Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November  (Read 19931 times)
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:12:53 AM

I vaguely remember glimpsing in a Telegram chat that it was going to DNT. But that's all my input.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:35:10 AM

We have to wait for a day to know the exact coin name. There are some good choices.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:15:42 AM

I think RIpple will be the second choice. But the price would be bigger. He always talks about Golen, Neo and a lot of people are expecting Storj or Factom. But I think this month he will choose something totally new like KNC or RCN
crimson12

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:23:15 AM

I think RIpple will be the second choice. But the price would be bigger. He always talks about Golen, Neo and a lot of people are expecting Storj or Factom. But I think this month he will choose something totally new like KNC or RCN

For the bazillionith time - the feature is always a NEW recommendation. XRP GNT NEO STORJ FACTOM are all no's.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

Guess we do not have to wait too long. This month's letter should be out
this week and the coin name is going to leak out fast just like past times!
kriptokrayt

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:21:50 AM

Guess we do not have to wait too long. This month's letter should be out
this week and the coin name is going to leak out fast just like past times!

Im curious why would someone who actually paid so much to get into PBC be so eager to leak the news?

Anyways, do you know usually how long it takes for the leak? And at the time it gets leaked is it still worth it to buy the coin?

Most importantly, is it a better strategy to leave all my bitcoin on my wallet and then send it out ASAP to the exchange that the coin is on, or is it better to take my chances and leave my funds on Bittrex since that is by far the biggest exchange and most likely to have the coin in the newsletter??

cheers
linkybit

Keep Working

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

Is it out are not yet

| INVECH |
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:00 AM

Is it out are not yet

November newsletter comes out on Monday the 20th.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:04:32 PM

Im curious why would someone who actually paid so much to get into PBC be so eager to leak the news?

To pump the coin so they can sell high and laugh their way to the bank within a day or so... Wink LOL
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

I vaguely remember glimpsing in a Telegram chat that it was going to DNT. But that's all my input.

Very unlikely to be dnt. If you follow dnt, you know that on multiple occasions the team said they’re not in it to make money and don’t care if the value of the coin increases. Dnt is primarily a “community effort”. That’s not what pbc is about. They want coins that have a good if speculative business case and that are aiming to make $$.
linkybit

Keep Working

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:05:37 AM

Is it out are not yet

November newsletter comes out on Monday the 20th.

Thanks for the update.

| INVECH |
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:56:44 AM

its almost like a pump group with researchers :p

but most of their picks are solid i have to say.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:43:33 PM

Guys,
are you aware of this group?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7d9ehk/were_not_the_only_ones_looking_at_vechain_vechain/

Looks like Palm Beach, but it says to be secret. Like, you cannot even buy the info, you have to be in the group (maybe be a whale or something).

Defo something interesting there. Palm Beach makes money out of subscription, hence it's a business.
But this group is acting under the shadows, only for selected few. VERY VERY interesting.
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:00:37 AM

Guys,
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7d9ehk/were_not_the_only_ones_looking_at_vechain_vechain/

Looks like Palm Beach, but it says to be secret. Like, you cannot even buy the info, you have to be in the group (maybe be a whale or something).

Defo something interesting there. Palm Beach makes money out of subscription, hence it's a business.
But this group is acting under the shadows, only for selected few. VERY VERY interesting.

What's so interesting about them, just the exclusiviness and the "secretiveness"?

The only thing that matters is track record of verified good picks, everything else can be created out of nowhere.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:17:02 AM

Guys,

What's so interesting about them, just the exclusiviness and the "secretiveness"?

The only thing that matters is track record of verified good picks, everything else can be created out of nowhere.

Exact. That’s why I try to get to know more.
VEN is defo a great pick: already products and contscts with real companies, unknown, super undervalued. Makes sense.

Secrecy is generally a good point. Contrary to public but freemium stuff like palm beach group. But pbg did have some great picks in the past.
It’s a new element in my cryptosphere I want to watch. Good feeling... to be confirmed.

Anybody with info please pm me.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:22:07 AM

i think it could be POWR. Teeka mentioned a solar industry coin.

devhire

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:34:59 AM

I have the sub and I love it. Great picks
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

This is the first intelligent guess on this whole thread. Power ledger was just listed on bittrex recently and is being talked about (positively) quite a bit. Thanks newbie, I’ll check powr out.

Ven might be a good guess too but would they pick a coin that’s not listed on a major exchange?

bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Guys, I have a stupid question... When and where, precisely, can we know what is the Palm Beach Confidential ?

Do we have to pay for this ? Thank you

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

Yes, but it´s already pumped and leaked in 4chan. It was all day in bittrex homepage with a +50%..

If they release the newsletter with this pick it will loose lot of credibility, giving leaked signals for coins already pumped...

Lots of teens from 4chan are waiting for the whales, to sell them their tokens bought at 0.2,0.3 and less... I think those rich investors and subscribers are not that stupid.. we´ll find out in a few hours when it´s released
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: