Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73892 times)
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:28:44 AM

I repeat. Do not sell for nothing. Up the price x 10. And tomorrow you will be happy. Pump marathon begin very soon. Have a nice trading Smiley

I will be as well to hold what I have for a while, if I sold now the loss would be too huge.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

Koinbi is a scam.
Also did not bring me the BTC.

The wallet is normally synchronized - 18 active connections.
Check the version should be 1.0.3.0
fiatlux

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

Lionz - Today at 12:37 PM
I understand that a lot of people are upset about Koinbi. It is unfortunate that the exchange turned out to very likely have been a scam.

I just want to make a few points clear to everyone:
- We urged caution when Koinbi went live with HOLD.
- We, as a HOLD team, said that it was a new exchange and that anyone who wanted to trade there could do so at their own risk
- The ONLY reason we approached Koinbi was to provide an alternative place to trade HOLD while we waited for Cryptopia
- We have put down the discussion on dealing with lost coins for our next team meeting, but it is unlikely that there will be a refund in any way. More on this once we have discussed it
- On multiple occasions we told the community to be careful about Koinbi and only do so if you want to take the risk
- We as a team also lost our own coins that we put down there, quite a lot I might add.
- You have to be aware that the crypto world is full of oppertunists and dealing with scams is an everyday thing

What you should take away from this:
- Be careful with your funds. Make sure about something and test the waters with a partial investment before going all in
- Always be mindful of scams and do your own research

Furthermore, we are still in constant communication with other exchanges such as Binance, Mercatox and Liqui. These are more established exchanges that have a proven track record. We will, as we have always done, keep you all updated on the progress.

It's tough to give you guys feedback on Yobit as we have not received responses from them. It was the first exchange we paid for and applied to and we are still waiting. They are extremely backed up with new coin requests and we have been told that you likely have to wait over a month for a response even after you paid. Once we have a reply, we will let you guys know.

So keep calm guys. Don't sell HOLD, just buy)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

my stake weight is increasing almost every second when it first stay on the amount that i have in my wallet? is this normal since the update?
regsintered

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

Hey, is there a reason the price is on the down for HOLD? Will the change in stake reward likely increase the value?
BitKing3000

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:22:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 05:55:38 PM by BitKing3000

It appears I was banned from the discord as well for stating the truth. Its a censored discord, so be aware you arent getting the truth but what they want you to read.

Banning me was the wrong move, wait and see.
ArtisanCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:07 PM

Hey, is there a reason the price is on the down for HOLD? Will the change in stake reward likely increase the value?

Perhaps over time. The general consensus is that people are going to sell off their 5000% earnings before the switch (which isnt unreasonable - just as selling BTC before 10k issnt unreasonable.) But, in the long run the lower price means the HOLD team can buy more tokens to burn.

So, it really just depends if you have the patience or fortitude to hold out until then.

That being said, I suspect it may be an extended period before the team is able to recoup from mistakes like koinbi, though. Considering their primary objective is to reinvest HOLD profits - it doesnt make sense to risk that investment on a new exchange - when they, theoretically, can do whatever they want with the cash.

/SHRUG.

IDK if the price will go down or up in the near future, but if youve already invested a lot of capital and lost most of it - I would recommend keeping it staked and riding it out. For the simple fact that losing 80% and leaving early is worse than waiting for months to see if it recovers (especially with a coin that stakes). Look at it like you can only lose 20% - but the upward potential is essentially potentially infinite.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:21:07 AM

Still staking. jesus christ.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

How are the staking going?! How many coins do you need to be able to stake daily do you think?

Will it be possible as an individual, with 50$ to buy e nough coins to get some staking done?

Seems like an interesting coin but I see a lot of unhappy people here that seem to be "stuck" with their coins. Will this keep going down?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BitKing3000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 01:08:15 PM by BitKing3000

My estimated staking amount is higher than my actual balance. Something is wrong with the staking with this wallet. Some users are getting stakes while others are not and Im not the only one. If this is happening to you, say something about it. Post your story here in bitcointalk, and on the discord channel.

Also, my estimated days to staking reward is lower than my actual days staking by over 2 days. Which means it should have reached a staking reward days ago. SOMETHING IS WRONG, SCAM!
JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

My estimated staking amount is higher than my actual balance. Something is wrong with the staking with this wallet. Some users are getting stakes while others are not and Im not the only one. If this is happening to you, say something about it. Post your story here in bitcointalk, and on the discord channel.

Dang "trolls" just HOLD! Seriously though the lesson to all is if a coin promise HUGE staking returns it is a scam/shitcoin/pump&dump
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

osx wallet is not syncing

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
sibond (OP)

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

Hi Folks!

So as stated previously, we are constantly trying to get the coin listed on more exchanges so that we can give all of you an option. As this coin is driven by the community and in light of the whole Koinbi situation, we want to open it up to you, the community, to give your input.

We have approached the exchange Mercatox about getting listed and the plan was to pay them their requested fee and to get listed that way. They do also have a Voting section where people can vote for coins to be listed. We have added HOLD to that voting section so that you guys can decide.

Here's how to vote for HOLD on Mercatox:
1. Create an account on Mercatox - https://mercatox.com/?referrer=57886 (Yes this is a referral link. If you don't want to support by using it, then just create an account from the main page)
2. Go to the voting page: https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=hold
3. Use one of the two voting options (The credit_card or thumbsup icons)
3.1. credit_card - This is the paid votes, which you will have to purchase and vote with (See https://mercatox.com/exchange/point/BTC)
3.2. thumbsup - You can use your free 5 votes here. NOTE: As I understand it, you only get free votes if you have deposited something into your Mercatox wallet since registration.

That should be all there is to it. Let's see how many votes we can get.

Thank you for your support. There's still a lot of great things coming up soon for Interstallar Holdings. A massive thank you from the team to all of you for sticking with us through it all and believing in the coin as we do. We promise to keep bringing you the best service we can.

dekm0101

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

Also, my estimated days to staking reward is lower than my actual days staking by over 2 days. Which means it should have reached a staking reward days ago. SOMETHING IS WRONG, SCAM!

I think you need to learn how POS works before you run around making baseless accusations about a SCAM. There is a reason that it says "estimate" because the network is what decides who get stakes and when. I just had an input stake that was one week old and it was days over the "estimated" stake time. You need to understand POS works as a lottery when deciding who gets stakes currently. If you have more coins you have a higher chance of winning that lottery your weight is also included into that calculation. After block 25k that wont matter anyways since everyone should get stakes within 48 hours.
BitKing3000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:05:22 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:23:50 PM by BitKing3000

And what? is different about the code that guarantees that everyone gets a stake within 48 hours after block 25K than right now?

This coin ranks up there with the other scam coins (B3 and EMB).
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

I have 2,700 coins and haven't received a stake since the 23th, wasn't the last wallet updated to have stakings every 2 days to make it fair for small holders like me? I don't see how fair this is, I understand the price is correcting inevitably because of the high pos rate, but my holdings should be correcting accordingly, like price plummets=more coins I received. That's fine but for now, price plummeted to shit, and my holdings are the same...this is ugly....

Dangor

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Hi I recently bought 500 HOLD coins and sent it to the interstellar wallet. The transaction from Cryptopia was completed, but my coins did not turn up at the wallet. Is there a way to get my coins back? Is the wallet active or not and if not, can I get my coins back.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

Hi I recently bought 500 HOLD coins and sent it to the interstellar wallet. The transaction from Cryptopia was completed, but my coins did not turn up at the wallet. Is there a way to get my coins back? Is the wallet active or not and if not, can I get my coins back.

Same issue here
tx id received from cryptopia
Explorer says tx is confirmed
Receiving address is correct
Tried resync

Balance still zero

Huh

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Minator1

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:50:14 PM

LOL MOTHERFUCKERS NO BUY AND NO TRADE THIS SHIT! THIS TEAM ITS A BIG SCAMMMMMM AND THIEFFFFFFFFFFFF

THEY KICKME FROM DISCORD, BECAUSE THEY KEEPME IN KOINBI MY 17K HOLD! MOTHER FUCKERS THIEFFFFFSSSS
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

Same issue here
tx id received from cryptopia
Explorer says tx is confirmed
Receiving address is correct
Tried resync

Balance still zero

Huh

Guys i had the same problem yesterday. i made 3 transactions from cryptopia. The first transaction took 6 hours. The other two came in under 5 minutes. Just be patient, the coins will come.

Allright. It's just very unusual to see the tx confirmed in the explorer and not show up in the wallet.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: