Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Signature Design  (Read 3736 times)
jayce (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

This is my first thread on this section, so here is the issue. I just caught someone using Modex's signature design (was created by me) for their own project by just changing some part and color.

His profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1165048
You can find my sig design on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197668.0
His bounty thread http://archive.is/RCbdR

Please tell me wrong if you think both of them dont look similar, but from what I see, they look alike.

I asked about this to him on the bounty thread;
Seriously? You take and use my signature design of Modex for your project without letting me know before? Not sure why there are so many plagiarism on this forum nowadays. I hope you respond this.

He didnt respond my post, so I posted my complain on his ANN, but look his reply;

Not avoiding it, it was simply quite a silly comment to make.

As far as we are aware, our signatures are not identical to the Modex ones.  Also, there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar. 

Silly? Wth Roll Eyes

Not avoiding it, it was simply quite a silly comment to make.

As far as we are aware, our signatures are not identical to the Modex ones.  Also, there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar. 

Silly? I spent few hours to make the design and you just take without letting me or Modex team know about this and edit it for just few mins. From your reply, it just makes you and your project look bad. Okay I'll take serious action then.

What part of they are not identical do you not understand?

Also I know the CEO of Modex personally so if it was an issue that they looked similar I am sure he would have reached out and asked me to change them.

You are not even the one managing the Modex Bounty Campaign.  Or do you have several accounts?

Anyway, as before there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar.

He even accused me having alt accounts Roll Eyes

Well even tho I dont like plagiarism, I actually didnt want to take this issue to here. But his replies are so annoying, not sure how can a manager handle this issue like that. It's okay if he just copied some small parts, but his design really looks same with mine. Well if you take a look at his bounty thread closer (http://archive.is/RCbdR), he even also copied the thread content from Modex's (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197668.0) and just made small changes.

Why takes me few days to post this? Well I had to make sure if he has some connection with Modex's team thru their bounty manager, and they said they dont know this guy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

Minus the symbol on the left, and the change of color, it looks like a 1:1 copy of your design. Therefore, it is obviously stolen.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:02:39 PM

Minus the symbol on the left, and the change of color, it looks like a 1:1 copy of your design. Therefore, it is obviously stolen.
Yeah I guess he was too lazy to create his project logo on sig design. What I cant understand is he doesnt admit his mistake.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Judging by the looks it, its definitely stolen we should try to be more careful with these kind of agenda man they are very delicate and cause potential harm in the bitcoin community and environment.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

The design is exactly the same, he just made some minor changes in it. I wonder what kind of a project it is where the manager doesn't even have a way of talking and the devs can't even afford to hire a signature designer to design the signatures of their campaign.
jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:09:23 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2023, 07:08:13 PM by jayce

Look he just messaged me;

He blackmailed me and saying I blackmailing him. Well, I didnt discuss this issue with him in private message, but instead I did that openly on his thread so people can decide if he is plagiarizing my design or not. I told him that I wont process this issue further because he said he knows Modex team personally. But they confirming that they dont know this guy so I can take serious action. He just showing another unprofessional behaviour by blackmailing me instead of admitting his mistake and apologize to me Roll Eyes If you think signature design is just a small and not important thing so you dont respect the designers and their design, then this forum is not for you.

Edit:
Btw, thank you guys for your support, it means a lot for me and this forum itself Smiley God bless you all!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:26:27 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 06:37:58 AM by Lauda

He blackmailed me and saying I blackmailing him. Well, I didnt discuss this issue with him in private message, but instead I did that openly on his thread so people can decide if he is plagiarizing my design or not. I told him that I wont process this issue further because he said he knows Modex team personally. But they confirming that they dont know this guy so I can take serious action. He just showing another unprofessional behaviour by blackmailing me instead of admitting his mistake and apologize to me Roll Eyes If you think signature design is just a small and not important thing so you dont respect the designers and their design, then this forum is not for you.
What a fucking joke. Working with/for someone like that is almost as bad as doing what he/she did to you. Are there any more "team" accounts that are related to that project? They should be tagged as well. Maybe even the participants of the bounty/campaign.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:24:34 AM

It is clear that they don't wanted to spend a penny on signatures and on this forum. They are miser which their domain without ssl shows. I never saw any legit ICO without SSL, When the data being send on website is not secured then how come the smart contract be? Leave to talk about funds then.

I will suggest anyone investing in their ICO to take care of their funds and don't send a penny to them, I consider any money sent to them as a donation.

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

I commented in their thread and this is what i hear

It is a disgrace that people like him are allowed to roam the forums and have such a negative impact on projects which have considerable time and money invested in them.  The other person who downvoted our trust is a scumbag called Lauda who roams the forums being rude to people and putting everyone down when anyone other than him offers to run a bounty campaign.

And to me he says that his project runs on smart contract not on website, but how make him understand that if he don't secure the website then someone can change the crowdsale address and fool investors to deposit somewhere else.

You need to get a life, we did not steal anything.  "Hard Working Forum Designers", you make me laugh.  If you do not understand the difference in scale between that and people running an ICO with staff and investment, you are in no position to judge.

You obviously also do not seem to understand that our ICO is run through a smart contract, not through our website. 

Go and smear someone else's name, not ours.

I will suggest other Default members to comment in his thread and warn people not to invest as i see that if they cannot afford ssl they probably cant handle money, and this group does not seems like traders they seems like gamblers, just see the way they responds looks like poker player or speculator from sofascore chat.

Alttradex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:49:18 AM

Look he just messaged me;

Edit:
Btw, thank you guys for your support, it means a lot for me and this forum itself Smiley God bless you all!

You really are an idiot, we did not try to blackmail you and I do not think you understand what blackmail is.  You do the same thing over and over again to different projects, it is ridiculous.  Also, you clearly are incredibly unprofessional, a simple message asking if we had stolen it would have sorted all of this out.  

There are several posts where you threaten to do this to other people.   You have no positive input on this forum.  You also only seem to visit the forum every couple of weeks, so either you have no positive input whatsoever and it is rare, or you are posting on several accounts.  I think the latter is most likely.

I know the Modex CEO, Mihai, personally from Monaco, we even speak on Whatsapp and I was even asked by him if I wanted to be an advisor to the Modex Tech project but I simply had too much going on with Alttradex.  I am not sure how asking some random guy they have never met who is running a bounty for them on a forum is going to get you the right answer.  You really are special.

I respect designers, but this is a forum signature and ours are not identical.  There is only so much you can do with the space as well.  If you think anyone else who runs a project gives a crap about your signature designs you need your head checking.

This has all got ridiculous and now you have got a bunch of morons who have not got a clue joining in.  It is ridiculous and people like you are the cancer of forums like this.

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

I commented in their thread and this is what i hear

It is a disgrace that people like him are allowed to roam the forums and have such a negative impact on projects which have considerable time and money invested in them.  The other person who downvoted our trust is a scumbag called Lauda who roams the forums being rude to people and putting everyone down when anyone other than him offers to run a bounty campaign.

And to me he says that his project runs on smart contract not on website, but how make him understand that if he don't secure the website then someone can change the crowdsale address and fool investors to deposit somewhere else.

You need to get a life, we did not steal anything.  "Hard Working Forum Designers", you make me laugh.  If you do not understand the difference in scale between that and people running an ICO with staff and investment, you are in no position to judge.

You obviously also do not seem to understand that our ICO is run through a smart contract, not through our website. 

Go and smear someone else's name, not ours.

I will suggest other Default members to comment in his thread and warn people not to invest as i see that if they cannot afford ssl they probably cant handle money, and this group does not seems like traders they seems like gamblers, just see the way they responds looks like poker player or speculator from sofascore chat.

Stop making assumptions.  Our website is safe and SSL has nothing to do with whether people can get into the back end and change things. 

And stop getting involved in something which has nothing to do with you at all. 

"This group does not seems likes traders they seems like gamblers" You can't even write a proper sentence in English.  How about doing some research on us instead of trying to smear our names without any founding?

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

What a fucking joke. Working with/for someone like that is almost as bad as doing what he/she did to you. Are there any more "team" accounts that are related to that project? They should be tagged as well. Maybe even the participants of the bounty/campaign.

Get a fucking life Lauda, this has nothing to do with you. 

Why the hell would you start tagging bounty participants who have nothing to do with this?  It just shows how much of a piece of shit you are.

Go and ruin someone else's campaign or just go back to your mother's basement and keep quiet.

It really is a joke how little scumbags like these who don't want to do any real work so rely on Bounty campaigns on this forum are able to have such a negative impact.

brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

Why the hell would you start tagging bounty participants who have nothing to do with this?  It just shows how much of a piece of shit you are.

Go and ruin someone else's campaign or just go back to your mother's basement and keep quiet.

It really is a joke how little scumbags like these who don't want to do any real work so rely on Bounty campaigns on this forum are able to have such a negative impact.

Might as well remove the word "Professional" from your signature codes at this point. You used his pre-made sig code as a template to make your own, without giving credit or compensation to OP and are now lashing out on anyone who wants to discuss it.
Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:08:54 AM

Might as well remove the word "Professional" from your signature codes at this point. You used his pre-made sig code as a template to make your own, without giving credit or compensation to OP and are now lashing out on anyone who wants to discuss it.

As you can clearly tell above, noone is discussing it they are just making accusations.

On top of that they are not identical, they are similar.  This would not be considered plagiarism on a real publication, let alone in a signature on a forum.

Thanks for your input, or lack thereof.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

Alttradex, the behavior, and the language you are using is not one I would expect an ico company to be using. Instead of trying to make up for what you have obviously done wrong, or even arguing this in a diplomatic form, you've resorted to immature and childish insults.

Do you think calling someone an idiot, and special is going to help your case?

I know the Modex CEO, Mihai, personally from Monaco, we even speak on Whatsapp and I was even asked by him if I wanted to be an advisor to the Modex Tech project but I simply had too much going on with Alttradex.  I am not sure how asking some random guy they have never met who is running a bounty for them on a forum is going to get you the right answer.  You really are special.
Instead of just making claims, why don't you back this up? Screenshots of convos or get Mihai to post here himself.

More beautiful language here.

jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

You really are an idiot, we did not try to blackmail you and I do not think you understand what blackmail is.  You do the same thing over and over again to different projects, it is ridiculous.  Also, you clearly are incredibly unprofessional, a simple message asking if we had stolen it would have sorted all of this out.
If that's a simple message, cant you just say yes or no instead of avoiding it? That's you called as professional?

There are several posts where you threaten to do this to other people.   You have no positive input on this forum.  You also only seem to visit the forum every couple of weeks, so either you have no positive input whatsoever and it is rare, or you are posting on several accounts.  I think the latter is most likely.
Threaten? The previous projects I asked before didnt feel threaten by my post, instead they responded my post very well so we could sort the issue out together. And you think I just online to make post? Damn why you so dumb. Should I show you my personal message history to look how active I'm here everyday?

If he can clarify this issue, then why not?

I respect designers, but this is a forum signature and ours are not identical.  There is only so much you can do with the space as well.  If you think anyone else who runs a project gives a crap about your signature designs you need your head checking.
No, you dont respect them. And you still dont admit your mistake!

This has all got ridiculous and now you have got a bunch of morons who have not got a clue joining in.  It is ridiculous and people like you are the cancer of forums like this.
More you talk, makes you looks dumber. This is my last call. If you admit your mistake and apologize, I will lock this thread and change my trust rating on you. But I think you dont want to do that since you are stubborn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

One can easily see the "difference" between the two, a Modex logo cut here and some color changes there and voila! You apparently have a new signature code on your hands

To view them side by side: https://www.diffchecker.com/XQYPzKd9
jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:17:12 AM

Stop using the word blackmail, you clearly do not know what it means.

I was even going to be on the board of Modex Tech, you fucking moron. 

You really have taken this too far.  I am going to point out how much of a scumbag you have been and encourage people to give you negative trust.  Unlike you, we do not make a living of this forum, and on our side we can clearly explain this situation.  You on the other hand, it just takes a few looks at your previous posts to know what you are up to.

Good luck.

Look he just blackmailed me again Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

Alttradex, the behavior, and the language you are using is not one I would expect an ico company to be using. Instead of trying to make up for what you have obviously done wrong, or even arguing this in a diplomatic form, you've resorted to immature and childish insults.

Do you think calling someone an idiot, and special is going to help your case?

Instead of just making claims, why don't you back this up? Screenshots of convos or get Mihai to post here himself.

More beautiful language here.

Atriz, I do not think you have even been following this from the beginning.  This was all supposedly sorted 5 days ago then Jayce decides to go ahead and do this.  It is disgraceful behaviour on his part.

As for my use of bad language, as you can imagine I am pretty pissed off when 10 months of hard work gets put on the line because someone comes out making brash accusations without even speaking to us first.

Mihai asking me back in September if I would be an advisor:

Proof this is him, a message inviting me to their upcoming event:

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Quoted for reference of your "professionalism". Yes, it is very likely that I shall tag all participants who work with scammers.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: