Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73902 times)
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

TradeSatoshi has listed HOLD it appears their wallet is still under maintenance so it should appear soon. The Crypto-Bridge listing should take roughly one week. We are still waiting for Cryptopia to reach out to us about meeting with them and will keep you all posted on what happens there. Either way we are still going to move in a forward direction and keep on working. https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=HOLD_BTC
Cool news!

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
wallacethefather

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

A little bit worried about the Cryptopia listing but hopefully team can sort it.

I am worried too.
I really hope they can push hard and get it sorted.
I think it's quite important.
naskel

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

N-Engine Multi Pool Server

Stellar Holdings is added to our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zEsE7AU
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine

Mine sha256 and Win the LOTTO! (check the rules on Discord channel)

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░  .:: Free Pool @ http://pool.n-engine.com ::.  ░ << *FREE* AS FREE BEER
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

POLL TIME - IMPORTANT

HIGHER MASTERNODE REWARD RATIO - 65/35 = 1️⃣

This is better for earlier members and ones who want to earn higher ROI.

OR

LOWER MASTERNODE REWARD RATIO - 60/40 = 2️⃣

This is better for those with small bags and makes everything more even for members who join in later. The ROI will be more evenly split between POS and MASTERNODES.

Please read carefully and vote.

To be clear, this is a vote for a lower ratio of MN/POS, Masternodes will always have a higher ROI than POS
joessj4

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

What kind of ROI % are we looking at here? Is it gonna be similar to what the current rate is... Higher, Lower? Im happy with the current rate, but Masternodes need to pay twice as much as regular staking so there will be a greater incentive to buy enough coins to set up a masternode.
joessj4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Where do we vote?
thienbinh65321x

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

It's nice to see growth on cryptopia.
VicodinTaco

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

It's nice to see growth on cryptopia.

Boy it sure is!  Great coin with great growth potential I think all holders of HOLD will see great profits with this promising future.

I suggest to all people that they buy more HOLD for great profits.

I ALSO SUGGEST some real coins like RVN, or BCO lol

Get your head out of the sand people.  These ponzi coins will kill you. 

At least if you want a real ponzi coin get some MONK.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

So Topia decided not to delist this?
wallacethefather

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Looks that way,
Will find out soon.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Based on the mail I got from cryptopia, I need to withdraw HOLD coins to a wallet by the end of the month:

28/05/18 - Trade markets for this coin are now closed, as it is being delisted in accordance with our recent statement: http://ow.ly/x7ei30kcSlg
 Please cancel any open orders and withdraw all balances from Cryptopia.
 This coin will be fully delisted one month from today (last day on the exchange being (28/06/18)

I have some InterstellarHoldings (HOLD) coins on this exchange, where can I find a wallet that supports these to withdraw to?

I have checked your website: https://www.interstellarcoin.com/ but it is offline today.
wallacethefather

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Based on the mail I got from cryptopia, I need to withdraw HOLD coins to a wallet by the end of the month:

28/05/18 - Trade markets for this coin are now closed, as it is being delisted in accordance with our recent statement: http://ow.ly/x7ei30kcSlg
 Please cancel any open orders and withdraw all balances from Cryptopia.
 This coin will be fully delisted one month from today (last day on the exchange being (28/06/18)

I have some InterstellarHoldings (HOLD) coins on this exchange, where can I find a wallet that supports these to withdraw to?

I have checked your website: https://www.interstellarcoin.com/ but it is offline today.

Follow the discord for more up to date information.
No need to move coins yet.
Topia looks to give us active status again soon.

Follow discord.
wallacethefather

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Looks that way,
Will find out soon.

https://discord.gg/zdZcxvR link

new website is up.
vlad230

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Follow discord.

I would rather move it to a wallet than take the change and loose it for nothing in return.

Going back to my question, where can I find a wallet for this?

From the email they've sent me it seems pretty clear that there's no way of turning back from this since they want to comply with New Zealand's legislation:

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for one or more of the following coins.

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not ‘Financial Products’ on our exchange. The concept of a “Financial Product” under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a ‘Security’ under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations. Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards.

As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The coins set out below have all been put into delisting:

Aureus (AURS)

Bitradio (BRO)

ChronosCoin (CRX)

DCORP (DRP)

DDF (DDF)

DecentBet (DBET)

LFTCCoin (LFTC) *

ProudMoney (PROUD)

OX Fina (OX)

21Million (21M)

BitcoinDark (BTCD)

BlockOptions (BOP)

Bonpay (BON)

NeuroDAO (NDAO)

CrowdCoin (CRC)

DigiPulse (DGPT)

DRP Utility (DRPU)

EncryptoTel (ETT)

Futereum X (FUTX)

HomeblockCoin (HBC)

InterstellarHoldings (HOLD)

Lithiumcoin (LIT)

MatrixCoin (MATRX)

PlexCoin (PLX)

TenX (PAY)

*These coins currently have 0 connections, and there is likely to be issues withdrawing funds. This is beyond the control of Cryptopia, and needs to be followed up with the coin developers.

We wish to notify our users of the following process:

As of today (28/05/2018) the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed.

To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

These coins will be fully delisted and removed from the Cryptopia site one month from today (last day on the exchange being 28/06/2018).

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law.

It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future.

Kind regards The Cryptopia Team
wallacethefather

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

Follow discord.

I would rather move it to a wallet than take the change and loose it for nothing in return.

Going back to my question, where can I find a wallet for this?

From the email they've sent me it seems pretty clear that there's no way of turning back from this since they want to comply with New Zealand's legislation:

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for one or more of the following coins.

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not ‘Financial Products’ on our exchange. The concept of a “Financial Product” under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a ‘Security’ under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations. Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards.

As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The coins set out below have all been put into delisting:

Aureus (AURS)

Bitradio (BRO)

ChronosCoin (CRX)

DCORP (DRP)

DDF (DDF)

DecentBet (DBET)

LFTCCoin (LFTC) *

ProudMoney (PROUD)

OX Fina (OX)

21Million (21M)

BitcoinDark (BTCD)

BlockOptions (BOP)

Bonpay (BON)

NeuroDAO (NDAO)

CrowdCoin (CRC)

DigiPulse (DGPT)

DRP Utility (DRPU)

EncryptoTel (ETT)

Futereum X (FUTX)

HomeblockCoin (HBC)

InterstellarHoldings (HOLD)

Lithiumcoin (LIT)

MatrixCoin (MATRX)

PlexCoin (PLX)

TenX (PAY)

*These coins currently have 0 connections, and there is likely to be issues withdrawing funds. This is beyond the control of Cryptopia, and needs to be followed up with the coin developers.

We wish to notify our users of the following process:

As of today (28/05/2018) the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed.

To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

These coins will be fully delisted and removed from the Cryptopia site one month from today (last day on the exchange being 28/06/2018).

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law.

It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future.

Kind regards The Cryptopia Team

Vlad, Please join the discord.
There is ALL the information there.
vlad230

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

I not interested in joining any discord channels. I just want to move my coins to a wallet or to another exchange that supports it.

Why can't you provide something like that for people to know what to do with their coins?
Does that imply you don't have a wallet and that's the reason why you're trying to get people to stop posting here?
joessj4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Here are the wallet downloads

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/StellarHoldings/releases
vlad230

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Thanks a lot for the update! After 3 posts requesting a simple thing, I finally got what I was looking for.

This strategy of begging people on joining your discord will not get you far.

You're just annoying investors.
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:53:05 PM by toeshe

Thanks a lot for the update! After 3 posts requesting a simple thing, I finally got what I was looking for.

a simple google search github holdings can fix you up...... i hate lard asses that cant do their own work

Does that imply you don't have a wallet and that's the reason why you're trying to get people to stop posting here?

who would even buy a coin with out knowing about a wallet is way over my head... must be a newbie daytrader all i can think of?
wallacethefather

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

a simple google search github holdings can fix you up...... i hate lard asses that cant do their own work

who would even buy a coin with out knowing about a wallet is way over my head... must be a newbie daytrader all i can think of?

Are you guys joking?
I was suggesting to join the Discord because the wallet information is on there?
That is the only place I know where to get it from.

Wow. I don't care if you join or not, I was just tell you where ALL the information you needed was..

Tough crowd.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: