Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4684 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

Yes, but it depends on the value of bitcoin. If the bitcoin value goes to the moon, obviously the revenue is too high than revenue received from other business source like stock markets, share markets, real estate, gold and etc. It depends on the buyer and the time he/she buys. If bitcoin is purchased when the value is high and value has bit increased when he sells, the revenue is going to be less, wise versa, if bitcoin is purchased when value is low and sells when its too high, the revenue is going to be high. But in crypto, the profit is high and the investment and the work for it is low compared to other business.
We can have great profit returns if we think wisely when to  sell all our bitcoin. The price for now is not stable and always falling down so better to buy some cheaper prices of bitcoin because panic selling is not a good idea. We always depend on bitcoins value so hold tight to have good profit returns.
Gradually bitcoin price is increasing so better if you buy it right now when bitcoin is not very expensive buy now and wait I am sure you will get profit, increasing price is making it easy to predict bitcoin lose and profit, as much as bitcoin is expensive it is getting more and more profitable, today if you buy bitcoin at the rate of 20k per transaction than after holding it you will be able to sell your bitcoin at the rate of 40k after one year so it is high profit we cannot even think how much it could be.

Bitcoin profit depends on your doings, just like if you invest money then hold it for how many months or years then you can get high profit because bitcoin price is getting high. Other way is joining or applying signature campaign they will give stake which have different amount.Patience is highly recommended.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Somratbd

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

I believe people make money by having a banned business but they have no value to society. People see them with hatred. And the people sitting in the house online and maintaining modesty means I'm not gonna say it? Bitcoin is currently online bring   profit.so bitcoin is  good profit.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
I do not know how much drug dealer profit, so I can not compare it. but I think, for people who trade or invest in bitcoin, it will certainly have a huge advantage if bitcoin prices continue to increase from the price when buying it, and this does not rule out that the money earned from bitcoin is greater than any job.

bekohkoning

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I don't know exactly the income from drug dealers or arms dealers, I think if a mob smuggling drugs or weapons to many countries then their opinion is much larger than bitcoin but if only play in the country I think their income is only a little
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

If bitcoin prices continue to rise of course all users will get a profit, but if prices continue to fall as it is now this is a big problem, many users panic and sell though in a loss position, I hope we have to be patient so get a better price.

I do agree with you mate,  some of people are being impatient and then end to discouragement. We should trust btc if we want to gain profit. For me btc profit helps me more a thousand. It gives me blessings that undeniable.

When you decide to use bitcoin you should have patience in your self so that you can think so well and to not do what makes you loss your profit because bitcoin price may fall somewhat longer.thats why you should have patience so that you can think well if what will you going to do is right and make you have a huge profit and not a big loss of profit for doing panic selling because they are impatient.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Bitcoin profit is always based from the amount you invest. For example, if you invest only $5, are you expecting to turn this into million? Expect a huge profit if you invest on its very low price, and you invest a huge amount. This would give you a 2x to 10x profit.

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

If bitcoin prices continue to rise of course all users will get a profit, but if prices continue to fall as it is now this is a big problem, many users panic and sell though in a loss position, I hope we have to be patient so get a better price.

I do agree with you mate,  some of people are being impatient and then end to discouragement. We should trust btc if we want to gain profit. For me btc profit helps me more a thousand. It gives me blessings that undeniable.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

thats isnt true,  bitcoin also a common currency business, only new, and investing, so there are many opportunities with bitcoin. in my opinion someday will give many earn, i believe it.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

We are all adults with you, and we must understand that this comparison is abstract. How can you generalize and compare the profits of drug dealers and investors in bitcoin? I do not understand...
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Are you really serious or is it a joke? Grin But kidding aside, of course not. You could definitely make faster and get bigger profits in doing illegal things like what have you mentiond. But if we compare crypto in the stock market or real estate properties, your profits still varies depending to the amount you invested but one thing is for sure, you can earn faster in crypto due to its volatility.

Just a friendly reminder, just because you invested in btc it doesn't mean that being prosperous through it is guaranteed. You should work hard also, make the behavior of coins in the market favorable to you, always be careful and make wise decisions.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

I think, the profit we get varies depending on the capital we have and how we manage it well because in bitcoin we can get a lot of profit but we also can get a lot of losses too, so we must be careful in making decisions to buy or sell
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

I don't think so, it is depend on your capital and strategy. Anyway, become bitcoin trader is easier, safer and bettter than become drug dealer. Anyone can start trading with only small amount of capital. Anyone can be billionaire if the person is on right position in bitcoin investment and always do the right things. Some people get a lot of profit but some people also loss their money when they sell their bitcoin in lower price.

sirtim20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

We can simply put it this way, you can earn a lot of money in bitcoin specially in Cloud Mining, Trading, and Freelancing but the amount you may earn depends on how you work out your knowledge about cryptocurrency. Surely, drugs and weapons dealer may earn more than those who are using methods of earning in bitcoins but they are illegal. And so I rather profit in bitcoin than in drug and weapons business.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

I strongly condemn the attempt of comparing bitcoin with drug and arms profit. Drugs and Arms dealers are the enemy of the society because they sell such a product which can ruin anyone's life. On the other hand bitcoin is truly a blessing to many people who are living a decent life and earning a decent income just because of bitcoin. Drugs and Arms are no match with bitcoin and should never be compared. It can however be compared with real estate investment because real estate investment is a legal one and doesn't really ruin anyone's life. Please don't compare or attach bitcoin with any negative things going forward.  

I agree with you bitcoin can not be compared with criminal actions. bitcoin gives us jobs and income though fortunately not as much as drug trafficking. but if we are good at trading and diligently follow the signature program and bounty I think we will have bigger profit bigger than sale of drugs or weapons.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

We can simply put it this way, you can earn a lot of money in bitcoin specially in Cloud Mining, Trading, and Freelancing but the amount you may earn depends on how you work out your knowledge about cryptocurrency. Surely, drugs and weapons dealer may earn more than those who are using methods of earning in bitcoins but they are illegal. And so I rather profit in bitcoin than in drug and weapons business.

Pleasant to see to see that there are a lot of people investment in bitcoin, for sure it is the finest investment to increase high and fast profit, growing bitcoin value is the basis of income, and it can make you the gross high amount of return every month. We can have high-profit returns if we think intelligently when to sell all our bitcoin. The price, for now, is not constant and continuously dwindling down better to buy some inexpensive prices of bitcoin.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

The world of crypto currency is a new currency business and it has good prospects for the future and a lot of opportunities. And it should not be compared with drug trafficking, the sale of weapons.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

no I don't think so, bitcoin may have higher profit than those people you mentioned, but it is the case several years ago. now it is harder to gain profit.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

I am just new to this, I have not yet into investments but as I observed from my friends they are gaining more than their salary. But maybe it must not be compared to illegal things. If movies showing those illegal doings are true,  then maybe I could say there are more money on illegal. That is what I observed so far.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

I don't know how the system works and the profits that can be from the people you mention .. but if you invest today in bitcoin that cost only $ 6940 then you sell in the future at a price of $ 50,000 then you will become richer than the people you are mention it

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

I don't know how the system works and the profits that can be from the people you mention .. but if you invest today in bitcoin that cost only $ 6940 then you sell in the future at a price of $ 50,000 then you will become richer than the people you are mention it
Business minded people and they see the market well, then bitcoin will bring huge profits for them. But if someone is not know about bitcoin but hear people say investment in it is profitable and so invested in the loss rate is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: