Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money?  (Read 8545 times)
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

It is important what is the offer and what is backing the project. for example, crowdholding is backed by SMEs which are pledging the revenues back to the crowdholding's ecosystem. The amount of the projects on this platform are growing on a weekly basis.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

its a way to get money indeed. many ico are trying to fund money and do nothing with their coin. but i still believe this kind of ICO thing will develop and will be the future of project and business to fund money for project or to gain attention from society, but we still far away from it

Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:01:23 PM

100% true. Because evil people are using the ICO to make money for us. They show that they are new Altcoins whose only purpose is to collect our money to steal. In fact many times it happened. So unlikely the ICO will be a ponzi schme. And it will definitely break investors' perspective here and leave it. Hopefully some people with power here in this forum will be restrictive and if anyone can check it before making a thread here in the forum
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

Some of the ico projects that has been listed in most of the popular exchange sites are doing very will and even though some of us look at them with the eyes of what ponzi schemes has done to people we still have some good projects out there. Ico projects investors have make some profits from their investment in coins and tokens.
MarceauLibrium

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

With the rise of the number of new ICOs, we can observe two trends:
  • A lot of scammy ICO projects are just there to rip us off our money
  • More and more legit teams use ICOs in order to fund long term high quality projects

As an investor, that means two things:
  • We have to be very attentive, and never skip our due diligence.
  • There is a lot of great projects to invest into, and great prospects of future returns.

Be careful out there, but don't loose faith Wink
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:11:17 PM

Yes. ICO everywhere. So hard to choose what ICO is real ICO. Actually, people can earn some profit of ICOs then gone ( Hit And Run). Project owner have fake on anything: Roadmap, Market Cap, Price,.. So i totally scare about ICO. If airdrop, ok i will try, ICO - Invest - Waiting for safe way!

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
RADTEAM

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

Crowdfunding was a big thing before ICOs. When you add an investment thesis - an expectation of profits to crowdfunding - you get the idea of ICO. My point - the idea of ICO is not so exclusive to crypto as it seems, it just works naturally better with crypto.
Patrick_Bates

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Sometimes it is so. We’ve all seen ICOs, where we are promised a revolution but don’t even see the beginnings of it. Most ICOs don’t even have an Alpha version of a product, and if you read their white papers, you find that the project isn’t even past the conceptualization phase. Some of them don’t have the willingness to switch their business processes over to the blockchain.
But when a company has a ready-to-use product with integration of a cryptocurrency, a good-managable team and a well-built whitepaper,  companies make good use of the ICO as a tool, it can bring great benefits to the business, the product and the possible users of this product.
StreakW

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

yes i think u right. but u mut becarefully choose ICO, many of ICO SCAM, only want to take money investor
now i already get payment by ICO, and the value is higher than play faucet

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

I agree with you. New people do not have the capital to invest you can get free from ico have many ico free play and completely receive money when ico on the floor a few ico and I got free and went to the floor brought back to me $ 200 are: ATS and POSTOKEN

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

WIth the current scenario I did say yes, with so much of dumb money coming into ICO's they are a treat for developers who want to launch their projects. But long term I think there would be more regulations coming in.

Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

ICOs are a huge risk due to a high number of investors being new to the scene, therefore falling for obvious scams.
We try to expose as many scams as we can though:
https://coinanalysis.io/category/ico-analysis/ and https://coinanalysis.io/category/scam-alert/
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
NO, it is your responsibility to know whose ICO are just scam. There are a lot of profitable ICO out there and all you need is to know that if they are serious and study carefully their platform, goals, and mission.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
adChain

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

It seems that has become an attitude of many who are entering the space in the hopes of milking it for all its worth. However, the core dev team building Ethereum and many of the ICO projects in the space are strong technical teams working to solve real problems in the world. The bubble will pop, and when it does it will be like a natural brush fire that clears the undergrowth for a regenerative process that will ultimately yield much more in terms of value propositions and truly innovative solutions.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

WIth the current scenario I did say yes, with so much of dumb money coming into ICO's they are a treat for developers who want to launch their projects. But long term I think there would be more regulations coming in.

We are still some best ICO in the market every month like confido or utrust. When seeing the bunch of worst and cheap token we have to worry about the money we wish to invest on it.
When you are going to put your fund in any ICO project, you will have to do a proper research whether it is authentic project which will give a way.
Please beware of the scammers who are cheating many people after token sale.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:27 PM

Isn't it interesting that every poster that agree with the OP is wearing one signature or the other. Can we cut the crap and get to the reason for ICO? People need money, and ICO make it easy for them to double their income. The question of scam is another story!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

If you are scammer yes, it is actually a depth of investors, we are like a bank which gives other people fund with high return rates for their projects, they should pay back us in the long term.
InsightCryp.to_support

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

I don't completely agree with the idea of free money. I think before investing in any ICO, one must do some market research for that particular project and of those who have launched the project. Nothing is free when you apply some knowledge and time in it! You never know which ICO is going to be successful but what you can rely on is a genuine road map for any particular ICO campaign.   
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:12:23 PM

It is not free. Firstly, you invest your real money and sometimes you can even lose it. Contributing is also risky, but it may be very profitable. So it's up to you whether to contribute or not. Nobody is responsible for your choice.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:14:33 PM

I think the best ICOs are the ones advertised not too much. The real hidden gems you have to research a lot.
Always remember: There is no free lunch!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: