Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

I think that's the difficult thing to do.. because 7 years old child want is just to play some child games but it depends on child if that kid has talent
Well it is not just about kids and children it is easier to explain bitcoin to children then to explain to elders and high level people. In past bitcoin wan not very common but now it is getting famous and people are buying it more because of good and simple past of bitcoin users. I know now children are taking good interest in bitcoin because it is not very tough to use and to hold longer now.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

I think that's the difficult thing to do.. because 7 years old child want is just to play some child games but it depends on child if that kid has talent
Well it is not just about kids and children it is easier to explain bitcoin to children then to explain to elders and high level people. In past bitcoin wan not very common but now it is getting famous and people are buying it more because of good and simple past of bitcoin users. I know now children are taking good interest in bitcoin because it is not very tough to use and to hold longer now.

Children can understand things if it's fun like android app games where they can be teached easily while btc is a bit complicated and it's about financial.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

yes, it must be very difficult to explain bitcoin in children. sometimes they still have trouble understanding the real lesson. what about digital objects like bitcoin? surely they will be more difficult, except children who have the ability above the average.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wayne_812

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

The easiest way is always by analogy. bitcoin is the virtual money in the virtual wold. I think it helps kids to understand what bitcoin really is.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

I think so, bring the BTC closer in life. The simpler the closer the stimulus is to learn, when the passion is self will study passionately.

Well can I ask if it is necessary to teach 7 year old child ? Cause we all know that the capability of a child to understand and learned this kind of platform which involves huge amount of money and technical properties is not the right time for them to deal with. I hope this will not hurt you.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

Before explaining and teaching the child under 7 years old it must have to ask them if they really like about bitcoin and asking about there future because children the number one doing is gaming spending time with a happiest moment in there life. 
If the child considered your offer you must teach and explain in a basic first. About reading the words and understanding about words.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way i used it when i introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community.
The easy way to explain and teach bitcoin is to start through its history, how it really begun and who developed it in the first place. We must explain the vision behind every success of bitcoin in the digital world. How this entire monetary system innovation will take a very important role in the economic development in the future. If they find this fact so interesting, they will make personal study on bitcoin for sure.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

Easy way to explain and teach bitcoin is one by one means explain from the start to what is bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin?.2nd explain how to create an account and how to register.3rd is if you want invest or you want no invest to earn money.4rth is what to doing how to earn bitcoin to the site join.5th is to what wallet address to use if you finish your campaign or you doing activity.
centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

For consistency;
For the adults:
Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth over $300 billion USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

Good to hear people are finding this thread helpful.

Please comment.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

Find in youtube u will get easy way to explain bitcoin animation videos and many you tubers explaning how bitcoin work
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

In fact, Bitcoin is not too difficult to tell, practically we must be plain to tell and teach Bitcoin. First we have to start with the DNA sample, so blockchain is not really an original technology. DNA and blockchain are very similar things.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

children are hard to get their attention because they like pure games.So to get their attention to teach them bitcoin i will show a video how bitcoin work in that way they will engoy watching at the same time they understand bitcoin than they just listen to me.But i think 7yrs.old children is not time to involve in bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Walastik

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

We’re sitting on a park bench. It’s a great day. I have one apple with me. I give it to you. You now have one apple and I have zero. That was simple, right? Let’s look closely at what happened: My apple was physically put into your hand. You know it happened. I was there. You were there. You touched it. We didn’t need a third person there to help us make the transfer. We didn’t need to pull in Uncle Tommy (who’s a famous judge) to sit with us on the bench and confirm that the apple went from me to you.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

Find in youtube u will get easy way to explain bitcoin animation videos and many you tubers explaning how bitcoin work

Please no. I have been browsing through Youtube a lot searching for content with value, but what I have seen is nothing more than idiots promoting cloud mining, and platforms like Bitconnect that are obvious schemes. Even the explanation videos are quite awful to watch as they 1) spread nonsensical information, and 2) in quite some cases have a (paid?) bias. Till this day the best thing to do is to learn everything from scratch and completely ignore anything having to do with Youtube. As long as you can figure out the basics of Bitcoin on your own strenght, you'll surely figure out the rest not long after that - everything takes time, and understanding Bitcoin is definitely not an exception.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:59 PM

It's really easy to understand when you are watching the videos on how to use a bitcoin. Speacially to trade,. But for most and for all it's not really indeed to teach the person who under 7 years of age. They don't know yet to manage the money, then how they become a genius from bitcoin world. It is better to teach a years starting from teenagers. And not the 7 years of age.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

I took seriously when it comes to bitcoins investment, When it comes also to teaching bitcoins with kids, the best motivation i ever think is to treat them in a cafe or some magical place where kids appreciate the significance of Money in real life scenario. Then this is the right time to take their attention to get in touch with bitcoins.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:23:49 PM

That's such a unique and quite understandable way to explain bitcoin.
But it's not really complex, or include all things, just the basic, quite good for a 7 years old kid but not if you want to explain it to a teen or adult.
For me, the easiest way to explain bitcoin is telling them what i know about bitcoin, and maybe let them look when i'm working on my bitcoin, so they can experience it directly and understand it a little more.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:10:12 AM

it's really easy to make people understand, I think it's work not only for children but also work to teach for the elder. I tried explain to my bae and yeah she starting to understand what the hell bitcoin is.
 Grin
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

one of the best way to explain bitcoin is to start to explain Blockchain and functionality of the blockchain open source transactions with public ledger then comes speed of transactions and fees which mining and hardware equipment
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

The best way to explain Bitcoin is through explaining money and then taking that person to the technology used behind Bitcoin. Nevertheless, the best way is to explain it all in terms that are easy to understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: