Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:39:31 AM

I think it's ridiculous, and not even worth discussion. After SegWit2X, all other forks will be useless or scammy.
Why do you think that? Bitcoin need some solution and only one possible solution is fork, no matter if we agree or not
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:45:04 AM

A few years ago the bitcoin was an example of financial freedom. Now, forks are creating worthless money, better than the FED. It probably end like a tulip mania.
Maybe you're right but don't forget there are new technology coins far away from bitcoin it could be the right path from this chaos of infinite forks
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:54 AM

if it makes bitcoin better and no one is harmed then bitcoin fork will not be a problem but otherwise we do not expect it to happen

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:04:12 AM

December fork is just a rumor because there is no final statement yet for this, but still possible to happen. And once it will launch, I'm pretty sure that it will give a huge impact the price in the market. And dumping of coins is possible that may give worries to the investors and selling of their coins will happen. But for me. I'll just keep  my coin because this price inflation will take effect only in just few days and then back again.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:21:05 AM

To me, all of these hard forks are just another altcoins, the reason they did hard fork instead of ordinary altcoin because they can earn alot instead of creating an altcoin.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

I have not heard about it.... But it seems to me ,that all these forks are designed to manipulate the price of bitcoin. To be honest, I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to fix and the price of altcoins will start rising!

No they are not designed to manipulate the bitcoin price, they are designed to earn those devs a good buck.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:29:49 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?
I think the price of Bitcoin will go up again.
hardfork effects are now very pronounced, I do not know what causes it.
after the hardfork information reported Bitcoin prices rise
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

I have not heard about it.... But it seems to me ,that all these forks are designed to manipulate the price of bitcoin. To be honest, I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to fix and the price of altcoins will start rising!
correct I also agree I am also intrigued by fixing the price of the bitcoin so prices will improve also altcoin not bad now its very cheap price that makes people people who have a lot of altcoin loss
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

These constant forks are ridiculous. Each one is worse than the last, but thankfully this is getting reflected in price. Bitcoin is higher than bitcoin cash, which is higher than bitcoin gold, which will be higher than whatever the next one will be. Give it a couple more, and they won't even be entering the top 100.

Everyone laughed with BCC, but it was a relatively successful project. The remaining plugs are dead coins, which nobody buys except developers. Soon people will stop paying attention to forks
This is true, but I like many as I know did not sell my BCC which I got for my bitcoins and I do not regret it. Now the price of BCC is pretty good but it can go even more up. The only problem is that this is an artificial market created by the Chinese.

It seems to me that the Chinese have already changed their minds about the crypto-currency. And now the Chinese government is loyal to the world of crypto-currency. This gives us stability and growth of the crypto currency
I hope that you are right, since if the Chinese government decides the problem with the crypto currency, then a very large amount of money can go to the market, I suppose that in that case almost all will grow. And it's just super!

matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

No they are not designed to manipulate the bitcoin price, they are designed to earn those devs a good buck.

Developers of such coins do not need a lot of money to spend on advertising. Bitcoin and without it popular. And the developers are trying to show that their coin is almost bitcoin, only much better. But this is not so.

adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

OMG! No! I think the market does not need any "Silver" "Diamond". It is too enough Bitcoin now.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:34:54 PM

Might aswell fork bitcoin every week, free money for all the holders.

To be honest though, its just going to be another scamcoin
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

Bitcoin Silver yes that is slated for December 12th I believe, and now also Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is going to come out on December 23rd. I was happy the first time because it was free money with Bitcoin Cash but if I knew these many forks were going to happen I would have never have wanted the first one. Only one effect is happening from this and it is the rich get richer and that I think goes against the true nature of Bitcoin.

Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:43 PM

Bitcoin Silver yes that is slated for December 12th I believe, and now also Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is going to come out on December 23rd. I was happy the first time because it was free money with Bitcoin Cash but if I knew these many forks were going to happen I would have never have wanted the first one. Only one effect is happening from this and it is the rich get richer and that I think goes against the true nature of Bitcoin.
Guys, this is actually really funny! How many more will these bitcoins hardforks be? How much more can this go on, I really love and believe in bitcoin and have been with him for a very long time, but I can not just look at how he kills himself, they play with fire shaking the price of hardforks.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

This is crazy too many fork has coming out before this year end. I think it's enough fork this time but if this is true i hope bitcoin silver will be the same as bitcoins. I hope this is not another scam though.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Any bitcoin folk is irrelevant to it's stability! the best case scenario is to see bitcoin jump in price to the territory of 15k or there about! I think market is already done with the hype surrounding any fork!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
grocon

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

I hope exchanges will stop referencing those scam forks soon.
But I suppose greed will win again Sad
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

no their not. forks dont manipulate the price of bitcoin although they can somehow affect the value of bitcoin becauase whenever there an upcoming fork, people will tend to buy and hoard more bitcoins due to the fact that they can get an equivalent amount of free forked coins to their wallets or on their online exchange accounts. forks are designed or works as an upgrade or update to the bitcoin network, it is a powerful process that could lead for a new coin to be born and that is why we have these so called forked coins.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

We'll just wait and see until that day. I just hope that this hardfork will not be cancelled like Segwit2x.
It's a good idea to have an amount of BTC in any major exchanges before that day so you can also get that BTC silver.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

I didn't hear about this but these forks are a good way to get some more altcoins when people dump for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: