Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73896 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

Ive seen some guys talking about the price of the coin in the later stage, but doesnt it depends on inflation?
But, you know the fundamental natures of a POS coin offer a daily reward in exchange for the user’s cooperation with achieving the distributed consensus. All POS based coins might face inflation issues in one form
or another.

So what? The risk of loosing money is minimal, you can gain money really fast without any hard work, what do you think about that?
Thats cool, but dont you wanna know more about the project before investing?
So you are a cautious one, fine. If you need to know the details why wont you talk to the devs, oh an there was some guy whomst knew everything about the project ITT
In this thread? Sure I`ll DM him can you give me his name?
There are too many posts sorry, you just have to do it yourself
Ty, anyway I hope the project will become successful
Actually it is already successful! You can invest now and there is good chance that you are going to get  money from the start

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrepcg

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

Ive seen some guys talking about the price of the coin in the later stage, but doesnt it depends on inflation?
But, you know the fundamental natures of a POS coin offer a daily reward in exchange for the user’s cooperation with achieving the distributed consensus. All POS based coins might face inflation issues in one form
or another.

So what? The risk of loosing money is minimal, you can gain money really fast without any hard work, what do you think about that?
So you are a cautious one, fine. If you need to know the details why wont you talk to the devs, oh an there was some guy whomst knew everything about the project ITT
Actually it is already successful! You can invest now and there is good chance that you are going to get  money from the start
Really? What is the best way to get coins then?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

or another.

Bounty campaign is the best option you have, it is really easy to promote the project and any1 can do it
andrepcg

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:48:13 AM

or another.

Bounty campaign is the best option you have, it is really easy to promote the project and any1 can do it
Which one pays off more?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:49:14 AM

or another.

Which one pays off more?
Only the devs can tell you that, you just have to talk to them through discord
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

This project is using POS and DOPS, is there any difference about them?
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:57:36 AM

Ofc there is apart from the Proof-of-Stake, two other algorithms exist in the cryptocurrency world. The POS and Delegated DPOS algorithms, which are both meant to help blockchain reach a distributed consensus and maintain the integrity of the network
lg15x

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:58:23 AM

Ofc there is apart from the Proof-of-Stake, two other algorithms exist in the cryptocurrency world. The POS and Delegated DPOS algorithms, which are both meant to help blockchain reach a distributed consensus and maintain the integrity of the network
Yeah that its being used like this but you didnt told about the difference
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

The only thing that nodes within a POS cryptocurrency need to do to is to maintain the security of the network itself. Therefore one needs to have a certain amount of coins in the wallet and keep the wallet online to be eligible to earn. This mechanism eliminates the human factor in the mining/forging process and helps to avoid spending massive amounts of electricity on creating coins. It is the backbone and the most laconic property of the POS algorithm.
lg15x

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:03:24 AM

The only thing that nodes within a POS cryptocurrency need to do to is to maintain the security of the network itself. Therefore one needs to have a certain amount of coins in the wallet and keep the wallet online to be eligible to earn. This mechanism eliminates the human factor in the mining/forging process and helps to avoid spending massive amounts of electricity on creating coins. It is the backbone and the most laconic property of the POS algorithm.
So it needs two algorithms to work normally then?
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:05:04 AM

Yes it is. The devs are really trying to make everything safe-for-traders, Im sure it will make project bigger someday
lg15x

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:15 AM

Yes it is. The devs are really trying to make everything safe-for-traders, Im sure it will make project bigger someday
Oh, I think it is stated in the andromeda part
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:07:25 AM

Actually there is no info about the andromeda
lg15x

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

There is? Ok maybe I dont understand the project anymore
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:10:07 AM

I was looking for info in the thread and whitepaper. I didnt get anything
lg15x

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

Well that unfortunate, have you tried the discord yet?
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:12:20 AM

Whats that? Never heard about it
lg15x

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:15:45 AM

Lol
Devs are talking about this thing all the time. Basically it is a skype for browser, you can talk to the devs if you need any information
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:16:19 AM

Lol
Devs are talking about this thing all the time. Basically it is a skype for browser, you can talk to the devs if you need any information
Sure, Ill do it any links to the server?
Mrbee

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

Lol
Sure, Ill do it any links to the server?
Here you go, if you will have any info about project DM me
https://discordapp.com/invite/aMbYC3y
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: