Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51055 times)
philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:47:59 PM

I am in the same situation so I invested in this mining company: http://cognitivemining.com/

They already had asic purchase, the first actually. So now we can own part of that first purchase!

Here is a post from March 15th, also in the newbies forum, where Werner is saying that he invested in Cognitivemining. Owned by Garr255.

Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159808.0

You can buy the first order here!

Here's another post in the same thread from March 27th, in the newbies forum, where Werner is telling them that they can buy The VERY FIRST BFL ASIC Order.  Owned by Garr255.

That was at least interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:49:23 PM

I'm not allowed to argue the multiple accounts issue, because I want to keep my preorder.

What is there to argue? You already admitted that Werner, who has stopped posting since one minute after the post in this thread is you.

Sorry for calling you liars. Werner is a sock puppet account under my control. Sorry for utilizing said account to "troll" you.

With regret,
                                                     Garr255

I don't appreciate you taking my quote out of context.

In order for me to keep my pre-orders Josh is making me do the following:

• Apologize Publicly for calling Josh and BFL liars
  • Admit "Werner" is a sock puppet account uner my control
  • Apologize for using "Werner" to troll him

Therefore, in the best interest of Cognitive, the people who have purchased pre-orders from me, and myself:

Dear Inaba and BFL:

Sorry for calling you liars. Werner is a sock puppet account under my control. Sorry for utilizing said account to "troll" you.

With regret,
                                                     Garr255

Also, I apologize to all who I may have put at risk by speculating that BFL may have been acting in a dishonest fashion. If I had known that the cancellation of orders placed by me would result of this I would not have acted in such a way, as that would be a direct violation of the fiduciary duty imposed on me by handling others' assets.

Oh Fuck off. You've got some nerve, little piece of shit.
Nemesis

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:52:59 PM

Now, aside this BFL story, I never believed in sock-puppets accusations. (call me naive, yes)
I thought...what would be the real purpose of such account?
I mean, what the heck can I do with a new account and I can't do with the old one?

So now that I found that I was wrong...really Garr255, what is the purpose of this Werner account of yours?
I am just curious.

I have been wondering this since I was also doubtful of amount that "sockpuppet" was thrown around.  So taking a brief trip down Werner's history revealed a few interesting points:

I am in the same situation so I invested in this mining company: http://cognitivemining.com/

They already had asic purchase, the first actually. So now we can own part of that first purchase!

Here is a post from March 15th, also in the newbies forum, where Werner is saying that he invested in Cognitivemining. Owned by Garr255.

Here's another post in the same thread from March 27th, in the newbies forum, where Werner is telling them that they can buy The VERY FIRST BFL ASIC Order.  Owned by Garr255.

Speculation from here:  Aside from these the post history has a break from early March to January, and the writing style switching noticeably, and shows tendencies of a non-native English writer in some parts.  This is different from the March-to-present writing, although the amount of text to work with there is admittedly limited.

Its very common for all these mining companies having sock puppets to vouch for their business so they can scam all the newbies.

Josh, please refund this joker and let his mining scam fall apart.

philips

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:59:26 PM

Its very common for all these mining companies having sock puppets to vouch for their business so they can scam all the newbies.

But, but...he said:
I assure you that all others who have interacted me would call me an outstandingly professional and integratable person.

Beans

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:01:05 PM

The order was a Jalapeno initially. I paid to upgrade it to a 60gh/s SC Single, and BFL confirmed that I would not lose my place in line.

The bit-pay guys know the number BFL's database started at, and it was with my order. I placed it within ten seconds of BFL opening the forms, and nobody on the forums claimed a previous preorder until BFL started lying about it. I'm not going to be easily convinced that over 50 people placed orders via paypal exclusively in those ten seconds.

BFL: What's your excuse for this one?

Calm the fck down,

The reason why there are orders b4 you was the last FPGA orders were allowed to convert to ASICs. They've automatically become the first ones in line.

For new orders, its true that you're the first.

Nemesis is correct. There are a number of orders that are before the first Bitpay order, dating back well before #1600.  Garr, you can officially piss off at this point and take your accusations and stick them straight up your ass.  I tried to be nice and I wanted to help you and you give me all sorts of shit and accusations.  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.  Garr, you'll get your order when it comes up in the queue, I'm done looking into your problems or trying to help you.  

Cancelling my orders straight away. You guys do not deserve  the trust and the money of your customers.

I have a descent size order of 60gh units that was paid for at the beginning of april 2012 because my fpga order was never logged in the system. I guess I'm not the only one.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:01:10 PM

In order for me to keep my pre-orders Josh is making me do the following:

• Apologize Publicly for calling Josh and BFL liars
  • Admit "Werner" is a sock puppet account uner my control
  • Apologize for using "Werner" to troll him

Therefore, in the best interest of Cognitive, the people who have purchased pre-orders from me, and myself:

Dear Inaba and BFL:

With regret,
                                                     Garr255

Also, I apologize to all who I may have put at risk by speculating that BFL may have been acting in a dishonest fashion. If I had known that the cancellation of orders placed by me would result of this I would not have acted in such a way, as that would be a direct violation of the fiduciary duty imposed on me by handling others' assets.

Josh the sociopath publicly humiliating customers exploiting their greed and cowardness.

Please ban me from every business in which you will ever be involved, from this very moment I will never ever again give you trust nor money.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:07:01 PM

Here's another post in the same thread from March 27th, in the newbies forum, where Werner is telling them that they can buy The VERY FIRST BFL ASIC Order.  Owned by Garr255.

That was at least interesting.

Look how Garr pumps up the price of his own auction with his Werner sockpuppet. That totally deserves a scammer tag.

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 11:07:21 PM

\jumps off sidelines

Cancelling my orders straight away.

Please, more  of these.. My hardware hasn't shipped yet.

\jumps back onto sidelines

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:20:07 PM

You have to wonder if these people saying they are cancelling their order,  after many months of waiting when shipping is obviously near, actually do so, or even have a BFL order in the first place , and are simply trolling.

For everyone that cancels, several will take their place. It's a sellers market, and looks like it will stay that for a few months at least, until the Avalon chips ship in bulk.

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:29:02 PM

Hey all, regarding the Werner account:

I am not allowed to argue against what I have stated in my apology to BFL and Josh, else they will cancel my orders, which would be devastating.

I had to swallow my pride and set my ego aside so I could act in the best interest of others, as I stated previously. What I can say: It is appalling that someone would accuse me of doing something as low as bidding up my own auctions. You make me sick.

As I said, I'm not going to argue against the all-powerful BFL only because I value those orders more than a few peoples' opinions of me.

--Garr

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:31:13 PM

On a related note, someone posted this old nugget on Reddit about Ocean Marketing / Paul Christoforo that is somewhat apropos.

It's a worthwhile read.

http://venturebeat.com/2011/12/27/ocean-marketing-how-to-self-destruct-your-company-with-just-a-few-measly-emails/
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:37:59 PM

Duly noted Garr and I understand your concerns.  I will get your refund processed first thing tomorrow when I get into the office.

That's not how you do business. You gonna regret that post.
Nemesis

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:45:42 PM

I am not allowed to argue against what I have stated in my apology to BFL and Josh, else they will cancel my orders, which would be devastating.

I had to swallow my pride and set my ego aside so I could act in the best interest of others, as I stated previously. What I can say: It is appalling that someone would accuse me of doing something as low as bidding up my own auctions. You make me sick.

As I said, I'm not going to argue against the all-powerful BFL only because I value those orders more than a few peoples' opinions of me.

--Garr

No no. you only act in the best of YOUR own interest.

Remember how you quickly jumped on calling me a sock puppet?

Douchebag.
Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:49:00 PM

Please, more  of these.. My hardware hasn't shipped yet.

... and probably never will
kakobrekla

Activity: 714

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:49:15 PM

--Garr

After all the dicksucking and scampuppeting, I doubt anything can make you sick.

So funny.

philips

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:50:40 PM

It is appalling that someone would accuse me of doing something as low as bidding up my own auctions. You make me sick.

--Garr

Then what exactly happened here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159808.msg1689855#msg1689855
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:54:24 PM

It is appalling that someone would accuse me of doing something as low as bidding up my own auctions. You make me sick.

--Garr

Then what exactly happened here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159808.msg1689855#msg1689855

I think the thread has a winner now.

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:10:20 AM

This one is even worse:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214965.msg2352295#msg2352295
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:10:44 AM

--Garr

Ouch.  Really good question.
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:11:26 AM

you dont bite the hand that feed you.

You have that backwards.  It is BFL's customers that feed them.  Never forget that fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: