Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin  (Read 2032 times)
HBT_HE (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin
that is not a good idea to sell all your assets even your house. investment in bitcoin takes time to make profit what would you do if all your money is in bitcoin? even though you believe it always remember that there is always a great risk in bitcoin so invest only what can you afford to lose.
My goal this year is to make more money, and then change it all into bitcoin, and so on the day of its appreciation, luxury car beauty will come to me Grin
Shannykhan44

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:55:34 AM

It is a purely digital creation created by open source software that mines for new Bitcoins using highly complicated computational algorithms. It also has a fixed quantity. Once a certain number of Bitcoins are created, no new ones can be made. It is due to this combination of factors that a Bitcoin is such a hard investment commodity now. :-*I really like Bitcoin. I own Bitcoins. It's a store of value, a distributed ledger. It's a great place to put assets, especially in places like Argentina with 40 percent inflation, where $1 today is worth 60 cents in a year, and a government's currency does not hold value. It's also a good investment vehicle if you have an appetite for risk. But it won't be a currency until volatility slows down." Kiss Sad Undecided Kiss
HBT_HE (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

You can work for it or buy what you can afford instead of selling your house. Nobody can tell you that you can buy it back after 3 years.
This is an investment. In my opinion, bitcoin is a very safe form of currency, and its amount is now almost the same, so its value will only become higher and higher.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:09:18 AM

Yes,I think that smart people have bought a Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency. It is the best opportunity for investors who are really want to invest on it and earn more.Moreover, it is the smart choice. Because, it's price is so high.It had reached a good amount of money yet.So this statement is ture that smart people have bought Bitcoin

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
HBT_HE (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

My confidence level in Bitcoin is definitely high. I normally invest with my spare money, the money I can afford to lose. I feel that Bitcoin value is going to be as high as the sky, there is no limits to its growth.
Yes, I think so, too. It's an investment, a high return investment.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

Smart people can see the future.  When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.  And then they move their fund and invest on it since they believe it is always best to invest on a first mover as bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HBT_HE (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:46:12 AM

Smart people can see the future.  When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.  And then they move their fund and invest on it since they believe it is always best to invest on a first mover as bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.
[/quote Grin]Yes, now people don't know enough about it, and when more people know it, it's worth more
moudazhang

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

I quite agree with you, but I didn't reach the point of selling the house. I invested my spare money into bitcoin. Hope to make money Grin
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

I came to know vabout bitcoin in the year 2015 and I noticed bitcoin is price at 400 USD only but from the time last year halving happened and after that bitcoin price bumps to more value in the chart.
Especially this year we will find more adoption and price bump on the chart.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:58:48 AM

the people who have bought bitcoin by the starting are smart because in the starting the bitcoin price was 1rupees but it has reached to 8100$
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

It would be better to say that informed people and people with good connections bought it. Bitcoin is online data that not all people were acquainted with and still ain't. People are always looking some kind of stability in their life and Bitcoin is changeable in every way. Half of the people don't even know what bitcoin is and in that half, they are smart people too. I agree that smart people saw potential in Bitcoin and that smart people created it and calculated probability of the rising curve in the future, but I would say that young people are buying bitcoin cause they are children of the modern time that includes internet.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

I'm not going to sell a bitcoin in three years. But real estate, stocks, these things have to be kept. Especially the real estate, without the house, there is no place to access the Internet, it is not easy to buy bitcoin, ha ha
Agree. I think it's better to buy not only Bitcoin, but also Etheririum and others top alt's.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

I came to know vabout bitcoin in the year 2015 and I noticed bitcoin is price at 400 USD only but from the time last year halving happened and after that bitcoin price bumps to more value in the chart.
Especially this year we will find more adoption and price bump on the chart.

Yes and the smart people i guess have bought majority of them and are in their possession. Bitcoin has really helped many of us have an avenue or an opportunity to invest our little incomes we make from our respective jobs which hitherto would have been spent unknowingly.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

I don't think what you did was smart. Smart people plan their investments well. Yes Bitcoin maybe is the best investment as of now but since it is a high reward investment expect that it has a high risk. Why would you sell everything that you have to buy bitcoin, you should at least keep something for your future just incase bitcoin crashed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

congratulation mate your strategy is working and your smart decision for your investment, people bought bitcoin in time on dump are now very happy look at the bitcoin price hit 8000$ and now get beautiful profit return because of price increase.

BenR

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

Many people have done really well, but like all investments, it's a question of when you buy and when you sell. Yes, right now pretty much everyone who bought has made some money... except for those who sold when the price went down and they were afraid of a crash. But that *could* happen again.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

yes because only smart people who can use bitcoin, bitcoin digital and intangible money can only be used over the internet network.and smart people know which one is good or not for their future, therefore he buys and uses bitcoin to invest in the long run.
moudazhang

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

I don't think what you did was smart. Smart people plan their investments well. Yes Bitcoin maybe is the best investment as of now but since it is a high reward investment expect that it has a high risk. Why would you sell everything that you have to buy bitcoin, you should at least keep something for your future just incase bitcoin crashed.
So I think he's crazy, and I can't believe it Shocked
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

yes because only smart people who can use bitcoin, bitcoin digital and intangible money can only be used over the internet network.and smart people know which one is good or not for their future, therefore he buys and uses bitcoin to invest in the long run.
I don't think that the smart people can only use bitcoin because those people who are just average can still use bitcoin and make a difference in their lives. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and it doesn't have any standards for the people who want to use it and get the benefits because with a great determination, they can already make a lot of difference for having bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you are smart or not, the only thing that matter is your determination.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

I don't think I would be capable to do what you did, that is big leap of faith. But that doesn't mean that you have made a mistake. I also believe that bitcoin will continue to grow, maybe not as fast as so far, but it will grow that is for sure. I am not able to do what you did, but I have start sving as much bitcoin as I can. That much from me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: