Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

the best way to understand all the bitcoin is to read everything about bitcoin. It may take time to be understood but I guarantee that it is really valuable and understandable.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

The best way I can recommend to teach bitcoin is
1. Go online and read about bitcoin
2. Join bitcoin forum where in we know and ask what we don't understand. This is the medium of my own major knowledge about bitcoin. In process of increasing your post you learn more.
3. Get applications about bitcoin, bitcoin news on your electronic device.
But before you explain it to others you must sure that your knowledge about bitcoin is true. And think about those thing that it compare to bitcoin to easy it to explain. Also it is easy to explain when you're friend or who woukd interested on what you say. Becue they're focus is on you're explaining

Y U MAD AT ME
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way i used it when i introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community.

For me the easiest way to explain and teach bitcoin is to read all articles and forum about bitcoin so you will know and understand more about this. Other way is you can watch video related in bitcoin.You must have patience in dealing with these because you need to caught their attention for them to listen to you when explaining these things.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

For me the easiest way to learn about bitcoin is you really need to double effort about reading here in the forum you can actually learn a lot here because were all here to help one another but not all the answer be given to you its up to you if you know how to explore those things. As what other says you can learn through your experiences and that can lead you a long the way for the future.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

The easy way to teach Bitcoin is when you find someone eager to earn money for free and also got brains in technology. To eager to learn is the way to earn thats my philosophy but there are also other ways to explain it.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

I think teaching bitcoin on a 7 years old child is inpossible to learn and i think that age child must be on a playground not on crypto
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

The easy way to teach Bitcoin is when you find someone eager to earn money for free and also got brains in technology. To eager to learn is the way to earn thats my philosophy but there are also other ways to explain it.
Also basically, for the people who really have a high intention to learn bitcoin/crypto, I think it would be easier if we teach because it has a high initiative to learn. I think if they are our close people around us, it will be easier because often met and can directly teach him directly to them from various sources especially to explain through this forum of course.

Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

The easiest way to explain and teach about bitcoin is to give a simple but efficient introduction on its history. It's very important to establish the interest first and let the person know that Bitcoin is something of value and can be converted into money.

Teaching directly with the action in my opinion is very effective because they can see directly the evidence. I teach bitcoin by showing how it works and how to get it and what it does
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

If you want to teach your child the knowledge of bitcoin you should teach it in a language that is easy to understand and do not have to force your child to know about bitcoin. Teach slowly and educate properly without blaming it. But I guess 7-year-olds do not need to know about bitcoin. They must first learn something basic.
Provably Fair Directory

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Well, good to know that you have started looking for ways to teach about bitcoins to your child. But make sure you are using the right ways. I just came across a similar post and thought it might be worth reading for you as well. Here is the link; https://kryptomoney.com/bitcoin-for-children/
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Well, I think teaching Bitcoin to a 7 year old kid will be hard enough. You just have to observe first if the Kid is willing to learn. Maybe it's easy if you let him watch some tutorial about Bitcoin and what are the benefits of doing it.

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Well, I think teaching Bitcoin to a 7 year old kid will be hard enough. You just have to observe first if the Kid is willing to learn. Maybe it's easy if you let him watch some tutorial about Bitcoin and what are the benefits of doing it.

To some extent, I think it's easier with a 7 years old than with my wife Cheesy By the way, even if she won't learn much now, you will help her to think and reason

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

You should  Show them your earnings convince them that it is easy to earn at bitcoin all you need is put some hardwork  and perseverance then explain to them very clear what is process to earn bitcoin so they can understand what they are going to do. If still they don't believe you just leave them at least you know that you only want to help them . As they say,  seeing is believing.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

The most effective way in my opinion is to explain slowly about bitcoin and read many articles about bitcoin on the internet or read a book about bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way i used it when i introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community.
Actually, it is too diffucult to explain what bitcoin is and if you want to teach bitcoin to other people you must use some social media so that you can teach it easily. On the other hand, if you want to explain it easily you should talk to them personally so that you can explain it clearly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Are you sure you want to teach 7-year-olds about bitcoin. I do not think it's necessary because the child needs education at an early age. You do not need to rush to teach the boy about bitcoin. The most important thing is education and nutritious food intake I think.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

[https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf]
How to Explain Bitcoin to a 7-Year-Old
I’ve been explaining how Bitcoins work since 2010. Here is the simplest analogy I’ve discovered that explains transactions, anonymity, and coin production.

There’s a room that anyone can access. The room has security cameras that anyone can view, and every second of recorded footage is available online forever.

The room is filled with indestructible piggy banks made of transparent plastic. Naturally, these piggy banks have coin slots, and everyone can see which coins are in which piggy bank. These piggy banks can never leave the room.

Each person has a key that can open their piggy bank. Let’s say I want to buy a pair of alpaca socks, and you want to sell them.

First, you tell me which piggy bank is yours. Then, I walk into the room with a ski mask on. Anyone in the world can see me on the security cameras, but not my face.

Next, I unlock my piggy bank, take some coins out, then put them into your locked piggy bank. I leave the room.

Now, everyone in the world knows that your piggy bank has coins that were previously in my piggy bank. This is the case with every transaction, so everyone knows the history of every coin.

“So where do the coins come from? How did it start? Who got the first coins?”

There’s a robot in the room that runs lotteries. Every so often, this robot randomly chooses a piggy bank in the room, and puts 50 coins in it. When it first started, there weren’t many piggy banks in the room since nobody knew about it. Back then, it was easy to win the lottery. Today, there are millions of piggy banks in the room, so your odds aren’t very good.

“Ok, couldn’t someone make their own fake coins?”

No, because everyone has records of every coin in the room, and they know when the robot hands new coins out. If a fraud were to put fake coins into his own piggy bank, everyone would know that those coins were never handed out by the robot, and wouldn’t accept them.

“Who made the robot..?”

Supposedly it was a super genius Japanese man named Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody knows for certain. Since the security camera footage is available from 2009, we can see that the robot was putting coins into a piggy bank since day 1. We assume it’s Satoshi, but that’s about all we know.

“… Crazy.”
From Tony Diepenbrock IV on medium.

Or you can also watch this excellent video:
bitcoin 101: https://youtu.be/Bhe61JaNFLU
[/quote]
I don't think there's an easy way to teach bitcoin but to let them learn theirselves. Bitcoin is too complex to be taught easily and there are a lot of precautions needed to be considered before entering this investment. Another thing is that merit has made its way now making it harder for the newcomers to rank up and have the opportunity to earn larger amount of profits.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

if you will teach it with a 7-year-old child, you will use a word that can easily understand or understand it, but it really depends on the child if the child is not interested. I can not think with grammar like people over 21 years of age because they still see or interest learn by the way we behave or practice.
I have experience but can not be explained verbally here, so a child does not want to hear too many complicated things what else he does not understand or are interested in if he does not experience it himself.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

I think I don't agree with that explaining bitcoin to my son is not good because I want my son be free for now he doesn't good yet in working and I think he must be in my neighbors playing with them not working for us right now.
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Are you sure you want to teach 7-year-olds about bitcoin. I do not think it's necessary because the child needs education at an early age. You do not need to rush to teach the boy about bitcoin. The most important thing is education and nutritious food intake I think.
Precisely, 7 years old kid don't need to know this stuff right now because even though teach them they are not fully developed to understand this things. Besides, children is supposedly learning a school lessons not about economics thing. Actually, they will not interested upon it since they ony know is to play.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███