Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55814 times)
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Name: UltraNote
Annual interest rate: 0.25% to 3% (depending on deposit term)
Total coins: 85,000,000,000 (6 decimals)
Block time target: 2 Min
Block reward: 150 XUN constant
Algo: Cryptonight, Proof of Work (Proof of Activity at a later update)
Mining type: CPU efficient, ASIC resistant
Ticker: XUN

Its not ASIC resistant now.
DonVladon

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

PLEASE NOTE THE FILE ATTACHMENT is #IPFS ENCRYPTED
https://image.ibb.co/dNSoK7/Give_away.jpg

Thanks for AIR drop 10 XUn with me now  Smiley
saradin25

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

please Tell a program to mining xun for rx550 2G
Csouza

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

How its possible ?   Huh

i do a reset wallet and problem persists, lost my 5k ultranote ? Angry

@Dev any words about these situation  Sad
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

How its possible ?   Huh

i do a reset wallet and problem persists, lost my 5k ultranote ? Angry

@Dev any words about these situation  Sad

Please feel free to join our Discord and we will try to help you.

https://discord.gg/aRU3R

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

please Tell a program to mining xun for rx550 2G

Try to mine using XMR-Stak https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak

Join our mining support for more help. https://discord.gg/D4kGK

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

How do you know it's not ASIC resistant? did you test it with an ASIC miner?, i see more hashrate but that doesn't mean it's ASIC, it can be Nicehash..

Because of the algo Cryptonight, which isnt asic resistant anymore. Big companies managed to built cryptonight asics (bitmain for example) which why monero decided to fork to a new algo.
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

How do you know it's not ASIC resistant? did you test it with an ASIC miner?, i see more hashrate but that doesn't mean it's ASIC, it can be Nicehash..

Because of the algo Cryptonight, which isnt asic resistant anymore. Big companies managed to built cryptonight asics (bitmain for example) which why monero decided to fork to a new algo.

Yes i know that and Xun devs are working on that but still it's possible that the hashrate is high because of only Nicehash or just very big rigs or just a combination of ASIC, rigs and Nicehash.

This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

sebseb7

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

> This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

dog-ate-my-homework excuse.

afkarafian

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Yes i know that and Xun devs are working on that but still it's possible that the hashrate is high because of only Nicehash or just very big rigs or just a combination of ASIC, rigs and Nicehash.

This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

not an ASICs? Seriously?  Grin  Cheesy
Divanov
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

Hello! XUN    10.02025716 recieved by airdrop on Stock.exchange and I begin find out what is it?) Nice move devs, thx))
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

> This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

dog-ate-my-homework excuse.

Maybe, but you and your shitty cryptoknight [sic] pools have a bad reputation here and your post history makes this post supremely ironic, as it is full of similar dog-ate-my-homework type excuses. Miners on your pools complain about gross underpayment and you respond with, "not my fault we didn't find a block," and never, "well, I set my PPLNS parameters to ensure you get screwed out of most of your hashrate if we don't find a block for a day; sucks to be you."

sebseb7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Maybe, but you and your shitty cryptoknight [sic] pools have a bad reputation here and your post history makes this post supremely ironic, as it is full of similar dog-ate-my-homework type excuses. Miners on your pools complain about gross underpayment and you respond with, "not my fault we didn't find a block," and never, "well, I set my PPLNS parameters to ensure you get screwed out of most of your hashrate if we don't find a block for a day; sucks to be you."

it's RBPPS not PPLNS everyone can see that very clearly, because I offer per-block statistics on payouts. No pool does that...

if my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then.
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

it's RBPPS not PPLNS everyone can see that very clearly, because I offer per-block statistics on payouts. No pool does that...

if my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then.
"If my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then."

Dude I will Quote you on this .... If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards like you said a some time ago... why is XUN so successful and You still mining it LOL May be you are the Supreme Leader of Stupids Smiley
sebseb7

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

"If my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then."

Dude I will Quote you on this .... If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards like you said a some time ago... why is XUN so successful and You still mining it LOL May be you are the Supreme Leader of Stupids Smiley

". If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards"

true

"and You still mining it LOL"

not mining it.

"Supreme Leader of Stupids"

never heard that one. I like it.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

is this true or just FUD found on another forum ?

about to invest or look into -- but need facts >?

thx in advance

""dev premined 18.5bil coins and deposited these coin at 200% deposit bonus for early deposit bonus thus giving the defv inf free coins true interest.
Just look at sourse code""

namaste
Nichop

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:33:20 AM by Nichop

is this true or just FUD found on another forum ?

about to invest or look into -- but need facts >?

thx in advance

""dev premined 18.5bil coins and deposited these coin at 200% deposit bonus for early deposit bonus thus giving the defv inf free coins true interest.
Just look at sourse code""

namaste

There is a lot of fake news travelling all over the internet regarding many coins and Its up to you to know how to filter noise and fake news. You did the right thing by coming here to ask this question.

As you may have noticed XUN is a mix of different coin codes so that we could put together the best combination possible to serve the true mission of delivering high level privacy regarding Communication and Fund Transfers.

The part of the Code that you say pays 200% interest is a part of the code we took from XRY code regarding interest and this is for this exact reason that the GUI wallet was created 10 days after the launch of UltraNote.  This interest thing needs a GUI wallet and Was only for 1 week.

People can talk and spread FUD all they want. Internet is free and we live in a free world the only thing we can do is make sure we fill our roadmap and deliver up to standards Smiley Thank you for taking the time to check with us.
Namaste my Friend
Nichop

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

". If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards"

true

"and You still mining it LOL"

not mining it.

"Supreme Leader of Stupids"

never heard that one. I like it.

Man Think Twice before you talk Are you really not mining it ?
everybody can check your pool and see the mining you have been doing. You are fooling yourself only
IF you had a lil bit of integrity you would have had a lot of respect in this industry.
http://sebseb7.github.io/xun/#pool_blocks
Your Fool party will end up soon.
I feel bad for you man.
I will ignore you as from now because its useless to talk with a person full of shit like you. you got a real chance to be part of a community again you fucked up
Cheers
sebseb7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

Man Think Twice before you talk Are you really not mining it ?
everybody can check your pool and see the mining you have been doing. You are fooling yourself only
IF you had a lil bit of integrity you would have had a lot of respect in this industry.
http://sebseb7.github.io/xun/#pool_blocks
Your Fool party will end up soon.
I feel bad for you man.
I will ignore you as from now because its useless to talk with a person full of shit like you. you got a real chance to be part of a community again you fucked up
Cheers

"everybody can check your pool and see the mining you have been doing."

It's my pool, but not my mining. Most people can understand that.

"http://sebseb7.github.io/xun/#pool_blocks"

to url has changed: https://cryptoknight.cc/xun/

"I will ignore you as from now because its useless "

if you scroll up, you will see that you saying that for months now. It doesn't seem to work.

"you got a real chance to be part of a community"

I don't want to be part of your community.

sebseb7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/msCXh5d.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: