Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:51:49 AM

When the project is finally able to implement everything that is planned on its platform, it can be such a powerful breakthrough that the Cosmos project cannot even compare closely with how much Cedex can grow in price. Diamonds are used as financial assets only by 1 percent now. Cedex can qualitatively change this ratio and then incredibly big money will pour into this sphere. When this happens, the cedex coin can grow in price hundreds of times. I think it's worth the wait for this chance. Tis is quite real.
They stopped working and their community did not even have any feedback on the investor's question. I think making a profit with CEDEX is very risky and cannot happen because the trading volume of this coin is almost zero. If you believe in CEDEX, invest because you are the only one who is brave enough to participate in this landfill.
The volume of trades on IDEX has increased very much last time. I think the accumulation stage is happening now, and after a while it will begin the rise of price. Recently, I even saw that the first purchase orders appeared on the cedex platform, so I think it is worth being more optimistic about the prospects of the project.
no cedex volume is still zero and its not moving at all. developments are so slow by the team on cedex project and its price value is alot down from its ico price, there should be some news about the developments and after that team should do something for increased its liquidity. without deliver complete product its very risky to invest in this project
CEDEX was temporarily forgotten during the past year and without much attention from investors, the volume reduction is understandable in this project. In my opinion, CEDEX development team has been inactive for the past 1 year and they have not had any official products. Perhaps they have earned enough money from investors and are trying to escape so you have to accept this bad truth

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:41:33 AM

When the project is finally able to implement everything that is planned on its platform, it can be such a powerful breakthrough that the Cosmos project cannot even compare closely with how much Cedex can grow in price. Diamonds are used as financial assets only by 1 percent now. Cedex can qualitatively change this ratio and then incredibly big money will pour into this sphere. When this happens, the cedex coin can grow in price hundreds of times. I think it's worth the wait for this chance. Tis is quite real.
They stopped working and their community did not even have any feedback on the investor's question. I think making a profit with CEDEX is very risky and cannot happen because the trading volume of this coin is almost zero. If you believe in CEDEX, invest because you are the only one who is brave enough to participate in this landfill.
The volume of trades on IDEX has increased very much last time. I think the accumulation stage is happening now, and after a while it will begin the rise of price. Recently, I even saw that the first purchase orders appeared on the cedex platform, so I think it is worth being more optimistic about the prospects of the project.
no cedex volume is still zero and its not moving at all. developments are so slow by the team on cedex project and its price value is alot down from its ico price, there should be some news about the developments and after that team should do something for increased its liquidity. without deliver complete product its very risky to invest in this project
CEDEX was temporarily forgotten during the past year and without much attention from investors, the volume reduction is understandable in this project. In my opinion, CEDEX development team has been inactive for the past 1 year and they have not had any official products. Perhaps they have earned enough money from investors and are trying to escape so you have to accept this bad truth
My opinion - no need to rush things. Everything has its time. CEDEX still shows itself from the good side, but everything has its time. In addition, there is already a platform suitable for trade. She just hasn't won the trust of people in the diamond business.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:53:41 PM

My opinion - no need to rush things. Everything has its time. CEDEX still shows itself from the good side, but everything has its time. In addition, there is already a platform suitable for trade. She just hasn't won the trust of people in the diamond business.

yes no need to rush but there should be some developments, CEDEX project is a big project. probably a year passed since its ICO ended, no reason to trade CEDEX token at the moment because no use of it and if its like investment then investors are fearing to invest because already many investors lost their money to invest in ICOs, 90% project of 2018 and 2019 with a successful ICO are under its ICO price, some of them under 10X from its ICO price
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:54:12 AM

yes no need to rush but there should be some developments, CEDEX project is a big project. probably a year passed since its ICO ended, no reason to trade CEDEX token at the moment because no use of it and if its like investment then investors are fearing to invest because already many investors lost their money to invest in ICOs, 90% project of 2018 and 2019 with a successful ICO are under its ICO price, some of them under 10X from its ICO price
If my memory serves me, then the price at the time of the main sale was $ 0.6. Now the price is $ 0.027141 USD. The situation is difficult for people who have invested their money. But betting rates for the purchase of 3.17685279 ETH and this by and large does not mean anything. It's just that the time hasn't come yet.

zahidmoon

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:53:41 PM

If my memory serves me, then the price at the time of the main sale was $ 0.6. Now the price is $ 0.027141 USD. The situation is difficult for people who have invested their money. But betting rates for the purchase of 3.17685279 ETH and this by and large does not mean anything. It's just that the time hasn't come yet.
right now the price is much down from its ICO price with no 24HRs volume. its a big project need a alot of time to develop and also needs more liquidity for its product selling. surely the time hasn't come. i hope team will deliver its product as they promised
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:30:03 AM

right now the price is much down from its ICO price with no 24HRs volume. its a big project need a alot of time to develop and also needs more liquidity for its product selling. surely the time hasn't come. i hope team will deliver its product as they promised
every day and with each new fall in price, I am more and more disappointed. But on the other hand, there is a good opportunity for speculation. The price smokes + -40%. True lame volumes. And the last deal was 2019-07-02 13:33:05 But, you can collect your dinner in a cheap restaurant for months)))

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:35:40 AM

every day and with each new fall in price, I am more and more disappointed. But on the other hand, there is a good opportunity for speculation. The price smokes + -40%. True lame volumes. And the last deal was 2019-07-02 13:33:05 But, you can collect your dinner in a cheap restaurant for months)))
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cedex-coin/

0 usd as volume? This is like dead token for sure. I suggest don't buy if you aren't patient enough to wait until this token got pump.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:44:31 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cedex-coin/

0 usd as volume? This is like dead token for sure. I suggest don't buy if you aren't patient enough to wait until this token got pump.
After your message, the price increased from 0.00003 to 0.00014))) And the daily volume was 2.5 / You have a positive effect on the token) Another 5-7 such messages and the price may rise before the presale prices...

torry28
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:18:49 PM

After your message, the price increased from 0.00003 to 0.00014))) And the daily volume was 2.5 / You have a positive effect on the token) Another 5-7 such messages and the price may rise before the presale prices...
Now it's $0.03 but with only $638 volume and this token still ranked 2117 on CMC. Just another pump and dump from whales who manipulated this token
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:41:37 PM

Now it's $0.03 but with only $638 volume and this token still ranked 2117 on CMC. Just another pump and dump from whales who manipulated this token
Everything has its time. The telegram chat is live, Saar Levi is responding. https://t.me/c/1137392003/44724. The project lives and develops. There is a ready platform. Wait and see...

torry28
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:19:59 PM

Everything has its time. The telegram chat is live, Saar Levi is responding. https://t.me/c/1137392003/44724. The project lives and develops. There is a ready platform. Wait and see...
And now it's got dumped so hard until -35% since previous price. Dump and pump obviously happened to shit token like this, just sorry to all their investors
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:43:33 PM

And now it's got dumped so hard until -35% since previous price. Dump and pump obviously happened to shit token like this, just sorry to all their investors
This is not what you see. This is not what you know. This is not a start or finish. You don’t understand me))) I specifically translated for you a couplet of a Russian song) In general, in their telegram, I saw this picture as a question about the pump.https://t.me/c/1137392003/45157

zahidmoon

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:38:50 PM

well when the project starts then pump, dump happens but this project is started long ago almost one year old i think. no big development or update is out yet.
price is also too much down, ico investors loss their money specially holders.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:08:44 PM

well when the project starts then pump, dump happens but this project is started long ago almost one year old i think. no big development or update is out yet.
I think so - if the project turns to its community and explains the reason for the current state of affairs, then this is no longer a scam. By stait, who went to the site and watched suggestions for diamonds?

zahidmoon

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:17:41 PM

I think so - if the project turns to its community and explains the reason for the current state of affairs, then this is no longer a scam. By stait, who went to the site and watched suggestions for diamonds?
there should be hard restriction and regulation for every ICO so people avoided by the scams.
progress is not just slow its almost nothing. the main thing is only right now is developments, without that nothing will be good whatever they do
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 06:12:24 AM

it takes time to build an empire.
i quickly checked on twitter and here is what CEDEX posted on the 29th of july:

Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:25:18 AM

Who will buy this coin because I have not had any reason to invest in CEDEX so far. I have been watching this project for over a year now and the news related to this project is very normal and does not have much impact on prices. It is best not to invest and stay away from this coin because this project has no clear development and I believe you will not be able to earn any profits.
zahidmoon

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:59:41 PM

Who will buy this coin because I have not had any reason to invest in CEDEX so far. I have been watching this project for over a year now and the news related to this project is very normal and does not have much impact on prices. It is best not to invest and stay away from this coin because this project has no clear development and I believe you will not be able to earn any profits.
i agree with you because there is no clear developments until now just. circulation supply is still missing. without any progress on the project how could be this project successful in future. and investment on this project could be great loss if no update on developments comes.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 10:40:57 AM

CEDEX tweeted on the 13th august about the new ETF filings:

July/August 2019 ETF Filing Roundup
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:12:10 PM

There was great news), but everyone is still waiting for a miracle. But it all doesn’t go to anma, and the price and volume of trading, and everything looks very sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: