Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:47 PM

Well, you can calculate yourself. and when you said this profit, how to get it? by investing? if it true, then i can say that bitcoin profit will come to the greatest because in my opinion that bitcoin change of price is quick and could be drastic. either it goes up and goes down. So, when it hits your luck then the huge profit its yours. but, just be patient and bitcoin will give you huge profit too. but it takes time  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

drug business or business in the field of bitcoin have different advantages, bitcoin users in addition to being able to invest they also experience ease in online transactions
There is no advantage in drug business, there is only profit. You run a risk, cause it’s an illegal business and can be arrested by the government. Though I don’t actually know what kind of drug business you’re talking about, you should be specific on which type. I heard that some countries legalized marijuana, but I don’t know if you can carry such to cross the border.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:06:32 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

Money is being made quite well from bitcoin investments but definitely can't be compared with profits made from drug dealer, weapon dealers. Those have actually been in existence long ago and have a certain coverage of unending supply. This reoccurs even with the government/law trying to stop them from existing. Their profit like they do say is "blood money". Quite large and only estimated without mostly not getting a precise figure for profits made.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

Money is being made quite well from bitcoin investments but definitely can't be compared with profits made from drug dealer, weapon dealers. Those have actually been in existence long ago and have a certain coverage of unending supply. This reoccurs even with the government/law trying to stop them from existing. Their profit like they do say is "blood money". Quite large and only estimated without mostly not getting a precise figure for profits made.

Also not to mention that they are completely different, bitcoin is mostly used as an asset and so accrues value over time. Drug lords etc have a business that generates them income. An average person cannot go and become a drug lord while they can invest in to bitcoin. In terms of growth bitcoin far exceeds everything I've come across.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:12 PM

Also not to mention that they are completely different, bitcoin is mostly used as an asset and so accrues value over time. Drug lords etc have a business that generates them income. An average person cannot go and become a drug lord while they can invest in to bitcoin. In terms of growth bitcoin far exceeds everything I've come across.

I think thats gonna be a another rumors. It's not true. These dirty criminal jobs are way profitable in terms of money. People trying to compared these job into criminal action. Criminal action is directly getting not these job that you time to sell or buy so that you can earn.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

I am not sure how much a drug dealer or a weapon dealer makes,can you consider it as a viable source of income without any legal implications  Tongue but one thing is certain it is much profitable than real estate and stock market if you were able to grab the coins at a very good price,if you look at the price growth in this year alone you will know the amount of profit that one could earn with the right investment.
bitcoin profit is really amazing it is really un expected iy comes like a  thief and it really give  as  a financial freedom .I believe that this was really a blessings.maybe some of us will really didnt even know what is bitcoin yet.i think we should share bitcoin advantages to others sharing of blessing to others really make us overwelmed about our self i believe that it can become more profitable if we  shared bitcoins infirmation and wealth to others.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

Maybe yes,bitcoin can give much higher profit in my opinion.
And this is happening all around the globe. All those who have bought bitcoin in 2012 or around they are making double and even triple profits right now. Bitcoin’s price is increasing and this take profit ratio with it to the top. It has been observed from clients that whenever you are making such amazing transactions in bitcoin, make sure you ensuring break event at least.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:14:04 AM

Well if you are really a good at trading bitcoin you can beat the salary of a normal drug,weapon and real property dealers, it really depends on how well you know the market and it varies from people to people and not as the whole perspective.
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

Well if you are really a good at trading bitcoin you can beat the salary of a normal drug,weapon and real property dealers, it really depends on how well you know the market and it varies from people to people and not as the whole perspective.
Become trader is not easy. Skill and capital are very required, we should not doing it without any knowledge. But trading is good way to get profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

I agree to that. If you are a good trader or professional trader then you can easily make a lot of money in just a few days because being a professional trader means you know how to take advantage of any type of market movement and you know what to do in particular circumstances which will give you comfortable trading experience.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

Lol. Come on! I am not a drug dealer or a weapon dealer but I can say from the little I have seen that these guys make a shitload of dirty money. However, I have been into real estate for a while and you can get a lot of profit doing this more than you can even get in bitcoin if you do it well. The only difference here is that you need a lot of capital to pull that off.

Nevertheless, bitcoin has given so much to those who even had little from the start which is one thing some of these other stuffs you have mentioned will not even give to you.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

Bitcoin was indeed the perfect tool for criminals around the world to do their shady deals through the darknet , buying and selling arms , drugs and even people while using bitcoin as a payment method since it wasn't known by any governments and was serving their anonymity in the best possible way .
But i'm almost sure that those people that used bitcoin through their deals didn't know that what they are holding as coins was going to make much more profit for them than anything else they are taking risk for ! And that bitcoin's growth only will make them rich without even having to do anything , i'm sure that if they knew that they would just invested in the coins and didn't even do any criminal activities that could endanger them .
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:12 PM

I don't know the economics from drugs weapon dealers and so on but, if it is like in the movies, then bitcoin is not the same. First of all you can't was bitcoin to become legal, and the profit from bitcoin it is related first with the investment you made and the evolution of technology.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

Well you know the lesser the information a person or group of people know about certain thing the more the hypothesis they create towards it, and I think this is such a unlawful and unhelpful news that a person could ever do ,I think local and international industries wont accept bitcoin if this is an entire scam of drug related business , I think they will think about they image as an entrepreneur and this is unhealthy to business , so this is an entire fake news.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Bitcoin’s profit is what we can say that is really high. Cryptocurrency is something that is advancing in our daily lives. Bitcoin is really helpful for a lot of people who doesn’t have a proper job. Bitcoin users are still increasing because they know that there is profit in using bitcoin. All you have to invest is time and from this you can gain profit.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

Maybe if you are like Roger Ver who keeps on manipulating the coins prices for the past months your profit is more than those who are doing illegal activities. Imagine how much is the total market cap of all the coins.
What has Roger Ver done to you bro ? lol. That dude sure has a lot of coins at his disposal to be able to pull such a manipulation off and I am sure he is going to be making some real big cash at the end from that. However, some of these guys who do illegal activities get to earn a lot of money at the end.

That is why it is illegal anyway because they have to be able to pass through some thick and thins to be able to successfully do it without getting caught. Roger on the other hand is just playing stunts for his own which would not really last long.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:35:35 PM

I think thats gonna be a another rumors. It's not true. These dirty criminal jobs are way profitable in terms of money. People trying to compared these job into criminal action. Criminal action is directly getting not these job that you time to sell or buy so that you can earn.

Yes well while in growth bitcoin is much more, but the drug world is worth far more and generates much more profit. The drug trade will probably always be bigger than bitcoin, let's not forget that most of the drug trade is not accounted for and can only be estimated.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

I don't think so. We all know illegal drugs and weapons business are dominated by cartels and mafia. it's a business that makes a lot of money. but this is bad for humanity, when i got some excessive money, I will do invest into some business, such as trading bitcoins and invest in real property. Among bitcoin investment, trading have more risky, but will get fast money when you do right trade on the right time.
For the time being I agree because the price of bitcoin was just 5 dollars in 2009 and now in 2017 the price of one bitcoin is almost about 7000 dollars. It means that the investors of 2009 have earned almost 7000 dollars against one bitcoin. If someone has 1000 bitcoins in 2009 and he held them till date imagines how much he earned. He is now millionaire. No other business can generate such profit.
hernanlazaro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

It depends to the price of bitcoin because its price is unstable. Meaning, it can go higher or even lower. If you buy a lot of bitcoin with a low price, you can store it in a very long time and you can sell it and gain a lot of profit. The price of bitcoin today is very high so those people who stored their bitcoin, they have the capability to become a millionaire.
Kennedymaster

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:15 PM

The profit you can get from bitcoin is very big i think some people even have gotten 7k profit just for 1 bitcoin what if you bought a lot at the time it was 1k i think you would have been a millionaire easily and i think you regret your choice now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: