Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

this gives an idea that btc is being made so it does not just disappear by making a lot of fork. On the other hand altcoin will continue to rise chase BTC

Indeed, people who are investing with the real cryptocurrency and that does not just a copy of the whole structure that is just manipulated by Big Whales and will result confusions and sudden value effects.
Although Bitcoin Cash is the Bitcoin's Hard Fork but it offers more scalability than Bitcoin, it's just that people cannot accept that the next Bitcoin is it's fork, they would rather consider Altcoin like Ethereum will do the part.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

Bitcoin Gold is live (and well?). Silver coming up next month  Grin
2X the real threat to btc was postponed.
Happy fork time to everybody  Grin

Is the fork by the name 'Bitcoin silver' really happening in December? Is this a real news or just a sarcastic post against Bitcoin gold. Why didn't I hear any news about this? can you guys share where can I find some more info. Nowadays forks are looking like play things one was cash then gold and then silver etc...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

Is this for real? I thought it was just a joke. Another airdrop? Another opportunity to buy cheap altcoins.
j4mbob

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

As someone who is new to cryptocurrencies, all these bitcoin forks just make this entire industry look pretty lame/unprofessional and make it all quite confusing to newcomers. Been closely following the BTG mainnet launch today.. what a joke. They all need to die, along with the 932323123213 altcoins which is just frankly ridiculous too. That being said, I do quite like bitcoinz.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

As someone who is new to cryptocurrencies, all these bitcoin forks just make this entire industry look pretty lame/unprofessional and make it all quite confusing to newcomers. Been closely following the BTG mainnet launch today.. what a joke. They all need to die, along with the 932323123213 altcoins which is just frankly ridiculous too. That being said, I do quite like bitcoinz.

It's the open source philosophy to fork when you don't like the way the project is drived. But to be faire, not a lot of this altcoin (and BTC fork) will survive long. It demand good ressource and enormous community to sustain such project.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Bitcoin Gold is live (and well?). Silver coming up next month  Grin
2X the real threat to btc was postponed.
Happy fork time to everybody  Grin

Are you guys really sure about what you're saying concern the Bitcoin Silver up coming fork because I didn't hear anything about another fork to take place this coming December. Do you know the exact date of the fork?

HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

Well, let's do welcome any Forks that is coming every after month. I think they're not created just to gain nothing, right? just like Bitcoin Cash, Bictoin Cash made history last week so then it will give hope to other forks and Altcoin to be on top someday. Well, whatever forks that is will be launched anytime from today would be great and I can't say they can't have value because forks are more reliable than most Altcoins today that just exist and the disappear.

One twitter celebrity said it's the best way to make a bitcoin fork to get listed on exchanges. It seems some people saw this as a business opportunity and they're making bitcoin forks like nonstop.
Dkrypt0

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

Essentially, each additional fork is another pump opportunity for bitcoin as people flock to get their "free money," each time exponentially increasing price/market cap. I wonder how high this thing could go before the inevitable massive dump Huh
dusty rhodes

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

why do people get to post news on these forums with no links ?

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

These forks shake the market well. Bitcoin fork in december is really not a good news for Altcoin holders. These forks drop down prices of altcoins too much because Bitcoin prices increase and altcoins drop down. Those who have invested in the altcoins will suffer huge loss from Bitcoin Fork.

sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

just kill off bitcoin already and let the alts live on

Without bitcoin there would be no altcoins. It’s like the dotcom bubble: without the internet we wouldn’t have had so many useless sites. Most of the altcoins are scams.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
justinluke

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:18 PM

just kill off bitcoin already and let the alts live on

Without bitcoin there would be no altcoins. It’s like the dotcom bubble: without the internet we wouldn’t have had so many useless sites. Most of the altcoins are scams.

becoz of BTC all alts are dead which started from pre august till now....BTC can raise but shoud slow and steady not by compressing alts
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

It is said that bitcoin silver will follow Bitcoin Cash style distribution methods and will be available for BTC private key holders in December. The exact block in which the bifurcation will occur is still unknown. The objective of this alt is to decentralize bitcoin mining again, where it is intended to create a more decentralized and democratic mining infrastructure, which is more resistant and is more in line with the original vision of Satoshi.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
ConstableZero

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:00:42 PM

I've been googling the silver fork for a while now but couldn't find any article about it.  Huh
Would love to find some official announcement!
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

I believe that it is necessary to stop create those forks so that altcoins can finally start to grow
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

I just say "enough". Those forks are turns the prices upside down  Roll Eyes I wait for the end of the fork for alt prices to go up, but another fork will cause delay.
Enough you say? I think this is only the beginning... the first one was the hardest (and if you ask me the most successful too, although I know there are many who dislike the concept), but once that psychological barrier has been passed and people learned that it's "easy" and profitable to fork...there will be forks. lots of them...
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

It's true there is another fork comming in December. The forks must stop and BTCneeds to be fixed asap or we will witness a massive crash in the marked.

sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Bitcoin's fork has been finished recently and now it is the high time to invest into altcoins. There are many new Altcoins who only launch their token for their own benefit and after sometime they themselves pump and dump it. that's why before investing in Altcoins one should have to research and make an informed decision.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:52:24 AM

If bch fork did nothing to price of bitcoin, bitcoin gold had no impact or influence on the price and operation of bitcoin. The most significant fork was suspended because bitcoin is to important for it to tampered with, naturally the next fork with not have any impact at all

TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:26:06 AM

All those forks have to stop... They bring nothing it's only manipulation from the miners and they completly kill the idea of decentralized crypto currency and add so much uncertainty for the public opinion...
One fork is mandatory to resolve some problem on bitcoin but not so much forks! I hope it will stop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: