Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:11:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4684 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Contrasting benefit from bitcoin with benefit of drug dealer is something extremely unique. Bitcoin has a great deal of chance that individuals would hop into bitcoin in light of the fact that it could give more benefit than some other investment. Those individuals may complete an illicit will endure awful karma throughout everyday life, so should do legitimate thing yet that can be glad for.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks....strongly condemn the attempt of comparing bitcoin with drug and arms profit. Drugs and Arms dealers are the enemy of the society because they sell such a product which can ruin anyone's life. On the other hand bitcoin is truly a blessing to many people who are living a decent life and earning a decent income just because of bitcoin. Drugs and Arms are no match with bitcoin and should never be compared. It can however be compared with real estate investment because real estate investment is a legal one and doesn't really ruin anyone's life. Please don't compare or attach bitcoin with any negative things going forward.  
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than the profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real?
Yes, of course, this is very real and has a lot of proof. I believe Bitcoin is very profitable more than anything else because I personally have seen people who have been successful in getting to know Bitcoin. So I believe Bitcoin is able to change our lives for the better.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

i dont know the profit of drug dealer lol, but i know that bitcoiner in this forum have a big profit when they trading with high capital too, if they use big start money i think they will get big profit too, with one condition that it will risky to trade your money in cryprocurencies, like other poeple say about trading in crpto "high gain, high risk"

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

It depends on your ownership of bitcoin, if the bitcoin they have is very much of course the profit generated will also be great, but if only a few bitcoins are owned, of course, the resulting benefits are very small.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
For me bitcoin profits is the most essential earnings that people wanted to reach especially me.We keep on working of it because positive thoughts equivalent of positive results.
but for now, the hope for profit through bitcoin trading is minimal. prices that continue to fall cause panic in trading is very clearly visible. trading volume is falling and there is no hope for the moment except to store more bitcoin. that's just our hope now
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Well discussing helpful skilled street pill roller, weapon businessperson and totally different business that connected in criminal offense you attained this but the half your body was on the punitive facility. On the off likelihood that you just got this type of legislating you censured by our administration by life time detainment. thus for what reason would you are doing that of that happen, bitcoin business is cool and unwind on the off likelihood that you just contribute by end of the day you have attained huge money.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Well discussing helpful skilled street pill roller, weapon businessperson and totally different business that connected in criminal offense you attained this but the half your body was on the punitive facility. On the off likelihood that you just got this type of legislating you censured by our administration by life time detainment. thus for what reason would you are doing that of that happen, bitcoin business is cool and unwind on the off likelihood that you just contribute by end of the day you have attained huge money.

Bitcoin is more profitable than other coin .Nowadays bitcoin is on dump but if this will rapidly increase its value we can earn good profits. We need to take a long term in holding because I believe that bitcoin price will be able to increase as soon as possible.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Bitcoin is more profitable than other coin .Nowadays bitcoin is on dump but if this will rapidly increase its value we can earn good profits. We need to take a long term in holding because I believe that bitcoin price will be able to increase as soon as possible.
Compared to other financial instruments, Bitcoin trading has very little barrier to entry. If you already own bitcoins, you can start trading almost instantly. In many cases, verification isn’t even required in order to trade.Arbitrage and margin trading are widely available. Therefore, many people can make money trading bitcoins.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

If bitcoin prices continue to rise of course all users will get a profit, but if prices continue to fall as it is now this is a big problem, many users panic and sell though in a loss position, I hope we have to be patient so get a better price.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Yes, but it depends on the value of bitcoin. If the bitcoin value goes to the moon, obviously the revenue is too high than revenue received from other business source like stock markets, share markets, real estate, gold and etc. It depends on the buyer and the time he/she buys. If bitcoin is purchased when the value is high and value has bit increased when he sells, the revenue is going to be less, wise versa, if bitcoin is purchased when value is low and sells when its too high, the revenue is going to be high. But in crypto, the profit is high and the investment and the work for it is low compared to other business.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Illegal transaction is easy money that is why many people are involved in it, but one thing is sure your life will always be in risk and soon it end up in death.bitcoint created with good intentions decent income to everyone who deserves it!.

MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

The value of the current bitcoin is huge, bitcoin is currently the hottest investment channel today, so many people have been investing in Bitcoin. The profit that bitcoin can bring when you invest in it is huge, the value of bitcoin varies from hour to hour, maybe you will get a lot of money when investing in bitcoin also you will lose many things. Be a smart investor
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Yes, but it depends on the value of bitcoin. If the bitcoin value goes to the moon, obviously the revenue is too high than revenue received from other business source like stock markets, share markets, real estate, gold and etc. It depends on the buyer and the time he/she buys. If bitcoin is purchased when the value is high and value has bit increased when he sells, the revenue is going to be less, wise versa, if bitcoin is purchased when value is low and sells when its too high, the revenue is going to be high. But in crypto, the profit is high and the investment and the work for it is low compared to other business.
We can have great profit returns if we think wisely when to  sell all our bitcoin. The price for now is not stable and always falling down so better to buy some cheaper prices of bitcoin because panic selling is not a good idea. We always depend on bitcoins value so hold tight to have good profit returns.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

For me bitcoin profits is the most essential earnings that people wanted to reach especially me.We keep on working of it because positive thoughts equivalent of positive results.
Nice to see your positive aptitude for bitcoin, for sure it is best investment to gain high and fast profit, increasing price of bitcoin is source of income and it can make you earn high amount of profit every month, main source of income bitcoin is for people but for me bitcoin is part time job, I use to go out for my job in day and in night I use bitcoin signature campaign to earn profit and I save it for the future as I am planning to become an investor and I will create my bitcoin business for extra profit every year.
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

I do not think so, bitcoin is beneficial, but keep in mind this bitcoin unstable market, here requires patience. but it all goes back to their luck.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

I am less amenable to the comparison with drugs and arms trade, because bitcoin has a small risk level compared to arms and drug trafficking. safer bitcoin
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

I am less amenable to the comparison with drugs and arms trade, because bitcoin has a small risk level compared to arms and drug trafficking. safer bitcoin
Yes of course, investing bitcoin for me is more safe than with drugs and arms trade. I think both could gain high profit but i would rather choose to have a peace of mind not thinking that i might be imprisoned because i was selling illegal drugs and or weapons that would harm my fellow. Though bitcoin's price value today is low still i would rather choose it than any other illegal trades.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 08:52:49 PM by Greenkarki

It depends on the value in the market. But compared to other business sectors, crypto would yield a large profit in a short while. At times crypto requires less investment than other business would require. Hope to have a massive growth from July 2018. The bitcoin price may reach around $30K this year end. Lets watch out. 

Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

We can have great profit returns if we think wisely when to  sell all our bitcoin. The price for now is not stable and always falling down so better to buy some cheaper prices of bitcoin because panic selling is not a good idea. We always depend on bitcoins value so hold tight to have good profit returns.
Gradually bitcoin price is increasing so better if you buy it right now when bitcoin is not very expensive buy now and wait I am sure you will get profit, increasing price is making it easy to predict bitcoin lose and profit, as much as bitcoin is expensive it is getting more and more profitable, today if you buy bitcoin at the rate of 20k per transaction than after holding it you will be able to sell your bitcoin at the rate of 40k after one year so it is high profit we cannot even think how much it could be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: