Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November  (Read 19931 times)
leemaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

Xrp is a strong coin and that would be true that they may select it but if it was easy to predict what they are going to select , everybody would be rich Smiley
DontTouchMyCoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptominedit/status/932576729750786049/photo/1

I love how everybody expects an official confirmation or announcement, without actually paying anything. And I doubt any of these so-called subscribers are real or whether they would give proper information. Thank God there is Twitter... If you look at the last 12 hours of POWR you can see there is a serious bullish trend with corrections followed by pumps each time. Do your own research and don't be late Smiley
devhire

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptominedit/status/932576729750786049/photo/1

I love how everybody expects an official confirmation or announcement, without actually paying anything. And I doubt any of these so-called subscribers are real or whether they would give proper information. Thank God there is Twitter... If you look at the last 12 hours of POWR you can see there is a serious bullish trend with corrections followed by pumps each time. Do your own research and don't be late Smiley

These calls all originated from a channel in TG.
doppelganger666

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

I'm a member of paid group on Telegram (we shared the costs) and I'm about to receive first report TODAY approx. 5 PM ET.
So you can watch market closely.

I will report sooner or later about their credibility and results.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

I'm a member of paid group on Telegram (we shared the costs) and I'm about to receive first report TODAY approx. 5 PM ET.
So you can watch market closely.

I will report sooner or later about their credibility and results.

So this means you are still getting the information second hand and delayed since the picks are no longer in the emails.
As a sole subscriber to PBC, I can tell you this twitter post/POWR call is absolutely fake. There has been no calls released on either POWR or SLR.

The entire reason for the delay was so that he could choose a different coin, so it's very likely to not be the solar based coin he hinted at earlier.

doppelganger666

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

Yeah, you are prolly right about me being behind. I will just wait and see what unfolds.
If I'm behind, how many minutes/hours/days?
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

People should understand that unless they actually bought a report and have already stacked up, they will end up bagholding for someone.

Be careful with this, you might get burned if you get caught up in FOMO and everyone dumps on you.
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

We see a lot of "members" posting on forums these days.
Exactly. No one actually needs to subscribe when they can pretend to be a subscriber and attempt to lead people towards a worthless coin they're hodling  Cheesy

I don't get the point, sry.

So you pay for what, exactly? The coin is going to be leaked instantly, anyway. The only thing u have to do is stay tuned and go for it.

And, if you receive the info before, how comes it's not leaked???
The point is that real subscribers will get enough time to buy the chosen coin before the pump really gets going. Then the pick "leaks" (which I'm sure is their intention) and everyone else rushes to pick some up, resulting in a huge pump that the subscribers cash in on. Obviously it's still possible to be a subscriber and miss out on the pump, but as long as you stay on top of when the picks will be released it's easy money harvested from the mindless masses.

And don't trust anyone who says they know what the pick will be in advance. People know that PBC's picks hold serious power in the market so they'll try all kinds of tricks to point the money hungry fools in the direction of some dead coin they've been holding.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

PBC next pick is speculated by some forums to be POWER LEDGER coin but seeing the current pump in the coin I don't think they will pick POWER. some channels are pointing it to be CIVIC. let's see which one it is we will come to know about it today.
noa06

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

Guys,

I would like you to have a look at : http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/4463580

And tell me your thought about it ?

It seems to make some good connections and chances are that he is onto somethin' !

Already up +43% in past 24H --> SolarCoin

Anyone ?
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

PBC is more than an PnD group.

I'm selling Palm Beach Confidential subscription for 50% price off ($1500). I don't take money upfront. I do this discount ONLY  for serious bitcointalk members.

Limited quantity: 3 subscriptions.

Totally illegal... watch your back. PBC is tracking such behaviors and will retaliate.
 I hope you like Orange... it's a nice color for clothes.
doppelganger666

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

How can you know someone just does not manipulate the market and you by sending these pics? Look at the spike in SLR, it started like 16 hours ago. Maybe too early?
stupid_seb

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

How can you know someone just does not manipulate the market and you by sending these pics? Look at the spike in SLR, it started like 16 hours ago. Maybe too early?

SLR is $25M market cap... if it's the pick, it's gonna go x5 to x10...
POWR is 1x bigger, hence x3 to x4 max imho

But for sure, PBC calls are legit (they have insiders infos and a great way to assess market potentials.
Let's wait for the news... in the meantime, buy the rumor ;-)
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:33:57 PM

Could Palm beach be in the raiden right now? The price is well above the ICO price. And it's always on the rise chart.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

SLR is $25M market cap... if it's the pick, it's gonna go x5 to x10...
POWR is 1x bigger, hence x3 to x4 max imho

But for sure, PBC calls are legit (they have insiders infos and a great way to assess market potentials.
Let's wait for the news... in the meantime, buy the rumor ;-)

The entire reason he delayed the call from Thursday to today was because he needed to write up a DIFFERENT coin from what he was going to release on Thursday. PBC subscribers were upset about zen leaks so he is wanting to avoid this two months in a row. This means it's highly unlikely it's going to be SLR (or POWR) since he realized most people guessed his pick. This also means everyone buying into SLR are about to get burned.

I personally still bought SLR since I expected everyone would think that's still going to be the pick and I just sold with good profits. Maybe my theory is wrong but I'd be careful holding either of the sun coins around 5pm. If he is indeed picking a different coin than originally planned, the price is going to dump hard.

noa06

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:22:59 PM

Any news ?
doppelganger666

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Nothing yet but a sudden spike in WTC can be seen. Just saying.
noa06

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

I heard rumors that Teeka change his mind about the energy coin and went towarda Civic ??

Any thought about that ?
stupid_seb

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

Nothing yet but a sudden spike in WTC can be seen. Just saying.

he he he... ;-)
stupid_seb

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:49:19 PM

I heard rumors that Teeka change his mind about the energy coin and went towarda Civic ??

Any thought about that ?

Doubt it...  ;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: