Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4689 times)
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

agree with it, if we playing good as a trader maybe we can get rich like escobar and maybe can dealing to be a drugs dealer too (not recomended) lol

Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
yes,it's true that bitcoin's profit is very high but it's not necessary to compare the profit to those who are involved with illegal ones because as far as I know bitcoin is not illegal.

Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

Maybe it depends on us, especially to those full time here in bitcoin. They also have many ways to maximize their profit. Like my friend, he just joined here last year and he was started here in forum. Everything he earned in campaign he invest half of his profit and he earn here times 2 in his monthly salary. If you have patience and time management it is possible that we can earn here higher than you said. And it just need to be a hard working.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

I am not become convicted if I condemn drug&arms dealer who business such thing which destroy society, our life and our next gemstones. Realy I fell shame to compare such business with bitcoin.So far I know many peoples gain profit to invest into bitcoin.I think if I involve myself inthis business I might gain profit which help me to spent a decent life.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

Well, that depends on your capital investment and that means the more bitcoin you have, the better. That is because bitcoin is volatile in its price where it can rise and fall like crazy. But at the end of the day, bitcoin will always continue its dominance.

MidKnight

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

It still depends. But if you are comparing it  to drug dealing and weapon dealers then I think you are comparing it it to bitcoin hackers and scammers. An average crypto investor can only get higher profit if he's a good trader and of course lucky.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

I don't think it's right. The answer depends on the amount of money and time.

Bitcoin is good for everyone, but drug dealers and arms deals are bad.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

It still depends. But if you are comparing it  to drug dealing and weapon dealers then I think you are comparing it it to bitcoin hackers and scammers. An average crypto investor can only get higher profit if he's a good trader and of course lucky.

Well if you are a good trader you can actually get a huge profit than any body else can do even those drug dealer,  and it is better to get huge profit in bitcoin than drug dealer because in bitcoin you are just investing unlike drug dealer it is a crime.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

I think the idea is just a bit exaggerated. If it is true then probably all must have gone to using bitcoin. But I could agree that it could give you good profit. Should it be true indeed, bitcoins should have been consumed, given that those smugglers and weapon dealers and all sorts of those criminally related business, should I call it, are wealthy enough to buy bitcoins and should this happen nobody will be doing those illegal acts. But the case isn't.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

it can not be equated. I do not know what the price of drugs, and I did not want to try it. I think for bitcoin investment is good, let alone you play mining. maybe you will get good results. for the future I am sure the bitcoin price is 2x higher than the current price
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

I somehow agree with your opinion. I think a person can earn bigger profits than any other aspect to make profits from your own money like what you just said, drug dealer, weapon dealer, stock or anything that we know make good profits. It is also based on the amount you invested for bitcoin. One of these investments is holding bitcoin. Holding bitcoin means you will buy an amount of bitcoin and wait for its value to become high before you can decide to sell it already. By using this method, you will also have to invest large amouny of money so that you can also earn large or bigger amount of profits like how dealers make their own profit. This is just basically doing the best and you are eager to earn more without becoming greedy and still think of other people to help with if you already have good profits. If you are knowledgrable enough about various kinds of characters or attitude or even mindset of becoming one of the elite earners of bitcoin then you are already on your way and you just have to start and plan things properly and wisely.  I am here in this forum because I want to earn and reach my dreams and I am sure that all of us have each others reasons why we are here in the forum. Let us be brave enough to make good profits just like them.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

I really wouldn't know but I think that was an exageration. You can gain big profit in Bitcoin plus you can earn while holding through the signature programs. For investments I think those people who had Bitcoins from way back and sold them recently, they are the once who really had great great profit gains.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

Maybe not really. It depends on your investments. If you invest big amount of money then you will earn more. At least bitcoin is legal unlike with the drug and weapons. If you are an illegal drug dealer or a weapon dealer, I advise you to stop that and just invest with bitcoin for sure you will enjoy your earnings without contradicting the law.

buihoa1995

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

it is 100% Smiley) profit depending on your level of trade
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

I think comparing the profit of bitcoin from those illegal jobs isn't appropriate because bitcoin is a decent investment. Honestly, earning much money here isn't easy if we don't have much knowledge about trading and investing. It will take a lot of learning before we have the profit that we are aiming for. We need to do research and studies first if we want to earn good profit.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Well if you are a good trader you can actually get a huge profit than any body else can do even those drug dealer,  and it is better to get huge profit in bitcoin than drug dealer because in bitcoin you are just investing unlike drug dealer it is a crime.
Well right and one thing that drugs dealing can put you in risk as it is totally illegal so you can be arrested for it but if we look for bitcoin than no police will put you in jail for using bitcoin so it is 100 times better than drugs dealing, it is profit worthy and amazing way of making fast profit but mate! Do remember that trading needs perfection if you are not having experience you should not get in bitcoin trading just simply start with investing and join signature campaign.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

In my opinion it can be possible if you know when market goes up or down. The market is easy to speculate and for this you need to know when everything will happen
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

For me i dont have any idea about that profit of drug dealer and weapon dealers.Because i hate that both. All i can say about Bitcoins profit was absolutely great profit! Aside from that Bitcoins has a good standard and even crpytocurrency was very good and high price.So about that profit ofcourse i will say yes it is good. Bitcoin will not become a popular and famous if the profit was not good.so that is my idea!i dont know to others if what they can say about BITCOINS profits.

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

For me i dont have any idea about that profit of drug dealer and weapon dealers.Because i hate that both. All i can say about Bitcoins profit was absolutely great profit! Aside from that Bitcoins has a good standard and even crpytocurrency was very good and high price.So about that profit ofcourse i will say yes it is good. Bitcoin will not become a popular and famous if the profit was not good.so that is my idea!i dont know to others if what they can say about BITCOINS profits.
Good, if we want to be patient and wait at least until the end of this year then we will get a bigger profit, I'm sure that bitcoin prices will continue to rise as more and more large companies are developing bitcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Good, if we want to be patient and wait at least until the end of this year then we will get a bigger profit, I'm sure that bitcoin prices will continue to rise as more and more large companies are developing bitcoin.

Guys, no matter if you hold your coins, the market is expanding in a great scale. This is the natural process of the market because more people are coming in thus it results in a bigger volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: