Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104418 times)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:45:52 PM

Anytime sayulita is in control of bitcoin or fiat for his US clients he is effective performing money transmission according to Money Transmission Laws depending in which US State his client is located.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:47:58 PM

Anytime sayulita is in control of bitcoin or fiat for his US clients he is effective performing money transmission according to Money Transmission Laws depending in which US State his client is located.

BCB you are Bitcoin-Brokers competitor.

This is the second time you have ventured onto this thread to throw shade at Bitcoin-Brokers.

There are lots of threads on this forum other than this one, why don't you go find one?

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:00:16 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 03:50:08 PM by sayulita

Wrong.

Bitcoin-Brokers never touches anybody's cash. Cash is deposited by the buyer into the seller's account directly. Bitcoin-Brokers never comes in contact with a bank account, nor touches ANY FIAT whatsoever.

Additionally:

10 FinCEN's regulations provide that whether a person is a money transmitter is a matter of facts and circumstances. The regulations identify six circumstances under which a person is not a money transmitter, despite accepting and transmitting currency, funds, or value that substitutes for currency. 31 CFR § 1010.100(ff)(5)(ii)(A)-(F).
Looking up the six exemption circumstances in 31 CFR § 1010.100(ff)(5) will return the following:

(ii) Facts and circumstances; Limitations. Whether a person is a money transmitter as described in this section is a matter of facts and circumstances. The term “money transmitter” shall not include a person that only:

(A) Provides the delivery, communication, or network access services used by a money transmitter to support money transmission services;
(B) Acts as a payment processor to facilitate the purchase of, or payment of a bill for, a good or service through a clearance and settlement system by agreement with the creditor or seller;
 (C) Operates a clearance and settlement system or otherwise acts as an intermediary solely between BSA regulated institutions. This includes but is not limited to the Fedwire system, electronic funds transfer networks, certain registered clearing agencies regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), and derivatives clearing organizations, or other clearinghouse arrangements established by a financial agency or institution;
 (D) Physically transports currency, other monetary instruments, other commercial paper, or other value that substitutes for currency as a person primarily engaged in such business, such as an armored car, from one person to the same person at another location or to an account belonging to the same person at a financial institution, provided that the person engaged in physical transportation has no more than a custodial interest in the currency, other monetary instruments, other commercial paper, or other value at any point during the transportation;
 (E) Provides prepaid access; or
(F) Accepts and transmits funds only integral to the sale of goods or the provision of services, other than money transmission services, by the person who is accepting and transmitting the funds.

The above two points are also the exact same two points which are the reason why Bitpay didn't need to acquire a Money Transmittor license either.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
suryc

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:12:06 AM

I just wanted to post to say that I used this service a couple of times in the last few days and it was a very smooth process.

Each time, I simply went to the bank and made a deposit and I the bitcoins were sent to me quickly.

Thank you for a great service from a very happy customer.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ardana123

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:27:18 PM

do you support european banks? SEPA deposits into european bank accounts?
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 03:38:32 PM

SEPA is bank to bank transaction.  Why is it needed for this?  Seems like it would be an additional unnecessary step if the deposit is made to the bank account of the coin seller.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:44:10 PM

do you support european banks? SEPA deposits into european bank accounts?

Bitcoin-Brokers accepts buyers and sellers and banks from every country.

If you wanted to list your bitcoins and you have a bank account in Europe, Bitcoin-Brokers would direct buyers to visit your bank and make a cash deposit in Euro or British Pound or whatever your native currency happens to be.

SEPA is a transfer which can be recalled for up to something like 30 days, and for this reason it is not accepted. Only cash deposited directly into the seller's bank account.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:00:07 PM

An offshoot arbitrage discussion of Bitcoin-Brokers was just started. Since the discussion is trading related, I placed the topic over there, yet as a courtesy to followers of this thread, I wanted each of you to be made aware of the thread's existence in case it was of any interest.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251951.msg2676740#msg2676740

Hopefully we can keep the arbitrage talk on that thread. Thanks everybody.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
objectnotfound

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:49:04 PM

If anyone is looking to unload on Bank of America, Sovereign, Citizens, or Webster - let me know!
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:58:16 PM

If anyone is looking to unload on Bank of America, Sovereign, Citizens, or Webster - let me know!

Or better yet...load them at Bitcoin-Brokers so we can safely broker them to this member safely. Wink

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 09:40:23 PM

Just wanted to chime in and say that I bought bitcoins using this service last week for the first time and it was very easy and very FAST.

Will be doing this every month as past of my ongoing question to acquire bitcoins. 
Driice

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:02:30 PM

Hey sayultia!

I plan on using your service in the future, and it really seeems like what I've been looking for.

A suggestion though:
Under each bank have a drop down list or something similar of the different coins for sale. A buyer could then click whichever order they want to get and receive contact information for the seller.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:49:56 PM

Hey sayultia!

I plan on using your service in the future, and it really seeems like what I've been looking for.

A suggestion though:
Under each bank have a drop down list or something similar of the different coins for sale. A buyer could then click whichever order they want to get and receive contact information for the seller.

There are multiple sellers with multiple balances at each bank. Additionally, sometimes their bitcoins have price points which if penetrated no longer are available for purchase.

I have a couple ideas still rolling around in the head as to how to make a better mousetrap, but I have a couple other more pressing issues which require my immediate attention at this time.

Feel free to reach me directly through the helpdesk if you had any specific questions.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
objectnotfound

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:17:53 PM

Or better yet...load them at Bitcoin-Brokers so we can safely broker them to this member safely. Wink

This is what I meant! I just meant let me know so I could go to you and tell you they were being loaded Smiley
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:23:25 PM

This is what I meant! I just meant let me know so I could go to you and tell you they were being loaded Smiley

It's all good. Grin

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:00:14 PM

We have a new seller on board who just listed a single bitcoin at BMO Harris. Its a small amount, but he has more to sell if he can see this one gone. I think he just needs to see that this service is legit, which is understandable.

Might be a good first test order for a first timer.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ginsco

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 08:50:13 PM

sounds a little fishy from over here
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:02:13 PM

sounds a little fishy from over here

I think you mean to say that it "smells a little fishy". Mind you........ maybe fish have a voice.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitCoiner2012

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:19:20 AM

Just dropping more positive feedback, I'll leave it right here!

BTC Long.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:28:26 AM

Expect some news coming out tomorrow regarding www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org 

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: