Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:25:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4687 times)
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
the bitcoin gain is higher than other investments I think is real because bitcoin has advantages in comparison with other jobs or investments, just by buying bitcoin and holding it for a few months you can get profit, what else if doing bitcoin trading, then the profit is more

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

only people related to that syndicate will answer your question, noone can answer that if they never experience to deal with those.. are you one of them Cheesy well i hope not and i hope bitcoin can erase those gang ..

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
the bitcoin gain is higher than other investments I think is real because bitcoin has advantages in comparison with other jobs or investments, just by buying bitcoin and holding it for a few months you can get profit, what else if doing bitcoin trading, then the profit is more

Some alt coins and tokens made greater gain than bitcoin, as you also know. Then it's better to diversify your Money into pieces and go like that.

Bitcoin's profit will keep going like this and gonna be hitting another peak in the future, eventually.
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

It is true in some aspect dut to that the profit jump in recent years is more than 50x and is still increasing!
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:50:43 AM

I would not talk about drug dealing nor weaponary because these are not considered legitimate businesses. So, for real estate and stock, I think bitcoin has surpass their profit on the life of a single individual. Bitcoin has shown that it has the capacity to be a money spinner other than stock which is very minimal in profiting an individual.

Stocks is already old school to me. Bitcoin is the new wave o making profits long term. But I have to disagree with the OP, you can't compare drug earnings and bitcoin earnings. Totally different market. Bitcoin has given us loads of opportunity to earn just by holding, I don't know if drugs can do that as well. I think the only thing that is closest as far as making profit yearly to bitcoin is real estate investment.
yes it could happen. when we are able to do work in the world bitcoin with diligent and discipline then the benefits will be obtained by us.
but we need serious learning about bitcoin so we do not get caught up in failure.
Bitcoin profit in this day is in the highest ratio. I think there is no other online business which is so much profitable as bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and the investors have made a lot of money and are making.

Those who have invested in bitcoin in 2009 or 10 are now the richest people of their communities. They have earned lots of money by just investing in bitcoin and holding then in their wallets.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

Advantages of bitcoin .. many advantages we can get in bitcoin, can participate in production in btc projects other than the relatively perfect price. Perhaps the rest of the world has enjoyed btc current profits growing, because Btc's success to make money helps the world, this very high currency is very much needed by society. In managing money btc people in the world are very interested in btc money. To benefit from the btc that they manage.

radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:55 AM

BTC is also a common currency business, only new, so there are many opportunities.
profit bitcoin, of course many advantages of bitcoin that we can enjoy and feel. in addition to the benefits of money that we can use to transact other benefits we can also feel that we get a broader knowledge about the condition of the economy in this world and many more positive benefits that we can feel

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

These figures are vary based on the total network hash rate and on the BTC to USD conversion rate. The rate are variables of mining and trading skills. It can also refer to miner's performance, but today's miner are differ in their Hash Rates. We can also enjoy our pay outs because it's not blood sweat for us. But we use our knowledge to gain more specific materials and outcomes in tradings. Positive thinking and trust we need to deserved of each other here.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

There are many ways to get the bitcoin we want, we can look for it with treading.kecangihan bitcoin, uuang for oline / payment fees in the online market, which can be done wherever and whenever and the whole world use nya.disaat susahpun we can use btc currency.
Well .. so many advantages that we get from the digital currency now ini.kita can do many things. So now all users must have felt its advantages.a glimpse is easy but we need the time to get it.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

I think this is very real because there is a lot of evidence that I know. It can be said that bitcoin miners should be able to understand forum forums from bitcoin so they can run projects properly and correctly. In addition they must be good at reading up and down the price of coins in the trading phase.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

Bitcoin's value is high but it is hard to earn unlike those examples like drug dealer , weapon dealer etc. It would take too much time to earn a bitcoin unlike dealing weaponrys. Example drug dealer can earn $5000 a week or in a month but in bitcoin you can earn it in a trial error which is unpredictable.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

Lol. Come on! I am not a drug dealer or a weapon dealer but I can say from the little I have seen that these guys make a shitload of dirty money. However, I have been into real estate for a while and you can get a lot of profit doing this more than you can even get in bitcoin if you do it well. The only difference here is that you need a lot of capital to pull that off.

Nevertheless, bitcoin has given so much to those who even had little from the start which is one thing some of these other stuffs you have mentioned will not even give to you.
This is the best thing if you sure doing the dealing In the bitcoin because the bitcoin will give you the high profit,. So the bitcoin is now high and the profit of the bitcoin will be high. If you are going to rust the bitcoin you will have to wait for the long time but if you are not ready for it then you will get the money, if the bitcoin is not having the money you can join the signature campaign.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:49:40 PM

bitcoin can be used as a means of investing that provides many advantages if we can use the opportunities properly and correctly in a timely manner. and bitcoin can also be used as a means to transact with a very wide or global reach, transactions in bitcoin are also safe and fast so we do not have to worry if you want to transact with relatives wherever they are

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:30:19 PM

I think this is very real because there is a lot of evidence that I know. It can be said that bitcoin miners should be able to understand forum forums from bitcoin so they can run projects properly and correctly. In addition they must be good at reading up and down the price of coins in the trading phase.
Yeah the whole world is full of the bitcoin investment and the people who were not even believing the bitcoin will believe in the bitcoin and they will know the bitcoin is the only place where they can have the secure future and I know bitcoin will be the best place to have the money and I know now almost all the people who are getting the profit from the bitcoin and they will see how the bitcoin is now increasing.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:03:54 PM

Bitcoin's profit is indescribable.Obviously it's high in amount.Many people became rich because of the profit of bitcoin.
In a very short time bitcoin provide a lot of profit.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:16:37 AM

Bitcoin benefits will be felt if we want to be patient and do not sell hurry, because the trend of price increases continues to make me believe in the future bitcoin.
well bitcoin profit is really amazing but we have to work hard for it in order foe us to gain a profit.maybe some people really appreciate bitcoin and some other will not.because not all people gain through bitcoin because bitcoin profit really depend on the strategy to become more profitable .maybe profit of  bitcoin is unlimited but we need to really make focus on it.
Agreed, There is no way that we can make a good profit not only in case of bitcoin but in case of any kind of investment, we actually have to put in our best efforts. Hard work is the only key to success and we have to work really hard if we actually want to get what all we want to have in our lives. Bitcoin will for sure help you in earning of as much amount of profit as you want to make but you have to work for it.

Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:03:03 AM

Bitcoin can change the way business is done, reduce transaction costs, speed up the process of financial verification, reduce financial transactions, and establish a decentralized protocol-based financial system.

"Bitcoin is just one of the blockchain implementations. We expect other innovations in this area and will invest more in this category [blockchain], "

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:47:14 AM

I cannot say that bitcoin profit is higher than the illegal drugs or fiream dealer...but I can say that bitcoin profit is enough to buy your needs and even your wants.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:40 PM

I think it is not correct to compare the profit from Bitcoins with the profit that drug dealers have. Probably those, who deal with illegal drugs and guns earn much more, but they bring people death. Bitcoin brings freedom and gives us the great chance to start the better living!
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:57:37 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 01:29:06 PM by richkellj

I don't know anyone of the above mentioned personalities but I think bitcoins profit can be attained much more faster than doing drug dealing, weapon dealing or any kind of stocks dealing. If you can observed bitcoin fluctuation moves unexpectedly just like this year, the value increase as high as $5k which we are not so sure to happen but it happened.
Since most of us really do not know how much money these caliber of people make, I guess we can just have to assume that bitcoin will always give more profit than this. Nevertheless, I have seen the kind of life some of these guys live and that totally shows they are making a lot of money which the only difference is that unclean or illegal money is just a crazy way to live life when such a person can be nabbed anytime.

I still so much believe that bitcoin can at least give more, but the thing is we cannot say if it would continue this way, knowing at some point there may be a balance and the whole 8x profit in a year won't go on this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: