Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

And still that new coin wont work.
Creating fake ones just so they could make people confused with so much bitcoin names.
It is getting restless and sometimes kind of looking like a stupid idea.
If they want to create money using the hard fork then they would make something that is unique and not all named after the bitcoin king.

Can someone explain to me why we keep getting these hardforks?

To be short - Greedy mofos trying to make free money (the ones who forking out).
Every next fork is mory shitty and stinks with greed more then previous one.
Bitcoin gold is complete crap and silver will be even more useless.

What is a fork anyway? The technical aspect behind it..

Its result will be the new crypto.
I have heard that Bitcoin Silver coins (BTSI) distribution will follow the similar principle with the previously appeared Bitcoin Cash (BCH). All Bitcoin owners holding BTC private keys will get BTSI in December. The rate will be1 BTC = 1 BTSI. Users will need private BTC keys to conduct transactions with BTSI.
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:27 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

And still that new coin wont work.
Creating fake ones just so they could make people confused with so much bitcoin names.
It is getting restless and sometimes kind of looking like a stupid idea.
If they want to create money using the hard fork then they would make something that is unique and not all named after the bitcoin king.

Can someone explain to me why we keep getting these hardforks?

To be short - Greedy mofos trying to make free money (the ones who forking out).
Every next fork is mory shitty and stinks with greed more then previous one.
Bitcoin gold is complete crap and silver will be even more useless.

What is a fork anyway? The technical aspect behind it..

Its result will be the new crypto.
I have heard that Bitcoin Silver coins (BTSI) distribution will follow the similar principle with the previously appeared Bitcoin Cash (BCH). All Bitcoin owners holding BTC private keys will get BTSI in December. The rate will be1 BTC = 1 BTSI. Users will need private BTC keys to conduct transactions with BTSI.

Bitcoin silver is already out and is ETH token, you can buy it on EtherDelta

If they think to make another Bitcoin silver, well they are too late, name is already in use.

But will be another scam coin, even worse than BTG, no worth to even think to have it.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

Probably it will be cancelled to as the fork now has been moved to may 2018. Granting that it would still be resumed, bitcoin would surge again as many investors want free coins and then dump it after. Same pattern like the previous forks: wash, rinse repeat.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:25 PM

Doubt the fork will happen in December after cancellation of sewgit2x. I'm sure most of the community are happy now that there will no change or adaptation to Bitcoin and they can sit and watch there investment gain in value!
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

Most of us here wanted these forks to stop, i think they got what they wished for! December fork was supposed to happen and introduce Bitcoin Silver, but Sewgit2x cancelled last night and will probably postpone the next fork to next year. I wonder what will come next..
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

Now nobody will tell you for sure if December fork happens. Naturally, most of BTC holders will be interested to get this new alt called before Bitcoin Silver.
But with the cancellation of November fork we can guess that this fork has no sense.  Undecided
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

You are saying Bitcoin silver and I am here still waiting for my Bitcoin gold. These are fake new spread to create a panic or for the price to fluctuate.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

If bitcoin cash, btcoingold and the recent segwit 2x could not affect bitcoin network instead the price of bitcoin keep Increasing, What make people behind  this so called bitcoin silver think there will be any impact or adoption? Bitcoin is Bitcoin there is no other Bitcoin.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

These forks are pretty irrelevant, just like Bitcoin Gold. If a fork uses a different hashing algorithm, some call them "friendly forks" because they don't compete for the same hashrate as the original BTC uses (sha256) so it's not a problem. Enjoy the free coins, that's all that there's to it.
ICOmonster

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

I think its time to have a bitcoin spoon for a change
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

this gives an idea that btc is being made so it does not just disappear by making a lot of fork. On the other hand altcoin will continue to rise chase BTC
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

we don't know whether that news is genuine or counterfeit, by the way where did you got that news? in any case, if that can truly happen then we can expect another value hop for bitcoins on the grounds that as usual individuals will again store and purchase bitcoins until the point that that happens and therefore altcoins will color again and will never recuperate. I'm truly stressed over altcoins in light of the fact that they were the ones will's identity significantly influenced on this bitcoin fork. For the most part. another trick venture that is likely not going to contribute anything other than rather siphon off bitcoin's picture and get benefits to the engineers. There is positively no requirement for all these fork that have been done in the previous couple of months, it's nearly turned out to be popular at this point.
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:08:43 AM

This will affect network as well... ASIC miner was a promise to a "long term" investment in Bitcoin and not other alt. But with all this fork the rules are changing.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

These Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and forks games and politics became too complex for me to follow. But when a lot of money are involved, this is what happens.
Decentralization won't save the world from the greed.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

Frequent forks unambiguously affect the market of altcoyins. They fall and are without movement. Now, in anticipation of the December fork, users will invest in bitcoin and expect a free bitcoin of silver. And everything again will die in anticipation. In addition, it is not known what will happen as a result of this fork. The situation as a whole is not very good.

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

ohh no where do you see the news for such fork
every month has another fork for bitcoin its getting ridiculous

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
lodyman

Activity: 184

if you need help , drop me a pm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

Just have your popcorn ready for that movie *reinventing the wheel IV * Cool Cool
but it's lame and we watched it over and over and i hope this will be over soon
i hope nobody will lose money on that fork -
 it will be even better if it get cancelled before being announced because alot of ALTs will die

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

Bitcoin Gold is live (and well?). Silver coming up next month  Grin
2X the real threat to btc was postponed.
Happy fork time to everybody  Grin
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:44:23 PM

Well, let's do welcome any Forks that is coming every after month. I think they're not created just to gain nothing, right? just like Bitcoin Cash, Bictoin Cash made history last week so then it will give hope to other forks and Altcoin to be on top someday. Well, whatever forks that is will be launched anytime from today would be great and I can't say they can't have value because forks are more reliable than most Altcoins today that just exist and the disappear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

Bitcoin Gold is live (and well?). Silver coming up next month  Grin
2X the real threat to btc was postponed.
Happy fork time to everybody  Grin

Segwith2x isthe only fork that isn't successful but Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and this coming Bitcoin Silver will have a good future as Bitcoin Cash made history just made this last week and I'm excited about it. Due to Bitcoin Cash push back everyone thought someone's played cryptocurrency and trying to overtake Bitcoin but that's not the case because no one see it coming that Bitcoin Cash suddenly rises without showing any proof that it has a potential to replace Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: