Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:12:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55819 times)
sebseb7

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

We told them do not mine with ASIC because ASIC is not aligned with the XUN mind set and we do not encourage it; what ever happens with ASIC mining XUN devs are not going to help. They wanted to mine with their ASIC and then complain that Oh the wallet did not receive the coins.

I welcome all ASIC miners to mine at cryptoknight.cc/xun

I take care of all miners be it CPU or ASIC

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 08:25:59 PM by boxalex

I do pay ASIC miners like any other miner, there is no difference.

But XUN devs steal from asic miners if they don't pay them like they say...

My pool will always pay, no stealing. Asic/Nicehash miners welcome.

beside the other points it is offensive from my  opinion as pool to welcome asic miners to a coin that is against it

trying to robb a bank just because you are able to?

Don't bother with him anymore mate. he has no respect for anyone. He is not supporting anything or any project. he is just a cheap low standards pool operator. His motivations are other than bringing decent contribution to the Industry. Some people live on very low standards he is one of them.

We told them do not mine with ASIC because ASIC is not aligned with the XUN mind set and we do not encourage it; what ever happens with ASIC mining XUN devs are not going to help. They wanted to mine with their ASIC and then complain that Oh the wallet did not receive the coins. They did not listen and lost their coins. Congratulation for not listening... Then they complain and say we stole their coins lol. Do you really think we need to steal 30 USD of coins while we are taking money out of our own Devs pocket to pay for all the necessary developments and building the infrastructure of XUN?

If shit happens with their ASIC miners its good for them its the price they pay for not listening and pretending they know better. If they are not happy with XUN they are invited to take their business else where.

Even some claimed ASIC resistant Algos are infact not even ASIC resistant anymore so instead of doing forks just to survive, XUN team is now evaluating a more  reliable and for sure more stable long term solution. so lets stay proactive.

I know we have an outstanding community behind XUN and we are very grateful for your strong support.

thanks for taking part in this conversation and voicing out your opinion its much appreciate. but honestly its worthless arguing with him he is not worth it. his agenda is completely different from any rational individual. Cheers mate

@Nichop
Just out of curiousity, are you a dev, admin or moderator on the XUN project or whats your affilation here?
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Ultranote is a worthy project that includes: Fast Transactions, Blockchain Deposits, Secure Transactions, Encrypted Messaging.
jerrimu

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

If you don't believe me its just a clone of a broken coin check :

XRY thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046563.msg20390084#msg20390084

Same wallet : https://imgur.com/a/kiFvl . You wont have this coin fixed. Take it as it is, mess with it, get daily headaches if you want to mine or just move on to other coins as desp dev said.

They don't really care and did no updates since release!

If you are losing with us we are sorry. Go ahead find the next coin.
Because the wallet has the same interface doesn't mean the complete coin is a copy. I'n not 100% sure but i believe that this is just QT wallet. Its being used by a ton of different coins. Your accusation is complete false if you ask me. Unless you can share some more information why you believe this is just a copy. 

It's the XDN wallet, so far PK is the only XDN based clone to change any of it ( and we just did the icons lol) xdn, bxc, xry, and xun ( pk but slightly different) are all the same qtwallet. It isnt that different from the cryptonote reference wallet honestly.
sebseb7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

It's the XDN wallet, so far PK is the only XDN based clone to change any of it ( and we just did the icons lol) xdn, bxc, xry, and xun ( pk but slightly different) are all the same qtwallet. It isnt that different from the cryptonote reference wallet honestly.

nothing was developed by Xun beside a logo
Nichop

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Some people always have bad mouths. they open it only to talk crap because they can LOL. Don't bother with them  Wink

Those who are not happy please leave the seat for worthy people. Some people talk a lot of crap about XUN but keep mining and running an XUN pool. It says everything about themselves they have no decency and self respect. They criticize say things are not good but keep running after it...

Those who understood the wallet concept and those who understand that not because Most cryptonote coins have the same platform it means they are all the same have already acquired the necessary knowledge to stay away from Stupid statements and noise.

If you think there was not updated to the wallet LOL look again  Grin

Again thank you for your time in educating the people who are worth our time.

Cheers
sebseb7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Those who understood the wallet concept and those who understand that not because Most cryptonote coins have the same platform it means they are all the same have already acquired the necessary knowledge to stay away from Stupid statements and noise.

Cheers

forknote wallets hated by exchanges because of missing features like:

- sweep_below
- dynamic fee
- transfer_split

cheers
Nichop

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 08:49:52 PM by Nichop

Cheers

- sweep_below
- dynamic fee
- transfer_split

cheers

I never heard an exchange or wallet holder complaining about it tho. Its your opinion. Again you like to complain XUN but still mine it run an XUN mining pool & make a living out of it LOL
sebseb7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

I never heard an exchange or wallet holder complaining about it tho. Its your opinion. Again you like to complain XUN but still mine it run an XUN mining pool & make a living out of it LOL

"Make a living"

nobody can make a living from xun mining. And that's why I don't mine it.

Daily Reward * Market Price

loki: 58000$
haven: 50000$
bittube: 50000$
graft: 48000$
stellite: 20000$
saronite: 17000$

ultranote:    200$
sebseb7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

@sebseb7, go somewhere else with your complaining if u don't like it it's simple..

I am not complaining. I am fine. Xun is complaining that I run an pool. I have no problem.
sebseb7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

I never heard an exchange or wallet holder complaining about it tho. Its your opinion.

Then talk to some exchanges and ask them.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Cheers

- sweep_below
- dynamic fee
- transfer_split

cheers

How about you don't take it as complaining but criticism and take it as feedback?
At least every given project should investigate negative matters/comments in case they indeed want to be a good project.
The everything is perfect projects all fail rather soon than late.  There is a reason that good projects check every single repored bug/feedback/negative comment and yes, even complaint.
sebseb7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

How about you don't take it as complaining but criticism and take it as feedback?
At least every given project should investigate negative matters/comments in case they indeed want to be a good project.
The everything is perfect projects all fail rather soon than late.  There is a reason that good projects check every single repored bug/feedback/negative comment and yes, even complaint.

"forknote wallets hated by exchanges"

I can back that up with statements from involved exchanges.

Xun is a dead project. It only continues to "live" because it is no valuable target and I have other "toys" to play with.

Xun's blockchain can be rollbacked by days with no effort. That would allow double spend robbery at exchanges, but noone is interested in that because of xuns tiny orderbook.
ungvantuyen

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:54 AM

"Make a living"

nobody can make a living from xun mining. And that's why I don't mine it.

Daily Reward * Market Price

loki: 58000$
haven: 50000$
bittube: 50000$
graft: 48000$
stellite: 20000$
saronite: 17000$

ultranote:    200$
Please give me more explantions how you get such extremely high estimated mining rewards like these ones.
How many rigs did you use for mining?
How much hashrates your rigs have?
Hailey3958

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Has anybody been having issues with transferring coins to stocks.exchange recently? did a very small transfer and it went smoothly, although quite slow
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

I completely stopped mining it, when it became clear that there a problems with the code. I am not the reason for Xun having problems. But I can't see anyone really working on a fix.
Nichop

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Guys please move your funds from your online wallet to a desktop GUI wallet.

The Online wallet will be closed at the end of this month on the 30th of June 2018...

Also please Do Not mine using online wallet or exchange wallet address.

We will launch the mobile wallet by the end of the year according to the road map.

Cheers
Nichop

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Guys I will Not respond to comments posted on this thread anymore.

Those who know what UltraNote is all about, what we are working to achieve & care about the project... Thank you! You know that UltraNote devs appreciate your sincere support and always pay attention to your comments. Don't worry I will not respond to comments but I will indeed keep reading them.

As you have noticed since the start, XUN dev team has been working closely with the community to make sure that we can bring to you the best tech available, to offer an anonymous & untraceable financial & communication ecosystem. Rest Assured this will Not change.  

Indeed all is not perfect... If things were perfect, why would we be continuously working to improve UltraNote and deliver on new features. Rest assured XUN dev team is always working and you can join us at anytime on our Discord  or Telegram Channel if you need help or want to talk to us. links available on UltraNote Website.

ultranote.org

Although its always encouraging to read positive and supportive comments (again thank you for that), unfortunately the Bitcoin talk thread is polluted with negativity, BS & Unsupported Comments which makes Bitcointalk a big waste of time to respond. There is a huge difference between constructive criticize & pure BS statements.

As I said in previous posts &  I will repeat myself; Please do you homework & look for relevant information.

If someone wants to spread FUD Nobody will or can prevent him/her to do so. Moreover we are an open source project working against censorship for true freedom so they can feel free to Blab... Its up to you to see if their comments make sense & worth following or they are just noise which should be ignored. If you wish to join XUN, you know how to find the dev team and feel free to get involved. If on the other hand you think that XUN is not for you for some personal reasons or because you have decided to listen to misinformed or unreliable people. Please stay away from XUN its not a problem at all.

Thank you very much again for your support.
Cheers
Nichop

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Xun is a dead project. It only continues to "live" because it is no valuable target and I have other "toys" to play with.

I am getting tired of people that needs attention by saying no true things, Xun is one of the intresting projects i have seen with a steady group of supporters and the wallet have some unique features that i have not seen anywhere else so please sebseb7 stop saying bullsh*t.

Thanks mate for taking the time to express your support.

Do not mind him seriously he will never stop spreading stupidity just to annoy people. thats what he does best.
cheers
waikey

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I am getting tired of people that needs attention by saying no true things, Xun is one of the intresting projects i have seen with a steady group of supporters and the wallet have some unique features that i have not seen anywhere else so please sebseb7 stop saying bullsh*t.

Thanks mate for taking the time to express your support.

Do not mind him seriously he will never stop spreading stupidity just to annoy people. thats what he does best.
cheers

It's not dead, dev team still there, and we are still promote the coin here...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: