Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

I think the easiest way is to give the bitcoin knowledge slowly and not forcing. If you overpower them then they will not like this. They will understand and understand slowly. You can help them as well as doing them in children.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

There is no easy way to explain or teach bitcoin if the listener is not interested.If that person doesn't have the guts or the motivation in learning some ways to earn money then, we gotta do it the hard way. I suggest that when teaching it to an adolescent, first you gotta give some intro about how bitcoin can give you a large cash, it will certainly boost their curiosity on it or just show them what you just bought by using BTC.

Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

To easily explain to others what bitcoin is, it is better to watch to them some videos regarding to bitcoin.
After that, explain to them little by little about bitcoin and the advantages and disadvantages on it. Let them, to ask you some question as a proof that they really understand what are you talking about.
maxim196897

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I study bitcoin, see how it works and how it gets taught right from the action in my opinion are very effective because they can see firsthand evidence
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
How to Explain Bitcoin to a 7-Year-Old
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

“So where do the coins come from? How did it start? Who got the first coins?”

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

“Ok, couldn’t someone make their own fake coins?”

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”
From Tony Diepenbrock IV on medium.

Or you can also watch this excellent video:
bitcoin 101: https://youtu.be/Bhe61JaNFLU
[/quote]
In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because like beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or profit in selling Bitcoin. If you are already a Bitcoin Trader then you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoin deeply.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

you can make a tutorial video since we are living in a high advanced technology world. Through making some videos you can keep with touch to those person to explain briefly the essence and applications of bitcoin.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

You have just made my life a hell of allot easier. The power a good metaphor has to solidify a though in your head is amazing
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”

[/quote] The easiest way to explain bitcoin is to share your knowledge and experience to the people about bitcoin.Because through your testimony I think many people will be encouraged to use bitcoin because bitcoin is truly helpful.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

I think children should be hard to explain. They don't have enough knowledge to support them to understand Bitcoin. Their investment thinking should not yet have formed. So I don't think it is necessary for children to step into the investment market too early. I can tell them that there are bits. The currency is such a thing, but it cannot really force them to learn.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

You know there is a child which is easy to understand with their younger ages. A 7years old child can easily learn about everything because childrens are open minded. So,just told them about bitcoin and how to use it step by step. Don't force them to learn immediately but give them time to learn step by step.

Because it spans different areas such as technology, games, and economy, it is easy to go beyond the cognitive category of practitioners in a certain field. With bitcoin's wealth effect, few people dare to make the next decision on the blockchain. From a technical perspective, it is an innovative application of P2P network + cryptography; in terms of game theory, it creates competition and motivates users to invest in the best resources; from the market principle, it uses invisible Hand to regulate the market.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

I think so, bring the BTC closer in life. The simpler the closer the stimulus is to learn, when the passion is self will study passionately.
For me the easiest way to teach bitcoin to the toung ages is start in social media. Their are a lot of social media, now a days more of young people are easy learner because they know everything in internet. So when you introduced bitcoins to them just used the social media.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

What I will do is explain the origin of Bitcoin and explain how Bitcoin works. If the learner is very interested and very eager to learn, I'm sure people will easily memahai it because I think this technology will be quickly understood if we want to learn it. By providing an understanding of the benefits we can get from Bitcoin, I'm sure people will be interested in this crypto technology.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

I think all those years of dumbing it down for people has finally given you a great answer. For me the easier way to teach bitcoin to want know bitcoin is started in social media. Their are a lot of social media, now a days more of young people are easy learning because they know everything in internet.
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

the easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin is thru graphics and audio-visuals. retention to images is higher than written language
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:04 AM

“Who made the robot..?”

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]

It is a great analogy and a good way to explain bitcoin to a child. However, you just waste your time explaining it to a 7-year-old child because they will have no interest in it anyway and for them it is just a piece of story like their parents told them. It is better to teach bitcoins to college students because they already understand how money works and relate it to bitcoins. They have the means to utilize their knowledge in bitcoins and make it as a living as well as a means for them to have extra money to pay for their tuition fees and support their studies. I also hope that knowledge about bitcoins will spread so that people who really needed money will have it.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

The terms that we hear in the news and online are much more sophisticated if we compare when we first heard about bitcoin and blockchain.
A good article that I've read recently has to do with the understating and learning the Blockchain by Building One! https://hackernoon.com/learn-blockchains-by-building-one-117428612f46
And to explain bitcoin to others is not easy but is not hard too, you have to introduce them to digital money, explain the current e-banking and how the money is transferred online through banks and then come back and explain the differences between banks and bitcoin&blokchain.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

“Who made the robot..?”

“… Crazy.”

[/quote]

This is a good explanation and very clear but nothing can be clearer than a good videos and you can find it a lot of it on Youtube, actually Youtube is my good source if I want to explain what Bitcoin to my friends and business partner it's easy and fun.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

the easiest way if according to experience and what I feel and get from my colleagues ..ie learning while practicing and a teacher must be patient to repeat the remarks if the students see not understand.
and most importantly the teacher should instruct his students often to read
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

the easiest way if according to experience and what I feel and get from my colleagues ..ie learning while practicing and a teacher must be patient to repeat the remarks if the students see not understand.
and most importantly the teacher should instruct his students often to read
I do not think that there is any rocket science in bitcoin introduction, you can introduce bitcoin to people through different ways, you just need to have some good knowledge about bitcoin so that you can introduce bitcoin to them in a more good way. I myself started introducing bitcoin to my family. I also introduced bitcoin to my friends and now got a very good response from them.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

The language of Bitakayana is simple,fluent,pragmatic and understandable in all langues.Every word of complex should be interpreted as explained.Bettakayana each video to be closely monitoned.Do research on Bitcoin information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: