Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LASER Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 10304 times)
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:26:39 PM

http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg24064804#msg24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
Where are you now? my ass Cool. I have had a special gift for you, Yakov Cool. Do not let it go Grin. You will surprise when you see it, motherfucker Grin. I am so fucking seriously Angry. This is not a joke Cool. @yakovfabrizio
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nurwakhid

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg24064804#msg24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
Where are you now? my ass Cool. I have had a special gift for you, Yakov Cool. Do not let it go Grin. You will surprise when you see it, motherfucker Grin. I am so fucking seriously Angry. This is not a joke Cool. @yakovfabrizio

What's up?
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

I think keeping the coin name and raising the value, the community will come back stronger.
I Agree 100%
The name change is another serious mistake that Yakov would committed.
The swap at different ratios would be another serious error of Yakov.
No investor or exchange will want a coin that has a past where users have been scammed if an unfair swap is made. If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its price in an own exchange and that will be its end, if before the authorities do not stop their activities.
They are trying to solve something, but instead of solving it, they complicate it more and in the end, the only harmed ones will always be the investors, because Yakov already has our money that he collected during the ICO and selling coins in Coinexchange.
boederzeng

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

I think keeping the coin name and raising the value, the community will come back stronger.
I Agree 100%
No investor or exchange will want a coin that has a past where users have been scammed if an unfair swap is made. If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its price in an own exchange and that will be its end, if before the authorities do not stop their activities.
They are trying to solve something, but instead of solving it, they complicate it more and in the end, the only harmed ones will always be the investors, because Yakov already has our money that he collected during the ICO and selling coins in Coinexchange.

Dude, it is getting kinda old with your 1:1 swap crap. It would totally rig the new coin as miners would just come flodding with the swap and dump everything again. Is this so hard to understand? Your Argument " If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its Price" is also BS. Bitconnect worked almost forever with only internal Exchange. Authorities? Ye Keep dreaming. I doubt very much that Yakov is Dumping his own coins - New Coin, Transfer data base and a fresh start. Thats the way to go. Your Argument with those People just buying on CE without being a member of BTB ....well those People bought high in CE in anticipation the coin would go even higher, which it did - and then crashed. They were just trading. Those People didnt Support the Project during the ico - why should they be rewarded anyway with a swap? Trading is HIGH RISK. Then again: People withdrawing coins from BTB to CE barely made any .. if any...profits as the Transfer took more than 24 hours and the Price was already dumped by that time. Those People should get their ICO Tokens back I guess.
BitbaseGuardian

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

I Agree 100%

Dude, it is getting kinda old with your 1:1 swap crap. It would totally rig the new coin as miners would just come flodding with the swap and dump everything again. Is this so hard to understand? Your Argument " If the coin does not reach the exchanges, it will hardly increase its Price" is also BS. Bitconnect worked almost forever with only internal Exchange. Authorities? Ye Keep dreaming. I doubt very much that Yakov is Dumping his own coins - New Coin, Transfer data base and a fresh start. Thats the way to go. Your Argument with those People just buying on CE without being a member of BTB ....well those People bought high in CE in anticipation the coin would go even higher, which it did - and then crashed. They were just trading. Those People didnt Support the Project during the ico - why should they be rewarded anyway with a swap? Trading is HIGH RISK. Then again: People withdrawing coins from BTB to CE barely made any .. if any...profits as the Transfer took more than 24 hours and the Price was already dumped by that time. Those People should get their ICO Tokens back I guess.

don't worry . 1:1 ratio will never be implemented outside bitbase website.
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

I Agree 100%

don't worry . 1:1 ratio will never be implemented outside bitbase website.
If you are Yakov's advisor, I see why Yakov has made so many mistakes and will continue to do so.
They do not have a plan, they make decisions on the fly, there is no direction, they have lost all the confidence of the investors, they only have a few people left who would support any ridicule that comes to mind.

- A serious project where they made an ICO to raise money must be audited .. did you do any audits? I'm sure that you don't even know what that means.
- When generating coins, Yakov are automatically transformed into money transfers and need special licenses to do so, which they do not have.
- I really do not care what ratio they apply, since most of my coins are on their platform, which I will hardly sell because this project has already shown that it came to an end.
- Always invent problems or excuses not to pay. They will never be able to enter another exchange.
- There is no doubt that you and Yakov will have many legal problems if you play with investors' money..
kimboya

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

Dear Yakov

i think you need to consider a new coin name.. not Laser

because already laser.online which is HYIP website and lasercoin.co which is another new coin that in ico phase.. and now ours is lasercoin.io ?

it's so confusing bro.. especially for a new investor.. maybe they start speculating or maybe fear to buy our new coin..

i hope you change it with another name that maybe more have selling point lika Worldbase.io or maybe coinbase.io or whatever it is as long has originality

regards

Hmm i see indeed it will be confusing. Will think of a new name

my suggestion is Bitreborn.io --> Ticker : BTR   Cool
AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

for guy who say i is troll..

https://www.facebook.com/lasercoin1.0/

https://i.imgur.com/iD20EOy.png

https://i.imgur.com/fqQo8w6.png

why image no work ?

lasercoin.io created 2017-10-30T17:35:03Z
lasercoin.co created 2017-11-01T07:46:58Z

why say .co created before .io name ? .io was first .
systembrew

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

dont wait for this , join my lending team

hextracoin : 25% bonus referral

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=tradelord

the price already 15$ , you can check the internal market by yourself and will up to 50$ ,
this is real regal coin 2.0 and bitconnect 2.0

join my team and pm me with your user id after join
Sepps

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

Hi, Yakov

Relax and breath deeply.
Don't think about haters, and only think about investors who believe you.
Do your best, I'll wait you.
MegaAzer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
mytheresea

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:50:02 AM

So, uhm, when do I get to transfer my BTBc from coinexchange to BitBase?  Undecided
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

So, uhm, when do I get to transfer my BTBc from coinexchange to BitBase?  Undecided

Never, Bitbase is closed for business. The chances are you've lost all your investment. But who knows, this is crypto...

Campaign Manager (2018)
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

same dev, anoter scam , same sh***
dtmloc

Activity: 63

PosToken

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:32:17 PM

Good job, swap form scam coin BTBc to cheat coin well done,  and maybe swap to Yakovcoin in future  Roll Eyes

item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

Hi, Yakov

Relax and breath deeply.
Don't think about haters, and only think about investors who believe you.
Do your best, I'll wait you.

lol  , another idiot happy to buy a sh*** and happy make rich a liar , LOL ... please, let me sell you some dogecoin at 1$ each
phamxuanhuy1990

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

Can you tell me when it start
Modna

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

The project is interesting. But what are the chances of a profit?
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

Right now nothing can be done except keep waiting for the updates and restoring of the platform. Let's see how thing move ahead as it was announced these measures were taken solely basis of some issues so I am fine as long as safety and stability is the priority.
curapid

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

So simple design, but seemed to me like a cool project!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: