcoin price will definitely go up again so I hope it will also be profitable.
If you truly believes that bitcoin will rise high again, then better to buy more and wait till it will bounce back to $20k, we will see more often the fluctuations really works well with those who understand the flow, if you love playing with the sway and you can take the risk, then this action
might be a good chance for you to keep buying and wait till you reached your target goal.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

It is perfect time to buy bitcoin and You should buy it now. Because bitcoin price is now little lower. But the price of bitcoin is increasing quickly and hopefully it will reach 20k $ at the last of 2018.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Because bitcoin has low price at this time and it was a good chance to buy. If you buy now there will be a posibility that you can earn big profit. We can't tell when but theres a chance maybe before this year end.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Totally agreeing to you that it is best investment nowadays that changes the investors life by giving him huge capital in short time and as buying at right now is full of ease because prices have bit fallen and that is attracting more investor so grab your coin before it get too late.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Bitcoin is a popular online currency. At one time, Bitcoin's price increased a lot. But now the comparative price is very low. But I hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase again soon. So I think now Bitcoin should be purchased.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Bitcoin is a popular online currency. At one time, Bitcoin's price increased a lot. But now the comparative price is very low. But I hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase again soon. So I think now Bitcoin should be purchased.

Yes, people all over the world knew about Bitcoin so much and actually they're now learning about how Bitcoin works and trying to invest in it because it's the most effective way to invest and get profits.
Due to the huge fluctuation , the profits were coming from it is huge also with that feature.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

The reason why I have to buy bitcoin is because the price is currently at least under $ 9,900 and we can buy bitcoin in slightly more quantities. Beside that, Bitcoin obviously can still return to the price of $ 20,000 just like in late 2017 or even more.
I think the main reason why we should buy bitcoin now is the price of bitcoin now is really stable at $9000 and i think the price of bitcoin will not dump again really high so i think we should buy now a bitcoin and let's just hold our bitcoin and wait for the pump.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

From the day i started to invest in bitcoin i keep an eye on everyday’s movement, and its present situation in the cryptoworld. And everyday i have a strong belief that it has a big potential of soaring in the market and will be more stronger and influencial in the future, and that bitcoin community will grow everday, therefore i realized that investing in bitcoin has a great sense and i am confident that the more i hodl the more i will see profit😊
Luckym7

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

In This online market I’m work around Nine Year but in nine year I’m work different work but day by day when social media viral with bitcoin and I know details of bitcoin but when I know about details of bitcoin on that time bitcoin price was only two hundred dollar. This is my bad luck I don’t think and don’t care with bitcoin but it’s now so many valuable and worldwide coin is bitcoin. So in this moment I’m don’t west my time and I’m always buy bitcoin for my investment platform.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

of course i buy bitcoin now because the price is still increasing and i believe that in 2018 he hit the price of 8k so buy now before its to late..
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

buy bitcoin now because I see bitcoin has the potential to be a very expensive coin that you can see from the very limited supply of bitcoin and the very high bitcoin demand makes bitcoin prices in the coming year bitcoin can be expensive so do not be afraid to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: