Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500  (Read 2281 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

I'm not expecting bitcoin to reach 10k at the end of the year as the fork is just around the corner, many things could happen and escalate quickly. Probably bitcoin will crash back to 7k and continue to go down before the fork then pump once again after.  
Yep. I hope so cause when Bitcoin price increase too quickly it'll be a big problem for coin market, it'll make a lot of other altcoins become trash cause when Bitcoin price increase it make almost other altcoins price dump to hell cause when price of Bitcoin increase too quick, all traders and investors will have a lot of troubles if they want to get profit by trading or investing in altcoin so they will only focus on Bitcoin and it'll make coin market painted red.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Its good news for me. This clearly shows that investment in BTC is worth it and definitely profiting.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

I wish there was a stabilan for bitcoin and altcoin prices, where we can see very drastically at the current altcoin prices, all altcoin prices are so bad with bitcoin increases, so I hope that at the end of the year there will be at least a decrease in the price of bitcoin, so that the price of altcoin can be pump back ...
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

Frankly this is some crazy thing. Nothing said that bitcoin would go up. I, like many, was waiting for a correction that did not happen.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

No it wont. I dont think so. This is just a pump because of the incoming fork. I know it will be back to the price that it had been before the fork was spread all over the forum.
Altcoins will be back with their own specific prices because they have too. Investors will need their money back after all of this.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

That's a good news for going up of Bitcoin. All people who invest in Bitcoin now are hoping that result. With altcoins, I don't think that they will recover soon.
They will recover soon and you would able to witness that thing after the fork when people are already cashouting their free money came from b2x which do normally happen after a fork which we already witness on past forks.Alts do actually recover after the event but gladly to see bitcoins price did able to hit up new heights on a short period of time.I do really hope and making some targets on hitting $10k price soon.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Vsevolodski

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

The price right now is pretty high and it is possible that it will even reach 10k at the end of the year. That is what i heard from my colleague so i think i will hold my bitcoins till then to make the most amount of profit i can get.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

supposedly aren't impossible for bitcoin to hit 10,000usd everyday bitcoin price value are continues to increase, I think either not reach of bitcoin the said amount before end of this year maybe in 2018 before the end of the first quarter.

y4y4n8 (OP)

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:07:02 PM

That's a good news for going up of Bitcoin. All people who invest in Bitcoin now are hoping that result. With altcoins, I don't think that they will recover soon.

All people who has holded bitcoin is very Lucky,,
and me as a trader is sad and waiting altcoin price to recover   Angry Angry
y4y4n8 (OP)

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

The price right now is pretty high and it is possible that it will even reach 10k at the end of the year. That is what i heard from my colleague so i think i will hold my bitcoins till then to make the most amount of profit i can get.

Yes you're wright,,it's pretty good for people who has invested bitcoin..
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency Wink Smiley
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will reach the highest value at the end of this year $ 10,000, while altcoins are still stable this year.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:35:21 PM

Well, 10k is no joke and quite an intimidating price. There's a possibility that it will reach that price but in a span of less that 2 months there's a lot that can happen. And let's not forget that the fork is one factor that contributed wiyh the recent ATH. Who knows if others will sell their btc after getting their B2X. That can really result to a dip though there's no way to tell on what scale will it be. But all the more, btc will definitely 10k I'm just not certain if we can do it before the year ends. Let's hope so.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:47:24 PM

Yes, I believe that the market value of Bitcoin will reach $10,000 before the end of December this year despite the fact that it will witness some correction along the way, just like the current correction we are seeing at the moment. There  was a decline of Bitcoin value from  $7,591 as at Sunday 5th to $7,085.66 as at the time of this post. But some of us strongly believe that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $10,000 before end of the year.
Mariam2016

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

There is no doubt that it can reach to that price in no time, but as of now we can see some re-tracement let us also wait what will be the next trend. I have great hopes that it will reach to that amount maybe within this year, or maybe next year's first months. It is also capable to reach that amount and i am pretty sure about it. Let's just wait and see it happens.
We should work together for the better future.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:57:54 PM

We are not future tellers so it's difficult for us to tell if we will hit $10k by the end of the year. I would be certain but there is going to be SegWit2x hard fork. There will be fear definitely. Nobody is certain which chain will have the majority of hashrate. I will stay with "legacy" Bitcoin chain like many people here. It will be interesting to see what will happen to the price after the hard fork.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

Yes now  Bitcoin price Worth $7500 and it will be reach $10000 in the end of this year or first of the next  i think. And no one can stop btc price.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

The only source that you gave is so general and I think it is a hype group of people. Everything is possible in Bitcoin though and each price surge has its reasons and we all witnessed that, Bitcoin is increasing now because of the incoming Hard Fork of Segwit2x so if this will be successful and implemented many people will once again react and the market of Bitcoin will shaken up depending to what will be the outcome of it.

There is no 100% chance in Bitcoin, $10,000 is achievable though but I think not this year. most of the Altcoins price is dependent with the price of Bitcoin so maybe the top 10 altcoins will be the next big thing when Bitcoin continues to increase.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

Yes now  Bitcoin price Worth $7500 and it will be reach $10000 in the end of this year or first of the next  i think. And no one can stop btc price.
BTC
After this christmas the price of bitcoin will move to any value.At this year end we can see the value of BTC to 8000$.It's not a guess or any thing else it will happen soon.wait and see the price of Bitcoin after this year end,you will come to konw the fact
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

It would be very surprising if btc reach 10k in the span of less than 2 months before the year ends. Alt coins will follow through, though I think its the good time to hold alt coins right now coz its value may go up as well. Lets just wait for the next hard fork, it'll make an impact
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:21:11 PM

I'm a bit shocked that Bitcoin has reached 7,500 so fast. I did not believe my eyes when I saw it. But I think Bitcoin will continue to grow further and  it can reach 10,000 before the New Year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: