Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin  (Read 2032 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

Grin Grin Grin yeah i think im smart now because i bought some bitcoin too Smiley and thanks for those regretful day of my life not buying bitcoin before i saw how does bitcoin move it price and become the most expensive and i learned and have some bitcoin on my wallet now Cheesy

At your service
oyoW9Pie8oh

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

price that increase fast is who make people buy bitcoin and all hope to be rich fast
Raju149

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

It is not about smartness, but all about risk. Anything that involves risk will surely pay off later, though it might take time.
massimo.crypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

yes because only smart people who can use bitcoin, bitcoin digital and intangible money can only be used over the internet network.and smart people know which one is good or not for their future, therefore he buys and uses bitcoin to invest in the long run.
I don't think that the smart people can only use bitcoin because those people who are just average can still use bitcoin and make a difference in their lives. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and it doesn't have any standards for the people who want to use it and get the benefits because with a great determination, they can already make a lot of difference for having bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you are smart or not, the only thing that matter is your determination.

Agreed. it has nothing to do with iq. even average person can buy it and invest it.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

Bitcoin is more popular than a year ago, because it has grown by 1000%, people say more about it. It can be paid in many places and is very practical, so I'm not surprised that new people buy it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin

why would you do all those things? lmao man, you just need  to sell a half asset exclude house. that's enough I think. Not only smart people bought it, many people also regret not to buy when the rate is not as high now and they learn to be a smart too. But be calm, there always be any corrections to bitcoin value, so you just wait the right time and then do like smart people buy alot, and wait till the rate to the moon,again Smiley  Yeah nowadays bitcoin really high rate, because many big investors begin to buy it and also many people interested to bitcoin and grow supply and demand. CMIIW Smiley
oralsimplify

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:14:09 PM

True, some smart people who know how to take and avoid risks at the same time have the right to buy bitcoin. Otherwise, just don't!
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:02:29 AM

Visionary people always predict what the future holds. They have high expectations on what they believe in. As a matter of fact, they believe that bitcoin will continue to grow even after ten years. That is why they buy bitcoin now, hold it, then they will sell it if they want to.

Added to that, I really want to buy bitcoin, but I do not have money to do so. Every time I get bitcoin, I waste it on useless things. I really should try to save in the future.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

I think it's reasonable to pay attention to this technology...maybe not all will choose bitcoin, but to understand the technology and have your opinion on this is useful for every reasonable person
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

Yeah, I completely agree with this. Already whoever invested their money before the institutional investors started investing in bitcoin called smart money.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

It's stupid to sell real property and all your assets. Although I doubt that bitcoin will crash soon, I'll never invest everything I have in crypto. Smart people have bought bitcoins when they had costed less than $1k. Others are just trend followers.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:36 PM

It's stupid to sell real property and all your assets. Although I doubt that bitcoin will crash soon, I'll never invest everything I have in crypto. Smart people have bought bitcoins when they had costed less than $1k. Others are just trend followers.
Why not? smart people sees bitcoin as one of the best source of income nowadays, bitcoin is somehow a far from the reality in investing in stock market because it will just give you enough return of investment unlike in bitcoin wherein you can earn more than what you are expecting, actually you can earn daily here.
immunitychilly

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

Bitcoin is like an investment that have factors to consider. Smart people who wants to save up and let it grow would go for the method where they can get bigger benefits.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

Confidence is a good thing that can make us have spirit to do something so confidence is very important.
But very confidence out of normal can kill yourself.
Dont ever sell house and other asset to buy bitcoin. Becuase bitcoin is very fluctuate.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Admittedly, this is a very bold decision
I myself will not be able to do that, but think again before making a decision, because the same you are risking your life
Bitcoin is unpredictable, what if tomorrow the price goes down, and you've sold the house and all its assets?
You will lose everything, think relevant, not too ambitious
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

It is not necessary to sell all your asset because there are still a lot of ways where you can earn bitcoins. You can work on bounty campaigns or invest btc or altcoins and start trading in the market, if you are wealthy enough and have huge amount of capital then you can build your own mining rig and earn coins passively.

tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Smart people can see the future.  When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.  And then they move their fund and invest on it since they believe it is always best to invest on a first mover as bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

I think it's not good if you sell your house, if I think if you have a little capital for me, no problem, if you want to quickly get results with little capital, you can invest in trading in alt.itu for me very quickly. . You get a profit, even with a small capital will be 3x from now. I know the daily bitcoin price is always up. So in the long run you will get a lot of bitcoin.
Viet

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

HODL on for dear life

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
missycoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

I thing it is wrong to put all eggs in one basket, it would be wiser to split your money into several crypto's and have a smaller risk to loose them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: