Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1940 times)
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Still, it's better to invest while the trend is going up, today the ICO coin that was given by x10 immediately after entering the exchange, so it makes sense still to invest and not lose money in the trade.

Avdotiy

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:12:42 PM

I wouldn't invest in these... Dont know about Via, but others are definitely shitcoins and will dump as fast as rise, these are good for trading not for investing all the money.
However, this is just my opinion.

Burgergad

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

I wouldn't invest in these... Dont know about Via, but others are definitely shitcoins and will dump as fast as rise, these are good for trading not for investing all the money.
However, this is just my opinion.
Now there is a very interesting coin REQ, I watched it for a very long time, I did not participate in the ICO, but moves on the coin are approaching very strong. You can consider it as an option

markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

It is worth thinking several times before make significant investments into coins that very few people ever heard about. In my opinion the key theme here is subjective estimation of planning investment amount. So, for example, if the contemplated sum was rather small for you it might be a good investment from the risk/reward perspective.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

I guess you were just picking out of information, we know that in the crypto world that altcoins will be known by ranking and by popularity. Any coins that you have stated is unkown to other individuals, I think you should not invest in altcoins choose only bitcoin if your going to HODL it for years.
Xaad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

invest in those coins which have a market for trading.where buyers and sellers are available all the time.that coin will proves very beneficial instead of coin which don't have any official market
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

It is worth thinking several times before make significant investments into coins that very few people ever heard about. In my opinion the key theme here is subjective estimation of planning investment amount. So, for example, if the contemplated sum was rather small for you it might be a good investment from the risk/reward perspective.

before deciding it is much better for the person that he might get some analysis on it this may be gone wrong but how would you able to be learn on how would you invest it if you are not trying to make some experience and make a profit. but make sure before deciding you are 100% sure.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

If you want to invest long term and don't want to be involved in high risks, why haven't you chosen BTC and ETH? All altcoins you mentioned are not popular indeed, I never heard of them. If you want to go with altcoins, then you need to do more research.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:40:11 AM

If you chosen BTC and ETH it's good for you if you want long term investment.
this is good time to invest in altcoin because bitcoin is not fluctuating too much, maybe after few days bitcoin demand will increased and altcoin price will went down.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:13 AM

Now is a very cool moment for buying coins, because if the air continues its ascent to the top and the price will rise, people will pour coins and go to ETH. You can catch this moment and buy cheap coins

JoyofCrypto (OP)

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

So from what I read on this topic most of this forum doesn't kniw any other coins that are not in the top 10 on coinmarketcap. Guess you all need to go read more about altcoins. Ever visited the ANN forum? That's a good place to start.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium I haven't heard of these COINS, you need to be careful, maybe some of these are scams, and you need to relearn some of these COINS.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

I am not very impressed by this list of coins, in my personal view I'd prefer Neo, Byteball, BTX and Bitsend.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

this is not a known coin for me and I didn't investigate them...this is not the best solution for me, because it is important that the coins are sufficiently known
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

before deciding it is much better for the person that he might get some analysis on it this may be gone wrong but how would you able to be learn on how would you invest it if you are not trying to make some experience and make a profit. but make sure before deciding you are 100% sure.
As an investor we should really do all the possible measures for us to decide completely if we are ready to risk money more on cryptocurrencies.If you are ready to risk money to earn money then its your choice.Its just like that and its normal because we are doing business on here therefore risking money would really be just always been part.We just always remember that risk of losing money would really be always there and we should really ready on that and the things we should do on those times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:47:47 PM

as managing use of works with beginning inauguration to attains of the further within the business on crypto finance, investors might collects of deeper on intelligence as referring unit of strategics to put with displacement of funds and risks on investment.

LHCrypto coin developer gives of guarantee for investors to collects of minimum 20% returns as the first year of investment calendar with the plan of involvesment, as investor might join the ICO as set to begins at 12/4/2017

Coin price set with the beginning value of $0,10 and grows now to becomes of $0,144

Details with the investment projects is available at http://lh-crypto.io

mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

I don't know these coins but I can advice you to go for NEO and Deeponion. Both have lots of potential, however If you did research go for it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Burgergad

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

I am not very impressed by this list of coins, in my personal view I'd prefer Neo, Byteball, BTX and Bitsend.
It seems to me that NEO has already outlived itself, because there are very powerful other projects better than NEO. And most likely that in 2018 they will perfectly show themselves and show in full. I think it's better to invest in several new block projects of NEO type and make a profit

tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

Never heard of those coins. It can be really risky to invest in them probably.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

it is really depending on you which altcoin you want to invest with but you should've done a further research so that you won't regret investing with that altcoins. always be wary so that scam would be prevented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: