Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

I do not agree with you comparing bitcoin income with drug and weapon revenues, because bitcoin investments do not harm human life, this is a real investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
The profit you can get in investing in bitcoin depends on how much money you invest to it. The larger money you invest, the larger profit you can get. Also, not all the time you can gain profit in bitcoin. Sometimes, bitcoin experiences a downfall or crash that makes its price very low and those people who are panicking, sell all of their bitcoin even if the price is low.

LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:09 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
As for me that is true because since bitcoin is so expensive it can also have value and profit when you are able to deal an investment inside of bitcoin world. You can gain more profit here in bitcoin rather than any transactions like drug dealer. It is too much profit here in bitcoin because it is leggal and safe so that you can assure your growth and great wealth.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

It is real because the fluctuations and benefits you can get high from it provided there is a high rise and high capital, also depends on how your strategy of managing investments or trading on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, although I do not know the profits of what you mention because it is illegal, criminal and very dangerous at least using bitcoin is not a crime.

amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

Bitcoin can earn a lot of money in the short run. Bitcoin is good for investment. Many profits are invested in betting. 20 percent of the profits from the rise in betting profits, or if the company has a company trading in 19 percent corporate taxes, There is a capital gain tax free allowance of £ 11,300 per year - without any profit to this amount Is lye.
But Bitcoin can be a tax evasion tool?
Richard Asheath, Vice President of Global Undertak Tax Adler X To the XO: "It is almost certainly with the inadequate profit of current bubble or money laundering."
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

maybe,you can also gain a big money in bitcoin but you have to wait for a long time for it you to invest and wait for  a higher price unlike to drug or arm dealer that if you will dispose it money is alreadt there but these are dirty jobs and against by the government.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

Profit in Bitcoin is really amazing. You never know when to stop once you already receiving your profit. You will have unlimited income in Bitcoin if you know when and how to invest. Yes, it is higher that any dealers now. Imagine that one bitcoin is worth 8,000$. If you have a lot of bitcoin then your profit is good.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

Bitcoin can not be compared with the business, because the business of Bitcoin business takes more than the main capital. Therefore Bitcoin business profit is high. Some years ago, in the initial stage, investors made a lot of money due to Bitcoin's costly prices. In medicines, there is no doubt that they There is not only one peanut in the market, but millions of cash owns the bank own money And cash is coming with cash, but it's an illegal thing, you earn a lot but your life is in danger to earn with small profits.
Win482

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

A little bit less risk than drug dealing
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

Yes bitcoin  is a big  profit as long as you have the patience for waiting and effort on must to, and it a big source of extra income
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Profit in Bitcoin is really amazing. You never know when to stop once you already receiving your profit. You will have unlimited income in Bitcoin if you know when and how to invest. Yes, it is higher that any dealers now. Imagine that one bitcoin is worth 8,000$. If you have a lot of bitcoin then your profit is good.

and if he can buy bitcoin in the 6 months ago, I am sure that now he can make a lot of money from bitcoin itself. but if he only can buy in less than one months ago, I think he could also make a profit although the amount is not too big he is still making a good money. and if he could this over and over, I am sure that he can increase his profit amount in the future but he still needs to analyze before he buys bitcoin.
longhair0418

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

It is hard to say which makes more profits. The thing we could definitely know is both of bitcoin and drugs depend on fortune; having bad luck may lose money for investing bitcoin or die for selling drugs.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

In bitcoin  it double your profit and the value of your money especially when you are trading it
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Its depend on your bankroll, if you were able to buy bitcoins last year and hold until this year im sure you will get a double price,
and I don't know exact how much drug dealer earns because its all depend how much is your capital
Isaacck1

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Well I see a wrong idea here. Why do some people need to align bitcoin in illegal transactions? Yes, bitcoin is being used, no, bitcoin is being taken advantage by illegal transactors. To answer the question, I think it depends on the one who strategizes. It depends on how long do you sacrifice your time for the things that give profit to you.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

If you have invested in Bitcoin 1 year ago or more , for sure, it's more profitable that selling drugs.
You have a lot of stories here of people that have revenue only from bitcoin and altcoins. In my opinion, you will always have opportunities in crypto to make profit

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Yes, if you have good strategy in cryptocurrency world. Just buy it then hold it for long term, this is the easiest way. But if you want more profit then you should learn how to trading cryptocurrency. There are a lot of opportunity in cryptocurrency world. There are still a lot of room for business.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Yes, if you have good strategy in cryptocurrency world. Just buy it then hold it for long term, this is the easiest way. But if you want more profit then you should learn how to trading cryptocurrency. There are a lot of opportunity in cryptocurrency world. There are still a lot of room for business.
Reading stories of the people who just collect and hold their btc before inspires me a lot to keep holding, knowing btc still capable on pumping and will be used in daily life soon, it just a matter of time to make btc a phenomenon success thru its uses.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

The way bitcoin prices move on a daily basis, there is unlimited potential of making profits by investing in bitcoin, considering the amount invested. That goes the other way around too, i.e, the potential of losses are also great.

YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I wouldn't think so. But in order to know for sure, you'll have to be in those bad business or somewhere close to it to make sure. But based on what I've heard, bitcoin wouldn't come close to how much they earn with their bad businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: