Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55814 times)
Stumpy21

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

Many thanks to all XUN supporters who trusted us and believed in the project. We do really appreciate your support.

The market is now open for you and there is no one competing you on your coins.

There is about 4M coins total in circulation to be traded, and as we promised the 18 billion coins will not reach the market and they will remain locked.

Take care of this baby and make it grow.

The only problem is that people are tripping over themselves to dump their mining profits at the lowest possible price, completely destroying the value of the currency in the process. I'll wait until a better exchange opens, since this one seems to be in its own little world with the prices of other currencies; not to mention the insane withdrawal fees. 200k Satoshis to withdraw BTC. So basically if you have 1000 XUN and sell them at the market price (currently ~50sat) you're 1/4 of the way to paying a withdrawal fee, and 1/10th of the way to the minimum withdrawal amount. My hopes for this project were higher than that. If this is a preview of what's to come, I might as well ready myself to be underwhelmed.
So you blame the devs of a project for the terms and conditions of one separately independent exchange? Like the project devs have influence over it? Get real. Instead of being glad that the coin is even listed for you to exchange on after such a short period (with surely more to come in terms of diversity), you get ready to be underwhelmed. Leaves much to be desired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bperryman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:00:12 PM

Many thanks to all XUN supporters who trusted us and believed in the project. We do really appreciate your support.

There is about 4M coins total in circulation to be traded, and as we promised the 18 billion coins will not reach the market and they will remain locked.

The only problem is that people are tripping over themselves to dump their mining profits at the lowest possible price, completely destroying the value of the currency in the process. I'll wait until a better exchange opens, since this one seems to be in its own little world with the prices of other currencies; not to mention the insane withdrawal fees. 200k Satoshis to withdraw BTC. So basically if you have 1000 XUN and sell them at the market price (currently ~50sat) you're 1/4 of the way to paying a withdrawal fee, and 1/10th of the way to the minimum withdrawal amount. My hopes for this project were higher than that. If this is a preview of what's to come, I might as well ready myself to be underwhelmed.
So you blame the devs of a project for the terms and conditions of one separately independent exchange? Like the project devs have influence over it? Get real. Instead of being glad that the coin is even listed for you to exchange on after such a short period (with surely more to come in terms of diversity), you get ready to be underwhelmed. Leaves much to be desired.
At what point did I assign blame to the devs for anything? I merely stated my views on the current situation as it exists.  Maybe you can put your fanboy flamethrower away for a while and allow an objective opinion that doesn't wear sunshine and rainbow blinders. I'm just saying that if the people who spent their time mining this coin from launch to listing could have a little more patience, then it would be worth way more than 50sats a piece. I'm more disappointed in the exchange and the community than the devs, by far.
Stumpy21

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:14 PM

At what point did I assign blame to the devs for anything? I merely stated my views on the current situation as it exists.  Maybe you can put your fanboy flamethrower away for a while and allow an objective opinion that doesn't wear sunshine and rainbow blinders. I'm just saying that if the people who spent their time mining this coin from launch to listing could have a little more patience, then it would be worth way more than 50sats a piece. I'm more disappointed in the exchange and the community than the devs, by far.
Fair enough. I guess your previous statement of "My hopes for this project were higher than that." threw me off your apparent argument of the exchange and not the PROJECT ie devs. Maybe articulate that a bit better? One could say that I was also providing my own objective opinion. To each their own, eh? Nevermind. Otherwise on all remaining points we are in agreement.
An observation: Isnt it interesting that when one defends something then they are immediately labelled fanboys? Sigh.
bperryman

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:14:14 AM

Fair enough. I guess your previous statement of "My hopes for this project were higher than that." threw me off your apparent argument of the exchange and not the PROJECT ie devs. Maybe articulate that a bit better? One could say that I was also providing my own objective opinion. To each their own, eh? Nevermind. Otherwise on all remaining points we are in agreement.
An observation: Isnt it interesting that when one defends something then they are immediately labelled fanboys? Sigh.

I apologize for my failure to articulate my thoughts on the project more clearly. I had (and still do have) high hopes for this project as a global cryptocurrency solution that cannot be provided by Bitcoin (or any of it's 21M coin derivatives) in the future. I admit that my disappointment at the current situation does stem from a little bit of greed. It's always nice to make a quick buck at the launch of a project. I'll be mining this for the long-term benefits though.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:38:41 AM

85 billion in supply?That's alot in my humble opinion

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:40:00 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:10:29 AM by Tactical Genius

Awesome.Good to hear this.Lets Make this happen.

bperryman

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:59:17 AM

85 billion in supply?That's alot in my humble opinion
85 Billion does sound like a lot at first take. If you think about it in large scale though, it really isn't very much. By the time Bitcoin is fully mined in the 2040s, the global population is estimated to reach over 9 billion people. That's roughly 0.0023 Bitcoin per person. 85 billion would only be 9.44 XUN per person. As transaction fees increase due to the decline of active mining, Bitcoin will eventually be an unsustainable currency for smaller transactions, and will be more targeted for large financial transactions. Something like XUN, with the larger supply, would make it easier for the average person to utilize cryptocurrency.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:14 AM

Added pool for Asia Pacific region:

http://ultranote.cryptonight.me/

Min payment 10XUN, starting with low fees.

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
timace1978

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

Wow already on exchange and 32 bit wallet way ahead of schedule tempted as i am to dump before holidays i believe this one has wings and am holding stong i see KRB prices in the next 6mo for XUN 1-2 USD. keep it up!

Xun3kNtPcTkAyBAf3uzsTrXRQLxeMNsYTVQ5YTTa7XSUNrMxKbrCa8EUG9Hq9x2yps7UkKC45aJok97 ESqDMsthn6PorZ99r4W

Stumpy21

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

I apologize for my failure to articulate my thoughts on the project more clearly. I had (and still do have) high hopes for this project as a global cryptocurrency solution that cannot be provided by Bitcoin (or any of it's 21M coin derivatives) in the future. I admit that my disappointment at the current situation does stem from a little bit of greed. It's always nice to make a quick buck at the launch of a project. I'll be mining this for the long-term benefits though.
Apology accepted and I share your disappointment at the way some early miners are reducing the price on the one exchange. My hopes are that with a second and third exchange that the initial dump would have played out somewhat. With the exchange diversity would come stabilization and, from there on, price increase and strength. I'm on a hold and also in it for the long run. I do have high hopes and I am a supporter of this coin (but it a blind sunshine and rainbows fanboy maketh me not ;-))
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:21:12 AM

The topic for now is quite in demand, but how long is it for?
tataran1919

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:43:44 AM

Does it suddenly become heavier when big hashpower user enters?
General users can not get coins.
we are mining in the meantime.
power consumption is wasted.
Will not it be environmentally friendly mining?
Fortunately it is using the least power algorithm(cryptonight).

The virtual currency is using too much electricity.
It will be a problem in the near future.
egynw

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Deep Speculation – Monero (XMR) competitor Ultranote (XUN) listed on Stocks.Exchange

https://oracletimes.com/deep-speculation-monero-xmr-competitor-ultranote-xun-listed-on-stocks-exchange/
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

Does it suddenly become heavier when big hashpower user enters?
General users can not get coins.
we are mining in the meantime.
power consumption is wasted.
Will not it be environmentally friendly mining?
Fortunately it is using the least power algorithm(cryptonight).

The virtual currency is using too much electricity.
It will be a problem in the near future.

May be true, may be wrong
But majority will always be true

Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:03:33 PM

Bounty and airdrops =  dumps and low prices.

I don't see ETN and ETH team giving away free! Why do you give people free coins to dump ? This is not advertisement, airdrop and bounty = death of the coin, price is going down now. Keep the price and pay for advertisement.

Increase the price and pay for more exchanges.

Dont worry we did not give too much.. we will be supporting the price and since this is  price situation is just short term it will pick up very soon Smiley

We believed in people and still believe in people good sense... Some awesome community members proved themselves to be loyal while others just said stuffs to please XUN members to get what they wanted. Since price is low load up and clear this sales book the price will pick up again and everybody who holds will be rewarded. Good stuffs are cooking for the future. patience is key some people do not have patience this is why they are short minded and do not go very far
Cheers and thanks again for believing in XUN and being part of this.
The Dev team is working as usual to match the best for the community.
egynw

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

3Dec 2017
2nd day on exchange
24hr Volume: 428,398 XUN
SELL ORDERS Total: 426,883 XUN
https://i.imgur.com/QZK6VKf.png
SkrillX

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Good sense when it comes for money ?  Huh

How many people in the dev team, how many devs and in the marketing ?

Hi, we have 8 in the dev team. All of us have input into development process in one way or another and we are all active in marketing and engagement.
SkrillX

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

Question:

Block reward: 150 XUN constant or will increase ? If reward will increase that means difficulty will NOT increase and price will NEVER increase. Price will always be the same and you will mine just for the money and DUMP... seeing this ANN makes me understand that never can expect from speculation and price increment.

How it is after all, ann seems in the dark and deceptive. I bought, I would mine, but, but if you increase reward next month, this is wrong.

When there is difficulty and less coin, but there is demand, price increases, as I know. To mine this just for the money is not worth it.

If I knew that you are having in code reward increment which no other coins as I know has, this is making me dump this when double. And mine other coin with future.

REMOVE REWARD INCREMENT, CLEAR THE ANN.

Don't you think with reward higher sometimes, when there is low diff, the others will get more coins than previous and this is wrong.

I like deposit function, this is why I get this coin, but REWARD INCREMENT seriously pulls me back.  Undecided

You said 2 years.  This is too much. A coin can grow in 6 months or less, but with this ANN don't think so.

Do you consider remove REWARD INCREMENT this week ? This is maybe a community will. If you want to grow and get more miners you should listen to community.

Thank you for mining and also buying XUN.

I'm not sure I understand everything you are saying in your points.

We do appreciate interaction and input. Please remember UltraNote is in the very early days and have only just become listed on an exchange. We need to monitor carefully before making changes to approach.
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

Typo is fixed, But as SkrillX said. We don't understand your concern.

Now we have 100 miners sharing 150 coins per block reward so each miner will receive 1.5 coins. After 1 year we have 1000 miners who also share a block reward of 1500 coins this will give each miner 1.5 coins

So if you think after 1 year miners will remain 100 miners and block reward will be 1500 coins, then I must say you have a limited thinking.

Made a poll for miners:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a25423ae4b055c80d623add

REMOVE XUN REWARD INCREMENT TODAY

- make only 150 100%
- use 150+ and inflation 0%
- I don't care, I stopped mining 0%

Please vote if you mine this.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

I was reading your previus posts and you seem to be unhappy with the most coins you are invisting in. I would suggest you start your own coin and leave the other coins.

Please specially leave future price prediction.

This post is for meaningful comments and support.

You are free to sell your coins and leave because we don't need negative people.

Later on the road you won't be able to recover. You restarted already this coin few times. Introducing this reward increment, when logic says to decrease increment or keep it there, this coin will lose credibility.

With such thinking from devs this coin won't get pass of 0.00000050. When reach 50 I may sell mine, while in profit. This coin will die with all these 100+ miners.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: