Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500  (Read 2281 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

well it will certainly be achieved later. but, I think at this time bitcoin prices have to pass through the wall $ 7000. well, this might happen at the end of the year. maybe by the end of the year, there will be very many transactions using bitcoin, and that will make the price go up.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
azhar700

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:46:04 AM

if the bitcoin price touched $ 10,000 by the end of this year then the altcoin situation will get worse as the price will continue to decline. I keep some altcoin and now the price is down, but I do not dare to cut losses. on the one hand I expect bitcoin price to touch the price of $ 10000 as you say, but on the other hand I still expect altcoin also returned to its normal price.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:48:07 AM

bitcoin hits a new record of $7000 and getting more new record after that in a certain time, so theres a possibility that bitcoin price is soon to hit $10000 after this year, there are a long road to drive before bitcoin hit onto that price ($10000) but brace your self because more pumps to come after this upcoming fork.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

its just a month and bitcoin jumped 1.5K $ and looking to its previous movements 10k would not be hard to achieved as we knew that bitcoin supporters are already all over the globe and even some dumpers will try to create some panics new investors will come forward and grab the opportunity so it will be a cycle that would round and round with the same results.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:59:02 AM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

I think by the end of this year we will only reach $ 8500.
$ 10,000 will be very difficult by the end of the year.
to reach $ 10,000 it will happen in early 2018.
hopefully not difficult to achieve, because the price continues to increase every day .......................
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

Well, considering the current sudden surge I was not expecting even $7K level but the wild behaviour of the market proved me wrong. However, I am still of the opinion that correction in the price is going to take place soon within a month or two. If the price is hitting $10K and correction takes place then I am sure it will hit the first domino and will create panic selling wave in the market and then we might see a surge in second and third large alt-coin in terms of share in the market capital.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

I agree. Bitcoin's value is indeed rising continuously at this moment. It has now a value of 7400$ in the market and the succession of the next segwit2x this month will be a huge factor for Bitcoin to reach an amount that high
 It is expected that its price in the market woll be more expensive after the fork and will be able to reach a value of you've mentioned before this year end. And i think same thing will happen to the price of alts.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

a lot of people will feel some happiness after hearing and seeing movement up to the higher the bitcoin until recently and still survive the bitcoin on $7300 figures, but I believe and trust that bitcoin will reach even pass the price of $7500 in a few days again, and this may also be reached at number bitcoin $9000 at the end of this year, leading to a new year also will be on the numbers denotes bitcoin $10000.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Don't think about worth it or not ! It is due to the high demant so if you want it to have a less value you have to mine more or to reduce the number of Bitcoin users which is totally impossible.
Let's think about facilitating the proccess of mining. For example it is impossible for us (Africa) to mine because we don't have a good internet connection.
I hope it will change so we can mine whenever we want.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

Before, I strongly believed that bitcoin will hit the $5,000 mark but now i don't think it will reach the $10,000 speculation at the end of this year because we should not forget that there is coming Segwit2X that no one knows what will happen during this event. In addition, we should consider that their might be a correction of price that may take place soon and if this will happen the bitcoin might be fall down and altcoins will going to recover.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

I won't say bitcoin will easily reach $10,000 in this month due to the last rally from $6400 to $7400 surprisingly happened in just few days.
Bitcoin gain so much value in this year, especially in the last few months within August ($3000) to October. There are some big investors join in the market, maybe wall street investors, but if they cash out, bitcoin may get corrected again. On the other side, altcoins seems has normal fluctuation during bitcoin's rally, even some coins decline significantly, but cryptocurency prices have recovered right now.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

I hope so, i guess it will reach @ 10000USD at the end of this year because the price now is at 7500USD. The movement was to fast.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

Of course possible Bitcoin price will be hit $10,000 in this end of the year.Now rate is something reducing $7441.03 but after November price will be pumping i hope.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:57:54 PM

it is possible to reach such a price that it may take a long time perhaps next year
and not this year and if it touches that price this year altcoin will decline even more sharply

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

yeah im jusv shook i didnt expect it will get higher like that because last time its onluly cheap but now its really expensive

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:02:15 PM

im not really sure if bitcoin can hit 10000 dollar this month but maybe next month when were close to the next fork that said will happen again on december, resulting for bitcoin silver to spawn and altcoins price can still bleed for sure though not all altcoins can go down all the time, some are still increasing and its still possible to do trades and make a little profit.

It will hit that mark, there were over 100,000 new registrants on coinbase, so do the math, I bet 80 percent still did not get there bitcoins yet.  Plus there is an rush now to buy up more bitcoins, its the greed factor thats kicking in.  Everyone now wants at least 1 bitcoin.  1 bitcoin is gonna be alot different in value once you hold it for 10 years.  You have also colleges who are now experimenting with bitcoin, so the word is not spreading faster, and then you have Bitcoin futures which will launch by end of the year.  Do not tell me is not going to hit 10,000.  Is possible it can happen by end of this month.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:04:26 PM

The entire Bitcoin rally is based on the the futures option coming to the wall street, it's yet to figure how the fork will come, so that's one interesting thing we all need to wait and see how it goes, if it will be bad it will not be nice for Bitcoins, but, so far we don't know so for. Me 8k was a big thing if rally continues, we could see it 9k. Downfall we could see it at 5k.so let's be hopeful it works.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:09 PM

here I will only express my opinion, I think at the end of the year bitcoin can reach $ 10000 or maybe more. but for altcoins it seems to stay in the red zone.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

I'm not expecting bitcoin to reach 10k at the end of the year as the fork is just around the corner, many things could happen and escalate quickly. Probably bitcoin will crash back to 7k and continue to go down before the fork then pump once again after.  
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

That's a good news for going up of Bitcoin. All people who invest in Bitcoin now are hoping that result. With altcoins, I don't think that they will recover soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: