Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money?  (Read 8545 times)
khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

Unfortunately yes ico is  new way to get free money thats great for everyone
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

There's no free money today and ICO isn't giving free money, in fact Signature Bounty Campaign isn't given free to participants because me as a participant of a good bounty campaign I waited for a month or two and I'm doing some efforts to claim my rewards.
Some people wanted to have an opportunity that has free money but the truth is there is none.
As a bounty participant, we need to take note that this kind of participation isn't easy and needs dedication because our free time that we're going to set instead of we're giving it to our friends and family.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Unfortunately yes ico is  new way to get free money thats great for everyone

I don't think you understand the whole point. ICO isn't a free money and I don't think you're getting free money out of it.
If you consider participating Bounty Campaigns will give you free money then you're wrong because you need to exert more effort that won't give you a chance of disqualification as we make some effort to post comments in order to claim our bounty. It is like a job that we'll make efforts and then after few weeks we'll receive our bounties. It is not a free money but a reward because we are helping them to market out their ICO or their product.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

no ico is not a way for easy or free money ico is an investment therefore it involves risk of losing not all ico's is success some others failed to reach their soft cap and some others ico's are scam they run away with investors money after the ico.

ICO isn't a free money because we may join through investment and support so that after due time when a coin value will increase then we may get a good profit but this is not an easy way to earn money since we're not going to money but also time.
Even Bounty campaigns isn't an easy money for we're going to give time and efforts to get reward after few weeks.
There's no free money on cryptocurrency even airdrops needs special participation in order to get rewards.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

Free money? It seems to be true. But actually there are some works before the ICO can raise some money, such as a whitepaper, a website and some managers to promote this project.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

I think yes. And sometimes ICOs do beat banks and decent jobs nowadays.

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

Yes, Of course. But you have to research first. If not, you can choose the wrong ICO and waste your time.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

I think not like that, ico that we follow is not related to other people who although our friend, we will not benefit from others if we do not participate ico

Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

now such ICO come across that you go to minus, but you don't earn, after ICO passes, the coin goes down in price, already itself lost money more than once, there is no more desire to participate in them it is better to buy in what I am confident
chokeontoke

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

I don't think it is. I think it's saturated at the moment. There are lots of companies trying to do ICOs but the ones that are looking for 'quick money' will soon filter out and those that are legit will remain and build good businesses.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

if in my opinion they are not free to get money from ico coins because they have to work hard first to follow ico and get the results

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

i think designing a project and arranging an ICO is not that easy. it seems very simple but if you want to get free money, this won't be 'free'.
there are so many ICOs which have been made just for making money but there are some real and smart projects and ICOs as all we see. many people are able to see the differences between them.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

One good way to identify a good ICO is the team's exposure.  There are ICOs out there where the team participate in conferences, conventions etc.  I don't think these guys will "scam" you if there faces are all over the places. Smiley
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

yes of course its new way for me to get free money when join ICO bounty, but if ICO when sale price is high, then a couple day is lower and getting down, yes its free money to developer
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

NOt actually free in a way. WE have to actually work for it. We have to invest our time and effort in equivalent for some tokens of course. There were many good ICO's now and you only have to study everything about these new projects before you invest into it.
But if what you meant is that we can get money without investing a single dime, you are absolutely right.
Participating in ICO is a new way to get Free money.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

I very much wait for all the ICO to be backed up by legislation. Then the developers will be more responsible. Japan has long been on the way to this, like some European countries. And now the developers do not bear any responsibility to investors. Many do not care what happens with their token. They collected money and are happy...
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

Yes, you are right, there are so many scam tokens on the market, and I think they will continue to navigate. But there are also no scam tokens. I think the existence of these tokens makes the others unimportant.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

I do not think so, because we must have a requirement to follow an ICO project to get paid,

otherwise we have to do a job requested ICO's developer, and even then sometimes

we already follow an ICO project but we got nothing
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:02:19 PM

Scammers will eventually dry out and one won't think of ICOs as free money schemes. Blockchain coupled with ICOs has been the best thing to humanity and that too in our lifetime. I don't know if we will see another such revolution. We are lucky!

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

I really do not agree with this. You know why? Simply because it isn't free money. Yes, it is true that most of us really do not invest money into ICOs, but we invest time. Very precious time that we could've spent having fun or with loved ones. We donnot get these coins for free. We work hard for them.

And even thought most of the time, ICOs are schemes to fool people and scam them, it isn't always the case. Because some of the ICOs i have seen really have a cause and are really legitimately trying to make the crypto world better than before. So i think it isn't right to call ICOs scams in general or source of free money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: