Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which anonymous coin will win in the long term?
Monero
DeepOnion
Zcash
Spectre
Zencash
Verge
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?  (Read 6021 times)
Pazifist

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

I think Reddcoin will going crazy in maximum 1 week.

Cheesy why you talk about Reddcoin here in this topic?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

There are plenty of good coins out there and everyone thinks they know the best.  And I'll preface this with "I don't care what the market value is.  I use cryptos as a storage of wealth and remittance"  The value we subscribe to cryptos shouldn't be dictated by the market sales towards other cryptos and certainly not fiat but how we use them amongst ourselves.  We should be getting as far away from fiat as possible.  So you find a group of people who will accept it at a certain amount and you start to move it amongst yourselves.  Trading goods and services for cryptos at a price you set.  These communities exist and if you haven't found one... you should be responsible for its creation. IMHO."  Having gotten that out of the way I have narrowed my cryptos down to two based entirely on their tech and team.

I use Monero like my bank.  If I need to move larger sums at slower rates, I use Monero.

For fast transfers I use Spectrecoin.

Spectrecoin has better privacy tech (I realize this is arguable because I've seen it argued) from what I've seen and read.  The wallet UI is awesome.
It's POS so it doesn't suck power down, it's transfer rates are minuscule, and it's really really fast.  Like under a minute fast sometimes.

Monero is Point of work so mining is going to create serious powerbills at this point.  It uses ring signatures as well.  If and When it gets Korvi it will probably be up there with the current spectrecoin wallet.  But the speed and fees aren't worth moving it for instant transactions.  

Those are the two I'm invested in.  Tech over flair... or airdrops.  Check them out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

NEO or Dash is best for a long term investment. Because they are two very promising coins.
Are you aware of the concept of the topic? It's about privacy coins.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:03 PM

If you're looking for a low cap coin that be purchased at a reasonable price, has a proven community behind it and has been around almost a year...
Spectrecoin [xspec] is you best choice.

It would be fair to say that Zcash and Monero are the most recognised and trusted privacy coins, but they cannot match Spectrecoin for functionality. It is simply THE most holistic privacy coin out there with a low entry price point and massive potential. As more and more governments consider some sort of restrictions around cryptocurrencies, the privacy coins will be the investors 'darlings' of 2018, with Spectrecoin firmly in the mix.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

The best long-term coin, in my opinion, are the first two -- Monero and DeepOnion. Monero has been around longer I think since 2014 and has a huge user based filled with loyal user. DeepOnion is a different story. They claim using the TOR network to hide anonymous wallets and have projects called DEEPVAULT and DEEPSEND. All the markers on their whitepaper have hit and if you look at the size of their community they are huge and potential growing as well. Also, they are offering free AirDrops for the next 12 weeks so get in before it's too late.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:49:48 AM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

The msot anonymous coin that i know is the coin monero, this coin is well suited for user who wants to get into private transaction and anonymity, monero has been in the market for years now and i think it will be here for a longer period of time, so if you want to be anonymous then monero is the right coin for you.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:51:25 PM

Someone should reopen the poll--it does not reflect the market and looks like it was sitting the shadows while deeponion shills voted with impunity, and THEN the poll was bumped to the top.

Sneaky, but in a stupid, obvious way.
I do not know if the poll was closed before but I could vote just a few minutes to go, but to be honest nothing is going to change, deeponion has a lot of follower in the forum that believe it is going to be next great thing and they are going to vote accordingly even if the vision we have about deeponion seems to differ since I think the coin that is better for the long term has to be monero.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:58:01 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 05:41:14 AM by srqrebel

Take a look at Spectrecoin's tech:

1. Native Tor integration preserves network privacy, protects users against surveillance

2. OBFS4 obfuscation protocol facilitates undetected usage in Tor-blocked countries such as China and Iran (the only anon coin with this feature)

3. Ring signatures ensure transactional anonymity

4. PoS with generous staking rewards (5% added to the total supply each year, distributed to those who stake)

5. Community-based funding mechanism: Slider for contributing a percentage (or all) of one's staking rewards towards funding development

6. Stealth coin withdrawal from exchanges, for total preservation of user anonymity (coming soon in v1.4, due for release in the next few weeks)

7. Default stealth transactions for a more intuitive user experience (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

8. Stealth staking [a first for any cryptocurrency!] (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

9. A low power Android staking wallet (planned for Q2 2018)

10. Trezor and Ledger hardware wallet support (to be announced)

11. SpectreCash app - a small remittance Android app, facilitating 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions (to be announced)

In addition, Spectrecoin will soon be featured on the anonymous, peer-to-peer decentralized exchange BISQ (formerly BitSquare), starting with BISQ's upcoming software release.  This is a fitting partnership for any coin that takes the privacy and anonymity of its users seriously, and a truly exciting development.

There are less than 21 million coins in circulation.  At any price below $5 per coin, this coin is a steal.

This is one up-and-coming privacy coin that is not messing around.  Regardless of which way the crypto market heads in the short term, this is a coin you will want to stake your claim in now, before it hits its stride.

Educate yourself about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

Take a look at Spectrecoin's tech:

2. OBFS4 obfuscation protocol facilitates undetected usage in Tor-blocked countries such as China and Iran (the only anon coin with this feature)

4. PoS with generous staking rewards (5% added to the total supply each year, distributed to those who stake)

8. Stealth staking [a first for any cryptocurrency!] (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

9. A low power Android staking wallet (planned for Q2 2018)

10. Trezor and Ledger hardware wallet support (to be announced)

11. SpectreCash app - a small remittance Android app, facilitating 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions (to be announced)

In addition, Spectrecoin will soon be featured on the anonymous, peer-to-peer decentralized exchange BISQ (formerly BitSquare), ...

Given in particular the combination of features 2,4,8,9,10,11 makes SpectreCoin technically way superior to any other existing coin. Even just focusing on feature 2 alone means that it is uniquely truly globally accessible.

Add to this the massive underpricing of this coin (anything below USD 50 is LOW, given it's tech), makes SpectreCoin the first choice for me.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

I think you can invest in Specter. This is a very good project, Specter is selling ICO and the success rate of the project is very large when it has a very professional management team and community supporters. I have invested some money into it. You can study to invest in spectre.

+1 for XSPEC

The other coins are great but $300 for Zcash/Monero looks a bit toppy to me.

I would vote deeponion but I have concerns about what happens when the air-drops run out and the 'paid-for' schills stop posting as much.
I also give my vote to that coin, monero and dash are great but the price has gone up even more so it is really difficult to justify paying so much for such coins when other got them at very cheap prices, and while deeponion seems like a decent project most of the coins were distributed and that is a problem since most people are going to sell them immediately and that is going to crash the price.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

I would say monero will keep that spot for now. Untill a better project and coin pops up
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:08:50 AM

Among those potential coins my choice is Monero. What I know if you are an investor the thing that you need to do is finding security for your investment, so I chose Monero because what it says is already proven.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Joe1987

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

DeepOnion or Monero?
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

XSPEC,

even if some pretentious 'persons' are not spoon-fed on how marketing advantage project feature has got invented and going to get implemented

Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

My vote goes to Deep Onion, for all the good reasons!
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

Monero is the most known, more popular.
But ZCash could be the one to go. As I know, some big people/companies are interested as well.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

easy, deep onion. good features, big and vibrant community, airdrops still for a couple more weeks, seems like a no-brainer to me at the moment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

Monero and ZCash.
At the moment Monero is one of the few coins, which are actually used, but they need to reduce transaction fees.
ZCash could flourish as soon as confidence in zkSnarks is fully established. Also they should make private transactions the default in the long run.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

I will go for monero and deep union. My reason :
1. Monero has been used for dark weeb since last year and the light wallet also launch already. Monero will lead at this privacy coin industries.
2. Deep union is a new comer with the best privacy technology and it will be used for people who concern about their privacy.

I will not go for zcash because developer taking 5% from miner every block and i dont like that kind of steal..
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

One of the most undervalued anonymous Coins in my eyes is Stashpay.
The ICO was flying under the Radar of the most people and has ended in December last year (only 8 from 500 Million Coins was sold.)

It offers Zk-Snarks, Masternodes (Q2) and plans a Debit Card for the future.
There are only 8 Million Coins in circulation, the rest going to get burned or going for an extra reward for Masternode holders.

The current price per STP is 0.035$, this means a extreme low marketcap arround 280k $.
Its traded on Ether Delta at the moment and is added for the upcoming Nebula exchange (launch this month).
There is a lot of upside potential in my eyes.

Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114814.0
ED: https://etherdelta.com/#0xecd570bbf74761b960fa04cc10fe2c4e86ffda36-ETH

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██