Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51054 times)
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:43:31 AM

People here can be so immature regarding money
Obviously, you are one of them. This is why my professional advice to you is: Think twice before start selling something in bitcoins. If you can't manage BTC/USD exchange risk you'd better accept only USD. Don't try to pass this exchange risk on to your customers because what they buy is NOT USD but the actual products and services you sell!

sounds like someone over paid in BTC for his mining equipment and knows he will never make that many BTC back again.......
Oh, about 99% of BFL customers are in that category. Fortunately, I'm not a BFL customer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:10:48 AM

If you paid for your order with 50 BTC, you should get a refund of 50 BTC. If you paid with $1000 USD, you should get a refund of $1000 USD.

Seems pretty obvious to me?
Sure. People arguing the opposite are actually saying that BTC will never be used as a currency without the USD and will always depend on BTC/USD exchange rate. Sounds familiar, huh? They want BTC to be just an extension of the USD?! And those people claim they are part of BTC community!? It is beyond my understanding.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:14:17 AM

If you paid for your order with 50 BTC, you should get a refund of 50 BTC. If you paid with $1000 USD, you should get a refund of $1000 USD.

That is not obvious. The obvious thing is to get a refund based on the price and not what currency you paid with. They were priced in USD, and thus any refund :=USD sum.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
Dougie

Activity: 211

You are not special.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:39:24 AM

I reported that auction a couple days ago.. I'm sure others did as well..  Wink

Thanks! You did me a big favor. You really did.

So it got removed from ebay?! Are you still going to try and sell it?

Lurking since 2011...
1J4DhU3q6RxxCTfAAcg5ExVK6FfxkmzkTH
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:27:02 AM

{img}

edit: look closely at his eyes and see what he sees

What he sees in front of him is a herd of ignorant sheep waiting to be fleeced.

But those eyes are evil. He knows he must hurt them emotionally before ripping off their skin for profit. You can see the disgust in his eyes for the, as he calls them, "monumental assholes" that he's about to rape. Muahahaha

Ah. Much better now.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:30:00 AM

That is not obvious. The obvious thing is to get a refund based on the price and not what currency you paid with. They were priced in USD, and thus any refund :=USD sum.

Why do people close their eyes when they don't like to see the obvious? How many times do I have to tell you that it doesn't matter what is your price tag. It can be changed every second. What matters is the invoice! THE INVOICE IS THE COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT THAT IS BEEN TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IN A COURT OF LAW! And BFL invoice clearly shows that it is priced BOTH in BTC and USD!

Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:30:36 AM

Not really... Business works through contracts. BitPay is NOT turning my BTC into USD as I don't have any contractual relations with BitPay. BitPay is turning BFL's bitcoins into USD as BFL is a BitPay customer. It is completely up to BFL to decide what % of BTC received with BitPay they want converted into USD!

Derp!

You have a contract with bitpay when you CHOOSE to pay with bitpay.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:34:33 AM

Not really... Business works through contracts. BitPay is NOT turning my BTC into USD as I don't have any contractual relations with BitPay. BitPay is turning BFL's bitcoins into USD as BFL is a BitPay customer. It is completely up to BFL to decide what % of BTC received with BitPay they want converted into USD!

Derp!

You have a contract with bitpay when you CHOOSE to pay with bitpay.
Derp!

I don't because it is the choice of BFL to use BitPay. My choice is to pay in BTC.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:40:32 AM

Riiight, so you were just about to send to their bitcoin address when all of a sudden 5000 armed ninjas stormed into your house, grabbed your mouse and made you click the bitpay button, or did you manage to do it all by your big self?

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:46:37 AM

Riiight, so you were just about to send to their bitcoin address when all of a sudden 5000 armed ninjas stormed into your house, grabbed your mouse and made you click the bitpay button, or did you manage to do it all by your big self?
Right, so if a company ABC instructs me on their invoice to pay to account 123456789 in bank XYZ they are not responsible for not delivering the purchase because I paid the bank instead of paying the company?!... Are you kidding? Do I have to have a contract with their bank to pay them?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:49:10 AM

This is really one of the best trolls on this site. I love how he stays in-character at all times.
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:55:02 AM

This is really one of the best trolls on this site. I love how he stays in-character at all times.
I love such arguments. This really shows your bag of arguments is empty.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:39:45 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 01:27:39 PM by Bitcoinorama

Anyone here familiar with the saying; 'flogging a dead horse'...?

If not, then: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging_a_dead_horse

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:39:57 AM

I love such arguments. This really shows your bag of arguments is empty.

I don't waste arguments on you. Others have done that for months. I'll keep hanging on to my arguments and hoard them in case they become the worlds primary currency.

Have you talked to your lawyer yet, becoin? Can you give us a trip report?
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:12:03 PM

Why do people close their eyes when they don't like to see the obvious? How many times do I have to tell you that it doesn't matter what is your price tag. It can be changed every second. What matters is the invoice! THE INVOICE IS THE COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT THAT IS BEEN TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IN A COURT OF LAW! And BFL invoice clearly shows that it is priced BOTH in BTC and USD!

It clearly states that the price is in dollars, but that you can pay with BTC.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:42:37 PM

Hey i just want to say......

FCK anyone that quoted becoin. Dont you idiots understand that ruined anyone that ignores him?

Keep feeding the troll idiots.
Vycid

Activity: 336

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:10:25 PM

Yeah, I don't see how this is a thing. If the sale price was in BTC, you'd have a case. It wasn't, and you don't. They just offered a service to convert your bitcoins for you.

Basically, you sold your bitcoins to pay (in dollars) for the BFL miner. You are totally shit out of luck.

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:24:52 PM

Yeah, I don't see how this is a thing. If the sale price was in BTC, you'd have a case. It wasn't, and you don't. They just offered a service to convert your bitcoins for you.

Basically, you sold your bitcoins to pay (in dollars) for the BFL miner. You are totally shit out of luck.

That invoice even shows the conversion rate is valid for a limited time...

boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:03:47 PM

FCK anyone that quoted becoin. Dont you idiots understand that ruined anyone that ignores him?

I don't ignore anyone. I'm also making everyone who has you on ignore read your post.  Smiley

becoin should realize that when customers choose to pay in BTC, using BitPay, to satisfy the USD prices listed in both the invoice and on BFL's product page

THAT

The bitcoin price is calculated on the spot to satisfy an amount in USD on the invoice. You are choosing to send your bitcoins at the time to settle a USD debt. I don't think bitpay even let's people price things in BTC. (correct me if i'm wrong)

edit: also this
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:36:20 PM

I don't ignore anyone. I'm also making everyone who has you on ignore read your post.  Smiley

becoin should realize that when customers choose to pay in BTC, using BitPay, to satisfy the USD prices listed in both the invoice and on BFL's product page

THAT

The bitcoin price is calculated on the spot to satisfy an amount in USD on the invoice. You are choosing to send your bitcoins at the time to settle a USD debt. I don't think bitpay even let's people price things in BTC. (correct me if i'm wrong)

edit: also this

This is all way too much logic and sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: