Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

No one can tell you if that is real because no one has the numbers of drug dealing or weapon dealing. But I think the drug dealing and weapon dealing profits worldwide exceed the $200 billion bitcoin marketcap. If so then this is anyway a good argument for us as we can say look the illegal drug and weappon dealing market is larger than bitcoin, why do you complain against us instead of fighting against illegal and dangerous businesses?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:10:01 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 05:44:54 PM by betMaster

I would not talk about drug dealing nor weaponary because these are not considered legitimate businesses. So, for real estate and stock, I think bitcoin has surpass their profit on the life of a single individual. Bitcoin has shown that it has the capacity to be a money spinner other than stock which is very minimal in profiting an individual.

Stocks is already old school to me. Bitcoin is the new wave o making profits long term. But I have to disagree with the OP, you can't compare drug earnings and bitcoin earnings. Totally different market. Bitcoin has given us loads of opportunity to earn just by holding, I don't know if drugs can do that as well. I think the only thing that is closest as far as making profit yearly to bitcoin is real estate investment.
For an amateur, bitcoin can be helpful and may cover the daily needs of a single person. But if you are doing business in bitcoin, you can make serious money. Investing is really profitable for long term. Trading or mining can literally make you rich. Starting your own ICO is a good way to make money too since the profits usually surpass 100k. All that, can never be compared with drug money. We are talking about two totally different things. Drugs and weapons are illegal and dangerous business while bitcoin is legal and safe. Of course drug dealing will make you rich, but you are never safe and your life is always in danger.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:29:36 PM

The main question is how many earn  drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
But the profit from bitcoin even if you don't wanna work for bticoin is very much. What is more only in this year Bitcoin growth about 100%!!!
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

Who are those people said that bitcoin's profit is higher than those drug dealers? Profit, whatever is your source it all depends on your effort and the demand of your business. In drugs, no doubt they got a big market so profit there isn't just a peanut but millions of bucks are coming to their banks and cash in hand but that's an illegal thing, you earn great but your life is in danger. It's better to earn with small profit and live a decent life with your family eating 3x a day. Comparing profit with different source are depending to the person involve to that business.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
I think drug dealer is much high profit than bitcoin but in your other example i think yes bitcoin can give much higher profit base on your effor and time you spend in working for it. Base on my experience woth regular job my income in bitcoin is much bigger 3x of my regular salary but i do not give up my job because my income is much stable than bitcoin.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

We couldnt compare the profit from drug dealer to bitcoin's profit. Because if you invest big in bitcoin earlier you will earn huge profit also. In drug dealer their profit is instant however, in bitcoin there's a lot of opportunity to offer and still we can earn huge profit then.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
I think drug dealer is much high profit than bitcoin but in your other example i think yes bitcoin can give much higher profit base on your effor and time you spend in working for it. Base on my experience woth regular job my income in bitcoin is much bigger 3x of my regular salary but i do not give up my job because my income is much stable than bitcoin.

i can say like this, the drug dealer gets the profit from selling their stuff and then they invest their money by buying bitcoin in one price and after they wait for some period, bitcoin price is increase so they selling their bitcoin to gain more profit. i think if they do this, then they income will be bigger and they can make money from two ways. i think if people can do this then i am sure that they will make bigger profit in future so they can double their money amount in the end.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:17:57 AM

Honestly, I am not sure if profit from bitcoin is higher than those you have mentioned above. Whether bitcoin has higher or lower profit than any of those, the fact that bitcoin is legal will make it better among any of them.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:20:44 AM

Since drug dealing is underground i do not say so because you wont know how much they earn from it, Billions of dollars has been seized by the US feds in the past years with just some few druglords how much more around the world  Cheesy
but in weapon and real estate i think if you have a lot of money to invest maybe that will give make gains from bitcoin higher than those two.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:49 AM

Honestly, I am not sure if profit from bitcoin is higher than those you have mentioned above. Whether bitcoin has higher or lower profit than any of those, the fact that bitcoin is legal will make it better among any of them.
Bitcoin is legal for some country and drug dealer is also legal to some country. For that,  we cannot tell which is profitable along with that.  It is better to invest from bitcoin the earning from drug dealing because it gives more profit as price become higher for long time holding. Bitcoin is more legal than drug dealing because almost of people working in that is targeted by the law.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:41 AM

Definitely, no point of risking your life while you have another way that could comply with the laws and regulations.
Being targetted as a criminal itself enough to make me get away from all those kind of business.

i can say like this, the drug dealer gets the profit from selling their stuff and then they invest their money by buying bitcoin in one price and after they wait for some period, bitcoin price is increase so they selling their bitcoin to gain more profit. i think if they do this, then they income will be bigger and they can make money from two ways. i think if people can do this then i am sure that they will make bigger profit in future so they can double their money amount in the end.
I assume this is an advice to encourage people doing illegal activities or to be said criminalities right? That's just ridiculous

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Umenk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

Obviously it's real, because more and more capital for trading more and more profits and my friend many who buy car...
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

Since drug dealing is underground i do not say so because you wont know how much they earn from it, Billions of dollars has been seized by the US feds in the past years with just some few druglords how much more around the world  Cheesy
but in weapon and real estate i think if you have a lot of money to invest maybe that will give make gains from bitcoin higher than those two.

That's true you will not know how much profit is from being a drug dealer unless you are one of them, for me if you don't want your life to become a mess then don't try something illegal so I still go for bitcoin profits since this is much more legal that those mentioned above. Bitcoin is my great paper assets for now.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:22:52 AM

There is no certain answer I guess, because it depend on your bankroll, but drug dealers and weapon dealers may be able to earn more profit daily.
Cryptocurrency profit generate by people who invest in this environment, which mean you will get more profits if you have bigger capital to invest instead of rely on small amount of money due to smaller multiplier. Big players mean bigger profits, the same thing goes on every single business in this world.
If you want to make more profits, create some source of income, invest in bitcoin monthly and keep it save for 10 years.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:54:31 AM

I think no because the drug dealer,  weapon dealer and all the mention are they give much more profits than bitcoin. Almost  i heard in news that you mention are they are billionaires of that kind of work.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

If you were able to buy bitcoins last year and hold it up to this year you surely get a double price or even tripple. This is what people are trying to tell you and yes this is more than the earnings you can get from selling drugs and weapons. The earnings will still be based on the amount of money you can invest of course the higher the capital then a higher profit ahead. But should we not compare bitcoin to drugs because unlike drugs bitcoin is legal.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:03:46 AM

When it comes for long term investment, I preferred to real properties compared to bitcoin as it gives a assurance of having profit in the future. Yes we can't deny that bitcoin is high profitable, but considering that we really don't know how long this investment stay alive. Because this is virtual investment, and it could be hard to trust it all and put your money in bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:31 AM

We couldnt compare the profit from drug dealer to bitcoin's profit. Because if you invest big in bitcoin earlier you will earn huge profit also. In drug dealer their profit is instant however, in bitcoin there's a lot of opportunity to offer and still we can earn huge profit then.

i think drug dealer has more profit compared to bitcoins profit because the value of drugs is pretty high and cost verry expensive for a small amount and yes they can earn instant profit if they can succesfully sell but their jobs is verry risky so i think its still useless if you caught by police men you can loss that big amount of money plus your going to the jail.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

The percentage of the profit from investing in bitcoin is indeed higher. Moreover, it is not illegal business. But there is a danger that all the drug and weapons traffickers can legitimize their income from the illicit trade in bitcoin. It is certainly bad, but the fact that it will increase the price of bitcoin that's for sure. Illegal money will help to make everyone who owns bitcoins.
Nowadays bitcoin is giving more than 1000$ in a week and that’s really impressive and I am thinking about those people who invested into this coin at 2009 and now they are counting their profit with both hands and this ratio of profit is increasing because more people are rushing toward this coin and of there is any danger of illegal activity governments must sort out this problem rather than btc. It is fault of culprits.
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:28 AM

If you compared your profit between bitcoin and of a drug dealer, in the long run, I think bitcoin may have a higher chance but let's say for example that you started in both at the same time, for sure that you will have a higher gain when you do drug dealing compared to bitcoin because your profit in it mainly depends on the price of bitcoin at that time and we all know that it is not stable compared to drug dealing which has a fixed value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: