Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:16:26 AM

I don't really understand why bitcoin need too many forks,  I guess segwit2x is enough atm . Another fork will just produce panic and maybe some people will be suspicious about the "never ending forks", yeah it's free money but we all know who will benefit from that free money from another new born coin, It's the whales and greedy hoarders of bitcoin who wan't to pump bitcoin again by implementing another fork.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Something a bit fork of bitcoin lately. Still really do not know what will happen as a result of the November fork, and we are already talking about the December one. The branching of new coins from bitcoin already takes place almost every month and it already looks something like an ICO, with some differences. I do not even know how to react to these permanent plugs. In the meantime, the altcoyins were caught and are without any movement.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:13 AM

There's already a bitcoin silver. This one is probably another similar to bitcoin gold.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Rogerbage

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:01:46 AM

And about that information? https://blockchain.info/pt/charts/bip-9-segwit

Nobody Signalling Segwit suport. I don't understand . The Segwit2x will happen?
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

Unfortunately, I think the forked chains and clones are going to keep coming, because people are seeing BCH, BTG, and B2X futures are in the hundreds....  It's going to be like the 5 dozen e____ coins that popped up after eBTC.... Or the 5-a-day new airdrops.... 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:11:11 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

after bitcoin gold, segwit2X and now show up another plan for fork called bitcoin silver
and i believe in the future will be another fork again,
in my mind a good bitcoin fork is only bitcoin cash,, another fork is become useless coin
mjacer

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:17:52 AM

I learned from it only now when I saw this post.
But if that will happen, the price of BTC will again goes up to the moon.
Good opportunity to buy alt coins then,  so that if the fork will be finished the prices will probably corrected.
And you'll possibly gain from those you have investment on.
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:45:55 AM

BTC price already gone to the moon. These prices are more than all the investers expect for before fork.
I wish profit sells are good for the Altcoins after the fork.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

There have been other forks before bitcoin cash and I believe there will be many more after. Many of the  ones in the past died because of lack of traction or because of faulty code. One of these forks will do that and it will give more power to BTC.

I do feel like we have BTC silver in Litecoin. It’s fast and I think it is undervalued. However, as a currency/commodity/etc  all people want is bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

I don’t like any Bitcoins forks at all. I think a lot of these forks is the reason of unstable price of Bitcoin itself.
It is better to avoid weak currencies which represent themselves under the Bitcoin brand.   Lips sealed
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

wonderful! this is becoming a little bit confusing and ridiculous

what is the point of all these forks?

1) make devs of the fork free money (also for bitcoin holders actually)
2) erode confidence about the crypto world (this is an underestimated argument in my opinion because not everybody is weel informed on the subject, a lot of people is scared by complexity and this situation is "a bit" complicated indeed
3) sustain bitcoin price

as you can see 1) and 3) conflict with others but nobody has the same goal ;-)

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

Among the entire fork that has happened till date, bitcoin cash made some form of impact causing a fluctuation and the same didn't last long. The price got retained in a short time period and soon once again growth continued. This time bitcoin cash shows good growth compared to most other altcoins. Maybe the upcoming fork might generate the same impact.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

Not heard of bitcoin silver and I think now it just all needs to stop as it starting to get a bit crazy, bitcoin cash was useless, bitcoin gold is useless, the only half decent one is the next upcoming one.

I fear that we may be heading into territory where we will end up having one every month.
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

well this is just ridiculous. Every day another bitcoin fork. I'm just wondering if any of the forks will be any good. btg wasn't good, segwit2x fork has so many people against it, and bitcoin silver fork, if true... well, just ridiculous. they just want to bump the price of bitcoin i guess.

crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

I think it doesn't affect the price of bitcoin much, more people will want to cash out before New Year
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

I think if there is any such news then do not you sell your bitcoin and buy as much bitcoin.
After fork is finished then resell your bitcoin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

i just know if there is another fork in december called bitcoin silver and after seeing 1st fork and 2nd fork which very sucessfully makes bitcoin price lifted i think 3rd fork will not so different that we will see new peak before through december and probably new all time high will be happened again however i think there is possibility the forks for bitcoin only the way to makes bitcoin more and more expensive
Republicofizmir

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

I think BTC price will fall, after the fork
So I make the investment after the fork

I'm just waiting for fork

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

Bitcoin Silver will provide an opportunity for countless new people around the world to participate in the mining process with widely-available consumer hardware that is manufactured and distributed by reputable mainstream corporations.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?
If its more secure and stable then I'm all for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: