Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55814 times)
kraksaa

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:18:36 AM

Hi guys
on frum myStellar.org posted a post promoting our XUN.
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-5540.html
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:31:39 AM

Thank you for promoting XUN.
Please send me your address to send you a bounty for promoting.

Hi guys

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
kraksaa

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:18:55 PM

Hi guys

My wallet: Xun3sEQYeJcNieUX7PndyYSzax2PxJNnkWU7Yy927eoSVwzxtZdpLPy3fT3oqJnUhYL9RVHraK6oT5e 5FZdvimwZ594gLXbYTv
Thank you dev
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

First UltraNote XUN Bounty campaign can be found here:

http://forum.ultranote.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=43#p43

Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

You are welcome.
Sent your rewards.

Hi guys

My wallet: Xun3sEQYeJcNieUX7PndyYSzax2PxJNnkWU7Yy927eoSVwzxtZdpLPy3fT3oqJnUhYL9RVHraK6oT5e 5FZdvimwZ594gLXbYTv
Thank you dev

ProxyMoxy

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

where can I read about bounty?
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

Here you can find the post: http://forum.ultranote.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=43

where can I read about bounty?

dryter88

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

Hello my Friend i active mine this altcoin, but i see it  Supply: 18447756570.83 XUN - its serios ? When mine  18 billions XUN or its premine? ITs realy not good to mine this coin , because price may be so low.
bitnetter

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

It will increase x10 per month.

Guys I noticed a bit of confusion and frustration in regards to the block rewards.

The bitcointalk post and the whitepaper says 150 blocks exceeding and then 150 constant

We need to make it clear guys and this is what I can tell you to make it as clear as possible for you.

The actual block reward is 150 coins per block
Our Lead developer has furthermore implemented a formula which would allow the blocks rewards to increase each month for the 1st 2 years and then go back down to 150 coins per block for the remaining 28 years.

So since it is an automated formula the blockchain will increase the rewards automatically during the first 2 years and then will adjust the rewards to 150 coins constant for the 28 remaining years. When will the block increase or by how much will it increase? We cannot say exactly since we do not control the blockchain and furthermore do not want anyone holding any tiny little details against us and expect a certain exact amount of coins per blocks at any given time.

The only thing I can say and I repeat ''I'' can say since I am writing this post based on my personal understanding from my discussion with the team is that the blocks rewards will increase each month for 2 years before going back to 150 coins for ever at the start of year 3.

this post holds as the clear and honest explanation I was able to get for you guys until further updates. If I am wrong in any case I will apologize and make sure the right updated information is communicated promptly.

I hope this is clear enough to ease the atmosphere around the subject.

Why we decided to do that? Simply because it is better to have a supply curve which adapts to mass adoption.
In the mid to long term we will have a more stable price as compared to a low price and then going up with some down moves. This way we expect price to be more stable or go up in a more linear way while the risk of going down is lower since supply will grow only if mining grows and users community grows.

Thank you very much again guys for your sincere and dedicate support.
XUN team is more very proud to be able to operate with such a supportive environment.
Cheers and Good luck everyone
XUN Team

Thank you for clarifying.  While we don't need to get into the technicalities of the block size growth, you still need to offer a rough sense of the growth.  For example, is it going to grow by 1.5x?  10x?  100x?

Think of it this way: would you invest in Bitcoin if you didn't know how many Bitcoin were going to be minted in the next 2 years?  What if someone told you the number of Bitcoin in the next two years would essentially be random, could be 2 million more minted, could be 20 million, could be 200 million.  Why would you invest in Bitcoin now, having no idea what the supply growth will be, which will surely affect the price by a lot?

In the same way, I have no idea how I can put my money or hash into XUN.  If the blocksize suddenly jumps to 15000 next month, I will feel super cheated if all my rigs were mining at the 150 blocksize.

Now I know you will probably respond that the change in supply will not be so dramatic as 100x.  But the problem is, you haven't really said anything yet about what it will be, you've just vaguely claimed there will be some growth.  So if you are sure it won't be 100x, you should be able to give us a rough sense of what it will be.

I understand you may not have more information now, so I eagerly await more as I think this is one of the best new CryptoNote coins out there, we just need to know what to expect as miners and investors Smiley

x10 per month? I think it's a bad idea, and the price will be very low in exchange.
bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

It will increase x10 per month.

Guys I noticed a bit of confusion and frustration in regards to the block rewards.

The bitcointalk post and the whitepaper says 150 blocks exceeding and then 150 constant

We need to make it clear guys and this is what I can tell you to make it as clear as possible for you.

The actual block reward is 150 coins per block
Our Lead developer has furthermore implemented a formula which would allow the blocks rewards to increase each month for the 1st 2 years and then go back down to 150 coins per block for the remaining 28 years.

So since it is an automated formula the blockchain will increase the rewards automatically during the first 2 years and then will adjust the rewards to 150 coins constant for the 28 remaining years. When will the block increase or by how much will it increase? We cannot say exactly since we do not control the blockchain and furthermore do not want anyone holding any tiny little details against us and expect a certain exact amount of coins per blocks at any given time.

The only thing I can say and I repeat ''I'' can say since I am writing this post based on my personal understanding from my discussion with the team is that the blocks rewards will increase each month for 2 years before going back to 150 coins for ever at the start of year 3.

this post holds as the clear and honest explanation I was able to get for you guys until further updates. If I am wrong in any case I will apologize and make sure the right updated information is communicated promptly.

I hope this is clear enough to ease the atmosphere around the subject.

Why we decided to do that? Simply because it is better to have a supply curve which adapts to mass adoption.
In the mid to long term we will have a more stable price as compared to a low price and then going up with some down moves. This way we expect price to be more stable or go up in a more linear way while the risk of going down is lower since supply will grow only if mining grows and users community grows.

Thank you very much again guys for your sincere and dedicate support.
XUN team is more very proud to be able to operate with such a supportive environment.
Cheers and Good luck everyone
XUN Team

Thank you for clarifying.  While we don't need to get into the technicalities of the block size growth, you still need to offer a rough sense of the growth.  For example, is it going to grow by 1.5x?  10x?  100x?

Think of it this way: would you invest in Bitcoin if you didn't know how many Bitcoin were going to be minted in the next 2 years?  What if someone told you the number of Bitcoin in the next two years would essentially be random, could be 2 million more minted, could be 20 million, could be 200 million.  Why would you invest in Bitcoin now, having no idea what the supply growth will be, which will surely affect the price by a lot?

In the same way, I have no idea how I can put my money or hash into XUN.  If the blocksize suddenly jumps to 15000 next month, I will feel super cheated if all my rigs were mining at the 150 blocksize.

Now I know you will probably respond that the change in supply will not be so dramatic as 100x.  But the problem is, you haven't really said anything yet about what it will be, you've just vaguely claimed there will be some growth.  So if you are sure it won't be 100x, you should be able to give us a rough sense of what it will be.

I understand you may not have more information now, so I eagerly await more as I think this is one of the best new CryptoNote coins out there, we just need to know what to expect as miners and investors Smiley

x10 per month? I think it's a bad idea, and the price will be very low in exchange.

Yeah I agree with you I think 150XUN per block it's good for invest and make price better.
poNgz0r
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

I did the bounty on twitter and facebook too!
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

Hello my Friend i active mine this altcoin, but i see it  Supply: 18447756570.83 XUN - its serios ? When mine  18 billions XUN or its premine? ITs realy not good to mine this coin , because price may be so low.

It is 18 billion XUN pre-mine, but pre-mine is quite small.  Block reward size is going up by 10x per month.  So in July 2018, each block will be 15 billion XUN.  Thus, pre-mine is less than two blocks in July.

In September 2018, each block will be 1.5 trillion XUN.  So pre-mine is very small.

There are 21600 blocks per month (2 mins/block, 720 blocks/day).  So even though only 21600 * 150 = 3,240,000  XUN will be created this month, in March  the block reward will be 1,500,000, so 32,400,000,000 XUN will be generated in March.

See?  No need to worry about the pre-mine.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:37 AM

Hello my Friend i active mine this altcoin, but i see it  Supply: 18447756570.83 XUN - its serios ? When mine  18 billions XUN or its premine? ITs realy not good to mine this coin , because price may be so low.

It is 18 billion XUN pre-mine, but pre-mine is quite small.  Block reward size is going up by 10x per month.  So in July 2018, each block will be 15 billion XUN.  Thus, pre-mine is less than two blocks in July.

In September 2018, each block will be 1.5 trillion XUN.  So pre-mine is very small.

There are 21600 blocks per month (2 mins/block, 720 blocks/day).  So even though only 21600 * 150 = 3,240,000  XUN will be created this month, in March  the block reward will be 1,500,000, so 32,400,000,000 XUN will be generated in March.

gonna state the obvious here. i smell a hint of sarcasm right? after all, there will "only" be a total of 85B XUN supply. though i understand that you were just taking the dev's word for it when he said that the growth is 10x per month, which i think is not correct. do the math fella's.

bitnetter

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:48:45 AM

sarcasm  Tongue
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:44 AM

gonna state the obvious here. i smell a hint of sarcasm right? after all, there will "only" be a total of 85B XUN supply. though i understand that you were just taking the dev's word for it when he said that the growth is 10x per month, which i think is not correct. do the math fella's.

I would ask why the dev saying the max supply is 85B XUN is more or less believable than the dev saying the supply will 10x per month.  The fact that you have to choose one or the other proves what is actually my point: the devs refuse to provide correct and consistent information about the coin supply.  How am I supposed to invest long-term in a coin when at one point the dev says the max supply is 85 Billion, then at another point suggests the block reward will 10x per month, meaning the reward will be 1.5 trillion/block in September?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:28:48 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 02:54:57 PM by Desp

Devs never said that 150 coins block reward will be 1500 coins next month. It could be x10 coins which mean next block reward after 1 month will be 160 XUN coins and not 1500 XUN coins.

So you want to do your own guessing, FINE. Do so.

Total supply will be 85 billion coins.

For the people who wonder why we reserve 18 billion coins for devs I want to say that ( Hitbtc only CHARGES 45 BTC for listing the coins ) yes you read it right 45 BTC for listing + 1 tweet + 1 blog post which is about $315k USD.

Let me remind you that we never run an ICO and we will never ever run one. So stop complaining about a premine because it's not the case here.

The 18 billions coins is to help improving the coin in development, secure the network from infaltion, running bounty rewards and giveaway campaigns.

With that said, If you mine the coin or not it's up to you. We will KEEP moving with or without you!

kraksaa

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:33 PM

I mine and promote.
I believe in this coin.
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-5585.html
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-5571.html
x23a1s

Activity: 171

kiramine.com

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

Hey community and miners,

we want to support Ultranote and want to announce our new pool here:

xun.kiramine.com

We take 2 % fee, have the lowest transaction fee only 0.001 and minimum payout is only 1 coin, so the smaller miners have a chance too.

All of our Pools are based on HighSpeed Servers in one of the biggest Datacenter in Europe.

We are always reachable via email support@kiramine.com and a few hours a day via live chat integrated in our pool sites.

Also all of our pools have a Port exclusive for NiceHash Mining Support.

Our other Pools:

sikka.kiramine.com

freelabit.kiramine.com

b2b.kiramine.com

Happy Mining ! ;-)

greetz

alex from kiramine
bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:44:38 PM

Hello Dev,
How to send to coin from old wallet to GUI wallet?

Thanks.
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

Hi guys tell me how to solo mining. That it is necessary to write in a config file. Where can I download my old cli wallet?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: