Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance  (Read 23269 times)
Cypherium (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Update: We give our website a new look. Happy New Year! https://www.cypherium.io/landing/index.html
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I do not like the fact that the hardcap is set in uSD 25 million usd.. and the price of the token is in ethereum 1eth=200 in presale. No other info of total hardcap nor ico price.. very unorganized

If presale hardcap is reached, then we will launch ICO at market price. The reason we use this practice is because during the presale period, we are in fact selling an agreement that can be converted to actual tokens in future. By the time of ICO, we will have a ready platform and be selling actual tokens. This will greatly reduce, but not totally eliminate the chance that Cypherium tokens will be considered as securities by SEC.

If the hardcap is reached what percentage of the coins will be left over for sale in the ICO?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

if needed, i will be glad to produce the Italian translations:

here my portfolio:
http://goo.gl/o8QwU5

CHEERS.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Does that mean the 3rd of January, or the 1st of March? There's two different formats for writing dates, which makes the date you posted ambiguous.
kwest1

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:12:13 AM

So, my very basic understanding of the mining is that it's CPU based. What's to prevent someone with a botnet from mining a bunch of coins and taking up a large portion of the network?
Cypherium (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:41:20 AM

Does that mean the 3rd of January, or the 1st of March? There's two different formats for writing dates, which makes the date you posted ambiguous.

No ICO dates yet.
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

I want to throw some money at you guys   Grin

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

Me too
This over inflated ETHER makes me nervous HODLer.
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

Is there a telegram group to follow the ICO?

prowellG

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Interesting concept but i´m afraid to say that "Proof of Work" is the history not the future of blockchain technology. There are smarter ways to circumvent double spending and attacks.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Interesting concept but i´m afraid to say that "Proof of Work" is the history not the future of blockchain technology. There are smarter ways to circumvent double spending and attacks.

Well none of the smarter ways have delivered speed that was promised. Whatever theory might say, results have to back it up. It is still open race with dag,hybrid pbft/pow,hashgraph,lightning,plasma and what not implementations. Anyone delivering capability to screw mastercard,visa will come out as winner for layman.
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
CHorse98

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

When, how, and what is the minimum I can buy? Smiley
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

I believe the team is working on a bounty program. It will most likely be announced when the details regarding the token generation event (ICO) are also announced. I know it takes some time, but let's just wait it out!
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Me too
This over inflated ETHER makes me nervous HODLer.

I finally managed to throw some money at them  Grin

Contact them at the email address listed on their website if you want to join the private pre-sale and if you're willing to invest at least 20 ETH

cryptocorey21

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

When will US/China persons be able to join in? I'm very interested in investing but don't have 20ETH (I just got into crypto 2 weeks ago) and live in the US.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

When will US/China persons be able to join in? I'm very interested in investing but don't have 20ETH (I just got into crypto 2 weeks ago) and live in the US.

When you move out of US/China then you will be free to spend your own money. Grin
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

I am eagerly waiting for the announcement of the bounty program for this project
bozzyboo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

Fundamentally, how will Cypherium be different from Neo - do Neo also use PBFT?

I am wondering what impact the PBFT will have on decentralization?

Also wondering about ICO information?

Thanks Dev.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

the thread created at november 7, 2017 and it almost 2 months
is there any updates about crowdsale or anything in this project ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: