Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Every new aspects had enourmous ROI for those who adopted it early and figured out how to make money out of it. Yes bitcoin is phenomenal thing in terms of profits and its growing speed all of this shows how powerfull the unity of people and wishes of new changes can be espesially combined with New days technology. investers were shaking there heads at the begining of crypto and kept telling that this wont work who knows maybe it wont but the chances keeps rising every time we get out of the hole like this.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
There is a lot kind of investment. Investments like real estate are a unique investment that can triple or double your cash, and which also take a lengthier period if we are to compare that with Bitcoin. To earn on the bitcoin, hold as long as you can, then succeeding time or years you check the value of the bitcoin. When the value gets high, then you have already profits. Be patient, and bitcoin will give you enormous benefit.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

that's true, the profit in bitcoin is bigger because bitcoin has a value that goes up and is very profitable but it can you get if you do right and have a good strategy, should know when to buy and sell because bitcoin has a big risk as well and even you can lose all your money
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

There is a lot kind of investment. Investments like real estate are a unique investment that can triple or double your cash, and which also take a lengthier period if we are to compare that with Bitcoin. To earn on the bitcoin, hold as long as you can, then succeeding time or years you check the value of the bitcoin. When the value gets high, then you have already profits. Be patient, and bitcoin will give you enormous benefit.

Bitcoin profits cannot get only by investing but also to the job  you had joined. In investment to have profit, hold your investment for a long period of time until the value will back to its normal price while in job, do it heartily and follow the rules in posting then you can get also profit.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Bitcoin profits cannot get only by investing but also to the job  you had joined. In investment to have profit, hold your investment for a long period of time until the value will back to its normal price while in job, do it heartily and follow the rules in posting then you can get also profit.
Bitcoins profit? What about profit here? For me, we can all say that bitcoin is really profitable because we have many friends becoming wealthy in terms of financial aspect of their life because of invedting or trusting and hardworking to earn here. Investing is the best way for me to earn here.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

It is true that bitcoin can provide a great advantage but we as enthusiasts should be patient if the bitcoin selling price suddenly drops so that losses can be avoided if we can wait for the price to go back
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

holding bitcoin has many advantages. starting from the price increase we get will make the estimate also go up. the next is the advantage if there is hardfork. kit will get a new coin from the hardfork

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Bitcoins at one price and then sell them for a higher price, you make a profit of the difference between those two prices, less any commission that you paid. However, if the price goes down, you will be in the uncomfortable position of having to either sell them at a loss or hold and hope the price goes back up while risking higher and higher losses if the price continues to drop.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

holding bitcoin has many advantages. starting from the price increase we get will make the estimate also go up. the next is the advantage if there is hardfork. kit will get a new coin from the hardfork
while lightning network fully implemented i am sure that bitcoin price could be more exspensive than expert predicted.but it still need to developt and implemented to bitcoin network.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

This is quite relative as it depends on the effort of the person involved in making some profit from Bitcoin or from drug dealer, weapon dealer or stocks. For instance, if a person invest in BTC by buying 5 BTC at a price of $7K/BTC and sell at a price of $20K/BTC, such person will make huge gains than a drug dealer or someone who is into stocks and invest only some few dollars.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Bitcoin is a part of the highly volatile market and since it is unregulated, usually there are more opportunities as compared to that of traditional investing/trading. To be honest, I am not aware of the financial structure of the illegal businesses but I am sure about the opportunities from the crypto sector. Currently, not even 10% of the world's population is using Bitcoin so I am optimistic about the further growth in the coming years.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

i din’t believe such claims. my man pablo escobar became one of the richest man listed by forbes because of his drug cartel. i haven’t heard anyone in the new list because of bitcoin. bitcoin can give us a good profit but not much compared to drug dealers.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

It's wrong satistics i think. Capitalization of bitcoin is very imressive but drugs and other stuff is living for a long time and have much more money insde , im sure.

tarango
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

I think it is not true.bitcoin is a digital currency,there are lot of opportunity.it is really profitable.

4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

This is possible, but only on condition that you know the course, and bought bitcoins in 2011. And in other situations, the risk of losing everything remains.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

Yes it is true, But chances of losing it are also great. Especially when big players manipulate in the crypto currency market. You must first come here knowing where you are going and you know what you will do.

Make a good look at your actions because it may be a wrong move you can just lose the money you earn.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

indeed with bitcoin we can get a big profit, and this is directly proportional to big risks as well. but we can handle it with a good trading skill, for that we must learn to trade and apply it
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

Bitocin Investments, This is the easiest and most used bitcoin investment solution available today. Investors will buy bitcoins from friends, relatives or at trading floors and sell them to others to eat the price difference. Many people think that eating the price difference is not going to be all that much, but it's totally wrong. Normally the bitcoin trade will give the player a bitcoin depending on the player's abilities. If you have the ability to use English you can also participate in transactions on the international floor as: simplefx.com, localbitcoins.com ... Bitcoin generated a profit margin quite attractive when the price increases.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

This is possible, but only on condition that you know the course, and bought bitcoins in 2011. And in other situations, the risk of losing everything remains.
Real because here is the craziest investment place. we can earn up to thousands of percent of the proceeds from our capital. just we also need the right strategy to be successful
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Not really but the profit here is legal than doing a illegal job. It is better to gain a profit that came from a good way than having ot in illegal way such as the drug dealer and many other illegal dealer. Because the profit that can get here is still useful and helpful for everyone.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: