Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin have growth too much this past 2years when the price of it x10 so if you 1btc way back in 2015 your a millionaire now and it will stop flying high.
yes you are right that the price of bitcoin increases a lot and according to me the latest price is about $7500 which is really awesome and i don't believe that the price will grow like that any way now the profit of bitcoin become double and those who have btc are in profitable life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

That depends how you manage to make it grow. But im telling you, it will never gonna easy as you think mate. You need a very huge capital to achieve that. Aside from that, the risks you are going to face. You can gain profits or you cannot. For me, drugs and other illegal stuffs are still huge source of income. (Im not doing any of that. Lol). This is global mate. And this can't be stopped. We are talking about billions or even trillions here mate. And they earn that in a short period of time and been running for a long time. You can't earn it with cryptocurrency unless you have a huge capital and skills IMO.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

I think the benefits of bitcoin are clear, as time goes by with the rising bitcoin price, attracting many people to invest in bitcoin on the grounds of making a profit in the future.
In my country many people are starting to be tempted to invest in bitcoin, because the profit earned can be many times over.
In addition to its advantages there must be a loss, then we must be ready to bear its own risk if we suffer losses.
Yes the profit that we earned in Bitcoin is big that's why it encourage more people to Invest but they also give idea to the Investors that we maybe a risktaker before entering the bitcoin because sometimes there are loses that we may encounter while holding Bitcoin.
I don't think many of the people who were involved with Bitcoin initially were people who you would call risktakers, I would say that they were digital pioneers at best and explorers at worst, there wasn't much of a risk to take aside from maybe throwing a few dollars into something that may or may not take off, it didn't really matter then. There was probably more risk when Bitcoin started to cross the $100 thresholds, then I'd say we moved into risk taking territory. That was when Bitcoin was really up in the air (imo)
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

I have no idea how much is the earnings of those drug dealer or whatsoever but bitcoin earnings particularly this year if you were able to buy on the beginning of 2017 the price of bitcoin is like $2000 and only this October it reaches $7000 that's a $5000 earnings if you hold a bitcoin up to this point and I may say this really is a big income for an investment and the best part is that it is LEGAL unlike selling drugs or weapon.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
For those people who do said such thing then they are big liars. The only possible thing that someone could possess or earn millions on bitcoin profits are those early adopter did engage to bitcoin which they are making millions on the coins that they are possesing. Earning bitcoin is profitable on some various ways but it cant really be match on those earnings specially on drugs and illegal things.Earning from illegal is definitely high than on legal things like we are doing now.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:04:21 AM

That depends how you manage to make it grow. But im telling you, it will never gonna easy as you think mate. You need a very huge capital to achieve that.
Not exactly if you believed in btc last year you could easily earn 10x times the profit today or even few months ago you could sell it now for 2.5x times the price.

You can gain profits or you cannot. For me, drugs and other illegal stuffs are still huge source of income. (Im not doing any of that. Lol). This is global mate.
You can gain profits there is no way you wouldn't get profit  btc is mainly good if you hold it you don't need to anything. This is global what are you even trying to say.
Regarding drugs btc would actually be more profitable than it unless you sell in billions.

You can't earn it with cryptocurrency unless you have a huge capital and skills IMO.
What sort if skills do you even require just for holding something in your wallet you don't make any sense.

I have no idea how much is the earnings of those drug dealer or whatsoever but bitcoin earnings particularly this year if you were able to buy on the beginning of 2017 the price of bitcoin is like $2000 and only this October it reaches $7000 that's a $5000 earnings if you hold a bitcoin up to this point and I may say this really is a big income for an investment and the best part is that it is LEGAL unlike selling drugs or weapon.
Exactly btc won't get you arrested if you earned $5k from it but if you earn even $500 from drugs that is surely illegal.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:43:53 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
Profits are high from bitcoin. But it can not be compared with other business. The nature of business is totally different from bitcoin and other business. At times, profits from bitcoin would be low compared to other business. Profits and losses are depend on bitcoin's value. Now bitcoin profit would be higher as the value is much better.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:46:23 AM

I am not sure how much a drug dealer or a weapon dealer makes,can you consider it as a viable source of income without any legal implications  Tongue but one thing is certain it is much profitable than real estate and stock market if you were able to grab the coins at a very good price,if you look at the price growth in this year alone you will know the amount of profit that one could earn with the right investment.
That is what has been confirmed
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

I also disagree with this because bitcoin is not that huge as drugs  or weapon or any illegal thing because base on my study, I read that you can earn a million dollar in just one day in selling those illegal items, but in btc, you gonna wait months to have that and must have big investment too for this.
But I am not encouraging you to have this job because this will gonna take your life.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:49:53 AM

It's all depends and every business have different factors that could make people's profit vary and comparing the profit from investing to bitcoin to other business, simply stupid. Sorry no offense but that's the real thing. You can't compare a thing that have indefinite amount of number to each because the number could vary and that's the fact.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

No, bitcoin is just a currency with an opportunity to earn because of its volatility. It will depend on how are you working on it, how you earn, what are you doing and how much is your capital. Users who invest in the early stage few years ago earn huge money by this time because of the expensive price of bitcoin. It can give you big profit but it takes months or years, its also risky and no guaranteed if you can surely gain from it or not.

Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:54:31 AM

I can not answer you, because I do not know how many traffickers of weapons or drugs earn. I can only say that if you have sufficient knowledge and are not afraid to take risks, then there is a chance of earning several times more than in usual daily work.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:55:14 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:09:12 AM by zarados

dealers of weapon and drugs need special access to obtain, and not all places consider this legal. Being able to sell these two goods in a forbidden place will get a hard sanction, That is, both of these things have a very high risk despite promising high profits too. Unlike bitcoin, the risk of this investment is borne by all users or investors, because no one can guarantee that the price will continue to rise. In fact, people believe that this technology has value in the future, and continuously buy and save it for the long term, so the price continues to increase.
hajimasan

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

I think no , Because the main reason is that bitcoin is clear way of payment system and also acts like a assets to out money and wait to increase price and got the profit .
Here we can understand in better way that why the bitcoin is not much profitbale than the deals in the drugs . Usually people uses bitcoin for the drugs deals payment and also for another ilegal purpose , so here we can understand well that how the bitcoin  is use for those another work where can result into big profit then what we can make in simple bitcoin tonfiat transaction and another work .
Bit still here we can't say that bitcoin is not much profitbale Because many people I am seeing that they are making lots of profit with honestly work and living family with full of luxurious joy without taking much tension .
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

well I don't know for the illegal activities but I can say that on stocks it was true , I've been investing on our country stock market for a quite years now but I did not get the same profit I can get from investing on bitcoin , those people who enjoy stock market are people who are rich already but for the average people it's too hard to get a good amount profit from it , bitcoin was on the other hand different I invest a small money on it and I did not expect that I will multiply my money up to 10x with just short period of time , bitcoin was really amazing isn't it ?
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:08:25 AM

No, There are two things that how you want to earn profit when we are going to get profit from a neat and clean (Legal Ways) way we get slow profit and it takes time to earn it, on the other hand if we want to get profit and earn money doing bad things (Illegal ways) then we can get millions in no time, However, It is not true that Bitcoins are giving higher profit then Drugs etc because drugs, Weapons gives the most profit and they are in billions/trillions. We all know the story of Pablo Escobar how he earned money through Drugs he even burned his money when his daughter was feeling cold lol. If you still don't know the story watch Narcos season from Netflix.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

Even if bitcoin earnings is nothing against all of these illegal business but the problem is if you will engage in these illegal activities your life is at stake including your family. In bitcoin if you want to earn big you think big by investing big and working hard for your earnings but in honorable way in which your life and your family will not be put in danger but in peace.
hase0278

Merit: 544

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

It depends on how one will invest into bitcoin and how they will manage their investment. If one will invest a tremendous amount of money on crypto and they manage it well, then they will surely profit a lot but if one won't manage it well, he/she will just lose a lot of money. One also cannot earn big.profits when they have only invested a little of their portfolio. A person will also need some skills on trading in order to profit greatly here in cryptoworld.
PagSure

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

Well if you put a big amount of money in bitcoin then that could be possible but I think drug dealing and weapon dealers still has higher profit than bitcoin investors because everyday they have transactions and its not just small time.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:32:12 AM

if you have invested your money in such a way where you will be able to make profit for eg, trading, long term investment
than Yes bitcoin profit is far more than any drug dealer , or any weapon dealer.
idk why you are comparing bitcoin with illegal activities

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: