Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

Which relation have Ripple ti this tokens? You probably joke? this is only ERC20 token for trading pfatform.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:40:19 PM

I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad

Yes, indeed the liquidity pool is what makes this project unique. I don't believe that they would let the liquidity pool fall, wouldn't they be able to add more trade.io tokens that the founders are holding to stabilize the pool in-case of any deductions?

I am really interested to find out how the voting would take place on the liquidity pool since what I have understood is that the people are going to be voting for the investments that will take place on the pool. Any thoughts?

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:48:55 PM

500 000 000 TIO = 2 500 000 ETH, am I right

Do you have softcap?
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:58:37 PM

Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

Which relation have Ripple ti this tokens? You probably joke? this is only ERC20 token for trading pfatform.

Have you even checked the Whitepaper of tradei.io? XRP is missing a vital organ to succeed, something that this trading platform will have, a liquidity pool.

If you have investigate both Ripple and trade.io you will notice that Ripple is looking for liquidity providers.

Check this link: https://ripple.com/files/ripple_liquidity_one_pager.pdf

Also if you investigate trade.io you will see that they will build a liquidity pool that will not only be funded by ERC20 tokens, but also by Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other coins and even FIAT currency. This pool could fund any project, bank, investment, ICO or guarantee a transaction. This is what a liquidity pool does and is one of the few ICO's that I have seen that actually accepts FIAT currency which means that they have probably already pass the problems with regulations.

So basically the people are creating their own liquidity pool that they can trade on and also earn part of the total earnings.

I would like to believe that these two coins could collaborate and yes I believe that eventually trade.io could grow really big and even compete the big boys like Ripple!!

johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:07:11 PM

500 000 000 TIO = 2 500 000 ETH, am I right

Do you have softcap?

Already the funds gathered have past the soft cap, although I can't disclose the amount as this will be official published!

What I can say is that it's looking very good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

Have you even checked the Whitepaper of tradei.io? XRP is missing a vital organ to succeed, something that this trading platform will have, a liquidity pool.

If you have investigate both Ripple and trade.io you will notice that Ripple is looking for liquidity providers.

Check this link: https://ripple.com/files/ripple_liquidity_one_pager.pdf

Also if you investigate trade.io you will see that they will build a liquidity pool that will not only be funded by ERC20 tokens, but also by Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other coins and even FIAT currency. This pool could fund any project, bank, investment, ICO or guarantee a transaction. This is what a liquidity pool does and is one of the few ICO's that I have seen that actually accepts FIAT currency which means that they have probably already pass the problems with regulations.

So basically the people are creating their own liquidity pool that they can trade on and also earn part of the total earnings.

I would like to believe that these two coins could collaborate and yes I believe that eventually trade.io could grow really big and even compete the big boys like Ripple!!

We are really excited and honored to have already gathered devoted fans such as yourself and it's only been our first day!
We are overwhelmed with the global attention our project has received and are really optimistic for our project in its entirety.
Please keep in mind that numbers will be accurately provided in due time and as soon as possible as already mentioned.

We will not discuss here whether or not our project has anything to do with other crypto-related projects / assets, but you've really got the liquidity pool right!

Imagine dealing through a broker you can trust! This is unprecedented in our industry. Almost no one trusts their broker! In fact, from experience, people usually dislike their brokers because they don't always have their best interests in mind... it's just that traders, don't have a choice right now with the centralized status quo - the global elite.
With trade.io, traders will find an ally, a broker they can trust due to the unrepresented levels of transparency that blockchain technology provides.

For example, brokers tent to widen the spread of a deal. With trade.io this will be next to impossible as everyone will have access to real-world prices.
The liquidity pool guarantees that everyone is treated equally fairly and that everyone - at the end of the day - makes a profit as everyone's interests within our platform are aligned.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:02 AM

For many threads that i have read about this crypto campaign, this is my 1st time to see this liquidation project, at first glance its a bit risky because we dont know when we will get what they get but if you think it for long term goal, it is surprisingly good. The way i see it they want to be in the business for a long time since there's an fee before we could join the liquidation for us to protect our investment! What a great project! Im looking forward to be part of this fast growing campaign
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:10:53 AM

The website is a little slow for my locality, is it due to pre-sale access? Can track the number of tokens sold?
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:36:10 AM

So this is basically a forex, commodity and crypto hybrid trading platform, correct, i think this kind of projects on blockchain will provide the missing transparency to traders and investors, secondly it is a great step to bridge the gap between forex and crypto trading, i always wanted a one platform for trading. So keep it up!

This is what is trying to fight. All the problems that have to do with lack of transparency, high fees by the financial institutions and the liquidity problems that these institutions (banks) are having.

So when all these are up on the blockchain, people will not only be able to trust trade.io but also be able to benefit by being part in the liquidity pool that funds it!
So basically it's an exchange (maybe like bittrex, poleneix etc)  which in the other hand we can join and have earnings, right?  If so I would gladly market this project so everyone can benefit from it. Safety is the main thing that people looking forward due to the increase of hacking and lost tokens.  So far I really like this idea.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

An interesting ICO , i will watch this project and i am interested to invest to it. Goodluck to the project wishing it to be successfull.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

Not only is this a trading platform but the value add is that it can also act as a store for information, power data transactions, verify users, and handle trading volume securely and efficiently by simply relying on the network. This is a project worth following up on.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

It is good tl see that you are fully compliant with required regulations, compliance, KYC and AML.  With more and more mass adoption, this will be very important as regulators are now starting to pay more attention to blockchain.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad

Yes, indeed the liquidity pool is what makes this project unique. I don't believe that they would let the liquidity pool fall, wouldn't they be able to add more trade.io tokens that the founders are holding to stabilize the pool in-case of any deductions?

I am really interested to find out how the voting would take place on the liquidity pool since what I have understood is that the people are going to be voting for the investments that will take place on the pool. Any thoughts?

I have no idea that there will be voting to happen in liquidity pool but if there is I really want to participate to it once I can bought some investment to this project.
I would love to try the liquidity pool and I am hoping to gain some profit. Wish me luck.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:36:03 AM

hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:53:21 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 08:05:12 AM by trade.io

I am really curious about the fiat integration. If this could really happen, it will be revolutionary. But it would accept only Dollar? Or it would accept Euro and others? And it would be necessary and integration with local banks or credit cards?

Our aim is for our system to accept all major crypto-assets and major fiat currencies.
This will be boosted by the introduction of our own Investment Bank sometime in July 2018 as we are planning to acquire a Swiss Banking license.
Please visit our website, regularly to stay updated with the latest news and information.

It is good tl see that you are fully compliant with required regulations, compliance, KYC and AML.  With more and more mass adoption, this will be very important as regulators are now starting to pay more attention to blockchain.

All of our official partners as well as early adopters are fully regulated and in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements.
Feel free to check our whitepaper's entire section 5 for more details.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
I had the same inquiry and according to admins of trade.io, Platforms are not available as of the moment. You can join the trade.io community on telegram also for more information and I can help in any way I can from here, as I'm a big fan of trade.io.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

It seems that the team behind trade.io is knowledgeable as per their comments since they have been in the trading business for quite some time now.
What about their early adopters? Are they really going to give this a go? What is the number of traders that will jump onto this platform?
Thanks for your interest and query!
Please visit our relevant page within our website by clicking HERE for more information in regards to our early adopters and supporters, keeping in mind that this is just the beginning as we are receiving an overwhelming amount of interest right now!

Some numbers in regards to FXPRIMUS our first of our early adopters:
- 9 years of trading experience
- Transactions of well over $180 Billion annually
- Over 150 trading instruments
- Industry first $2.5 Million insurance policy
- Over 500.000 active members trade on their platform

FXPRIMUS has already committed into adopting the trade.io platform.

Our platform will revolutionise trading since it will be the first ever fully transparent broker platform featuring much lower fees as well as offering the opportunity to traders to have a share in our profits by participating in our liquidity pool where 50% of all the platform's profits will be allocated.

'What's in it for us' you may ask!
Well, in all honesty, by gaining the trader's trust, we will expand our clientele exponentially. We are also planning to acquire a Swiss Banking license and Launch trade.io Investment Bank sometime in July 2018, thus keeping all the profit that is now being funnelled into the established status quo of globalist institutions. At the same time, 50% of these otherwise lost profits will be ending up within the liquidity pool and back to the traders with everything being fully transparent.

Wow - thanks for your comprehensive reply! You guys are professionals and seem legit!
 Wink
OK - it does make sense the reason you provided as to why it is in a broker's best interest to go transparent! I was wondering in regards to that cause as far as I know, a broker's greatest fear is transparency!
Thanks! Best of luck with your project...
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

Ok a trading platform using blochain we seen recently. But having the characteristic of a liquidity pool, is the first time. Someone said that xrp is also looking for more liquidity, so by having the members providing this with your tokens should be good.

So how much funds have they gathered? When did the PRE-ICO start?

Am seeing some exposure, has it hit the news agencies yet?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:09:14 AM

the safest place to join the revolution of trade and invesment.
seem like the biggest ICO be part of history, this is definitely something worth going into.
dont left behind be ahead of the curve !!
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:17:58 AM

I think xrp is completely different from trade.io xrp is more of a banking sector coin with all those partnership with international banks on the other hand trade token is looking for making an exchange .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: