Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4576 times)
ajik2010

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

They already know about Bitcoin in my country. For now there is no clear stand on their opinions. But I don't see them banning or accepting it either anytime soon. Whatever the case, its acceptance is gradually spreading especially among the younger generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:25:36 AM

Our government is already much familiar with the use and trading with bitcoins but have not yet issue any sort of rules for it because the people here in our country are earning handsome amount of money through it and contributing a lot in the economy of the country so i dont think they will stop doing trading or investing in cryptocurrency.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
I dont see our government banning bitcoin at the moment because they are focussed in their war on drugs but i do know that they are aware of its existence. If one day they will devide to intervene with bitcoin then expect to pay large taxes knowing how taxation runs in our country.
My government knows about Bitcoin but they are showing no sign of interest in it and has never mentioned anything Bitcoin for once till now. They are quite busy handling the country's economy to make things much better. Maybe they will say something about Bitcoin one day, especially if they find out it is making citizens lose money, cause they are seriously fighting against anything that is affecting the country’s economy negatively.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
There are some countries that forbid bitcoin but some country accept it but not allowed to use it in stores and other forms of payment.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Yes, bitcoin is very helpful us who already encountered the bitcoin so I think there is no reason for them to ban bitcoin if what our government desire is to help us also if they are going to ban bitcoin, I a lot of people will rally because I'm a witness that their is a lot of people that change their economic status in the help of bitcoin and because bitcoin they can pay their taxes consistently.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

Yes, bitcoin is very helpful us who already encountered the bitcoin so I think there is no reason for them to ban bitcoin if what our government desire is to help us also if they are going to ban bitcoin, I a lot of people will rally because I'm a witness that their is a lot of people that change their economic status in the help of bitcoin and because bitcoin they can pay their taxes consistently.

You have a point but the government will ban bitcoin and not just bitcoin, anything that they think would be a threat for its government.  They can ban bitcoin as long as they want.  But here in my country although there is no formal announcement of the legalization of bitcoin, it is legal and we can fully enjoy bitcoin.  You are right, bitcoin in its way the government especially the people living there to have at least a good life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:28:17 PM

If the government know bitcoin in my country maybe they will not entertain that matter instead they will focused on the national issues in the society like poverty, crime,drugs,malnutrition,education and etc. Maybe if one person or a group in the government will tackle or open bitcoin they will give importance unto it.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

Some country ban bitcoin because some people use bitcoin in evil ways but some country bitcoin is legal and they allowed to use is as mode of payment.
Here in my country, yes, bitcoin is legal but we are not allow to use it as a payment. no stores here accept bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:45:47 PM

There are two things that can happen if the government knew bitcoin in a certain country. First is, they can ban bitcoin or any activities that regards to digital currency. Second, they will legalize all the activities of bitcoin in their country. Bitcoin can help the economy of a country to develop so that some of the countries in the world support its idea.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

We all know that some countries addopting bitcoin or using bitcoin as a source of living. If my country will know about bitcoin,  maybe they dont have any action about it because they prioritize first the problems in my country then we are behind in terms of modern technology.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:54:06 PM

The government here in my country have knowledge about bitcoin. Goodthing for us they did not do anything. They did not ban bitcoin. The government let us do what are we doing in bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

Every governmet know bitcoin. Thanks to our government they are letting us earn money in bitcoin. And there are so many problems here in my country to be resolve first than banning bitcoin.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

Governments around the world need to learn how to work with Bitcoin as part of a financial system.
The technological revolution is unstoppable, so banning Bitcoin does not make any sense.
It is just matter of time when all governments will follow Japan.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

My country’s government for sure knows about bitcoin but lucky, they are nit yet doing anything against it. Though there are countries who really threat their citizens of jailing if caught engaging in bitcoin.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

If your government doesn't know about bitcoin, then you are pretty much fucked. Why? Because do they even have an Internet connection? Bitcoin is always mentioned at webpages and even on social media sites whenever it gets a good rise in price. Like today, we reached 8K$ so it's only normal to see a lot of news sites talking about it. There's no other reason as to why your government is not going to know about bitcoin unless they don't have an Internet connection. Considering the fact that they have their own people that are reading information and keeping up with the news and trends, it's really impossible for them to not know about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is known by my government. If you've got a local online wallet that allows you to buy and sell bitcoins, then your government probably already knows about bitcoin because the company have to submit a report for their business. In my country, 6% of your cash out amount goes to the tax. It's really funny how we all talk about bitcoin not having any tax or fees but there's actually a little offset in the exchange amount in the online wallet that we are using to cash out our bitcoins. Even if we don't declare our bitcoin cash outs, you already have paid tax. It's still a lot better than the famous 33% (some even 50%) income tax.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

I'd be damned if you ever thought that your government still does not know bitcoins. Because clearly they are more ahead of you and your knowledge. Plus they  really do have various sources of information. And everything today can be seen in the internet? I don't think so.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

The relevant authorities in my country will impose tax on activities related to bitcoin. What, in principle, as far as I know, is already trying so hard ...)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

That's not really possible to keep track of the users as well to make the people stop the usage of bitcoin. These days governments too have the plans of making use of bitcoin, than abolishing it. Because people tend to use it one or the other way, so that it's not possible to abolish it. Expect more countries to get into bitcoin usage and make it grow higher same as that happened when Japan entered the community.
If we look at the graph of performance of the bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll get to know that there is nothing better than investing in bitcoin.

All the governments are well aware of this thing that bitcoin is very much capable of making the economic condition of their country better. I don’t think so that any government will be having any kind of trouble if bitcoin is being used in their countries.

Agreed! I don’t really think so that government is going to have any kind of trouble with having bitcoin in their country. The only which is troubling the government is none other than decentralized and tax free nature of bitcoin. This is why some governments are banning this bitcoin in their countries. I am very positive that the governments will take positive steps in this aspect.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

In any case I think our government will do everything to take benefits from people using crypto... I don't know how, but they are known racketeers
My country’s government is greedy, they don’t even seem to care for the people and always does things to favor themselves. Well, when evil men are leading, people don’t have rest of mind, except a good man gets on seat. But so far, they seem to have no interest in Bitcoin cause I haven’t seen the government of my country say anything about bitcoin, neither do they disturb those that are into bitcoin. Well, let’s keep calm and use Bitcoin and see what the future brings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: