Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November  (Read 19931 times)
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:59:12 AM

I think everyone is already pumped out, so nobody wants to pump up Dash anymore.
Rodpy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:01:47 AM

Introducing the New “Commerce” Coin The cryptocurrency that we believe the marijuana industry will turn to is known as a “commerce” coin. This means the coin is designed for everyday transactions. That’s very dierent from bitcoin, which was designed as a store of value like gold. The name of this coin is Dash (DASH). Dash started as a privacy coin called XCoin. It then rebranded as Darkcoin before becoming Dash (an abbreviation of digital cash) on March 25, 2015. Dash is a self-funding and self-governing project. It’s a new entity called a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). Unlike a corporation that has shareholders, management, and a board of directors, a DAO is governed by programmed rules. Similar to bitcoin, Dash harnesses complimentary incentives that ensures miners, master node operators (I’ll explain what this is in a moment), and development teams all work together to constantly improve Dash. Dash has a “treasury model.” That means a percentage of the mining reward (10%) goes into a treasury for the benet of Dash. Improvements are proposed and the Dash community votes on what gets funded. At this time, $1.75 million per month is owing into the Dash treasury. So, you can see that Dash is incredibly well-funded. On top of that, Dash has a unique governance structure that ensures no one party gets too much power. The people who mine Dash receive 45% of the mining reward. The other 45% goes to the “master nodes.” Anyone with 1,000 Dash can “stake” (stake means to lock up like you would collateral against a loan) their coins and become a master node. The master nodes vote on how the treasury is allocated and process instant payment and private payment requests. Dash has a coin cap of 18.9 million. That means there will never be more than 18.9 million Dash coins. At this time, Dash has 7.7 million coins outstanding. As of this writing, more than 60% of all Dash coins outstanding have been “staked.” When you stake your coins, you earn fees. But if you sell your coins, you lose your master node fees. Here’s why that’s important… Those staked coins are “o” the market. That means Dash’s actual “oat” is only about 3 million coins. This means it doesn’t take much buying for Dash prices to start gunning higher. Dash does have a core development team… But again, no one is in charge of Dash. Former McKinsey & Co. executive Ryan Taylor heads up Dash Core. He leads a team of 30 full-time developers and 20 part-time developers. I’ve met Taylor and interviewed him several times. He’s got a crystal-clear vision of making Dash the No. 1 cryptocurrency payment platform in the world. And as I’ll show you, my research suggests he will pull it o. I rst recommended Dash on May 25 for our short-term crypto portfolio. Since then, we’re up about 200% on it. But I think this is just the beginning. As I’ll show you, Dash is making moves that demand we place it in the long-term portfolio.
Jackblow33

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:02:10 AM

I think everyone is already pumped out, so nobody wants to pump up Dash anymore.

CoinDash CDT ?? Best coin ever!!!
xtimus

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:03:55 AM

My theory is he had another coin he wanted to write about but had to change it but Dash is just bs. Even writing about POT coin would've been better.

This was a poor and rushed release.
Jackblow33

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:05:25 AM

Thanks Rodpy.

Long term makes more sense with dash. Too scared with long term.
dappman

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:06:19 AM

Yep DASH recommended up to a buy level of $600. Quite a weak pick I think. Not the earth shattering pick like Ether, NEO etc But he still managed to pump it up a fair bit despite it being a multibillion dollar asset.

The more interesting thing I got from this months report is he has raised the buy level on STORJ coin to $1. While everyone is looking at dash that was a better opportunity in my mind.

If anyone still wants to get in on the group buy to the newsletter you can do here:

https://palmbeachconfidential.club/

0.14eth to get access to the discord group where I post all of the updates and content PBC release. All set up in a smart contract and your discord link should be presented to you immediately.

If you have any issues don't hesitate to drop me a message and I will sort it out for you.
Jackblow33

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:13:58 AM

Well with pick like that, not sure it`s worth 0.14eth. ;-) Joking, I`m just too cheap to buy.

So buy Dash now while @ 480$ and hold. Ok like what we can do with any alt these days.... I`m impressed, almost fomo on this one.
Solrider13

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

aghhhh..... I'm stoked for all my friends in NH "Free state project" that bought in around $11 and are still hodling like i know you are!

I say fuck it! I'm finally in around $475 Lets do this!

dfwplay

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:52 AM

Yep DASH recommended up to a buy level of $600. Quite a weak pick I think. Not the earth shattering pick like Ether, NEO etc But he still managed to pump it up a fair bit despite it being a multibillion dollar asset.

The more interesting thing I got from this months report is he has raised the buy level on STORJ coin to $1. While everyone is looking at dash that was a better opportunity in my mind.

If anyone still wants to get in on the group buy to the newsletter you can do here:

https://palmbeachconfidential.club/

0.14eth to get access to the discord group where I post all of the updates and content PBC release. All set up in a smart contract and your discord link should be presented to you immediately.

If you have any issues don't hesitate to drop me a message and I will sort it out for you.

Totally agree with you, STORJ is a better play...
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:48:57 AM

Dash? Is it gem in the mud?  What a confidential pick!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:52:12 AM

The whole idea of PB is ridiculous...but not because the picks, or the research they allegedly do, but because trying to keep a "secret pick" in the internet era is completely a nonsense.
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:13 AM

The whole idea of PB is ridiculous...but not because the picks, or the research they allegedly do, but because trying to keep a "secret pick" in the internet era is completely a nonsense.

Well... in months past at least... the pick was released to the masses (at least on most sites & forums) a bit after the subscribers got it... getting the subscribers in at the ground floor of the pump.  But today with the DDOS and problems getting the newsletter out... all that was erased. 

Still... the newsletter goes out to 180k subscribers... and the pick has only been out for 3 hours... still room for DASH to go up as Teeka's army buys in.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

Dash? Is it gem in the mud?  What a confidential pick!
PBC is so amazing! How can they find that gem man ?  Cheesy
PBC next month pick : Bitcoin ! Buy up to 1.000.000$  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
redwhite037

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

I secretly think next month, it'll be back to SLR and/or POWR, only this time there won't be any "leaked" info to give the show away in advance and ruin it for everyone. So I'm buying both all month, and now is the best time to buy, especially SLR cuz it tanked back down below 50 cents.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

But the idea is not just for one day. It is that in 4 months he could talk like the coin that he has choose in November is worthing 5 times more now.

The same thing that he could say about All coins that he has choose until now.

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
ETC      2.6              18
Ripple   19     today  24
OMG      1      today   8
Gas        9     today  23
Zencash  7     today 22
linkybit

Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

But the idea is not just for one day. It is that in 4 months he could talk like the coin that he has choose in November is worthing 5 times more now.

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
Zencash  7     today 22

Looks good picks, and dash looks like a good pick too. Let see where it ends in a year or two.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

I truly hope that all of these issues they've been having will cause people to wake up soon and realize that following PBC's picks does nothing but fatten Teeka's wallet. Leaks, weak picks, delays... it just doesn't sound like the level of quality you'd expect from something that comes with a $3000 subscription.
Galletera

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

My theory is he had another coin he wanted to write about but had to change it but Dash is just bs. Even writing about POT coin would've been better.

This was a poor and rushed release.

I haven't read the feature yet but I concur. He probably had 2-3 different write ups ready and chose in the last few hours which to release.

Still believe the "solar project" will be featured sometime in the next month or two.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:21:55 AM

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
Zencash  7     today 22

Your quite right. I wish we could roll the clock back to last year around this time when I picked up some Eth and Dash and both were around $10

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:16:52 AM

The pick seems more like a "move your $1,000,000 out of the bank and get 20% P.A. interest on DASH instead) as opposed to "turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 12 months".
Probably not what most are looking for considering most would believe Bitcoin is a stronger and more reliable pick.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: