Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2996 times)
Advk7700

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:45:10 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Because people nowadays doesn't love or like someone for long time and this make other person jealous
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Because of their love they are so jealous that someone does not feel jealous when he does not love someone.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:09:42 AM

because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.

Being jealous is just common to us. One of the reason is we wanted the attention of our love ones will be only on us we feel that we somehow very important person. Jealousy is combination of insecure we are not contented what we have, we are seeking more attention from others.

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

We all got jealous because were humans, it is normal to get jealous because nobodies perfect.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Who is most jealous is insecure in himself or  cheating himself or simply the owner. In any case it's wrong
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

For me jealousy causes to blunder,because of misunderstanding.Why are you still jealous of something or someone you already own.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:34:48 PM

Because of their insecurities, some people are not contented in their lives that's why they also want to have much better than what they have right now, all of us wants to be better but there are still some people that have all they needed in life but still don't contented of their life they saw people that are more than of what they having. That person like that,  wants to be more successful than anyone.
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Most of the people suffer from jealousy because they are not
contented on what they have.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

I believe that people suffer from jealousy, because they have no inner life...they are not self-inflicted by themselves and are tormented by the attitude of other people towards themselves
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

most people suffering from jealousy because they are not contented for what they have. and they always want what others have even they can't have that one, can't afford that one. and some others get jealous because they are full of insecurities in there life and full of insecurities with their own life.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:24 AM

people suffer from jealousy because they know how to live their own life without comparing their life to others. They doesn't know how to handle their failures so they tend to blame it others. And also they got jealous to others because they don't know how to be contented with what they have, they doesn't know how to appreciate things.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

By default, jealousy is in every man. It is actually a negative feeling that erupts from within. The ability to curb and control it, is what matters.

moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

I think this is from the lack of contentment in life. If one is truly content with what he has then I don't see the point of envying what others have. But instead be thankful with what we have right now.
mikel00

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:30:28 AM

in my opinion people dont know to be contended and thankful they want more so that why people suffering from jealousy
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:33:16 AM

Jealousy is a feeling when you compare yourself to others. If you accept that each individual will have their own success in their own way, jealousy will be eliminated. Whenever you feel jealous, just remember that hard work beats talent when talent fails to work.
Smiley
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

If you accept that each individual will have their own success in their own way, jealousy will be eliminated. Whenever you feel jealous, just remember that hard work beats talent when talent fails to work.
Smiley

Not all the time. There are people who are lucky who already have talent and are hardworking and wealthy. It's hard to compare your self from people like them. If you do, well you will fail and would increase your jealousy because you can't beat them in any way.

Jealousy is a feeling when you compare yourself to others.
That is where everything starts, when you think that you must get better than people around you or you consider your self as elite and on the top of them while you are not.

Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:16:43 AM

People will suffering from jealousy because sometimes they cant accept what's happining especially when it come to there loveone....some are suffering jelousy because they lack of attention

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

we suffered form jealousy and envy because we  see others better than ourselves, we see them bigger, more blessed than we are, we though we are far behind, that they are more capable to work than we are, more loving.. these are our thoughts of inadequacy and inferiority.. the more we think of it the bigger they become.. and we felt like smaller than we think we are...when we felt these things creep into our mind and heart.. say to yourself.. I am special.. I can do my best of who I am.. no matter what I saw in them.. I am responsible and capable to work on progress for my own success... say it..believe it.. make it happen... prove yourselves and others that you can.. and even if you fail.. at least you try and that is something to be happy with..

Gloria23u

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:40:02 AM

Because other people have more money than you, material conditions better than you, but you can only stay in just this place will have a jealous, others had better than you
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:59:34 AM

We experience jealousy and envy in many different areas in our lives in many kinds or in many forms, personally if we are jealous over something physical aspect maybe you thought they are prettier/handsome than you, more capable than you and more talented than you are, another things when comes to work and in status in life financially. These are all stem in our own insecurity or low self-esteem, just bear in mind that we are all created special human being and whatever talents we have or no matter how plain we seem to be, still we have one thing that they not have, work on your craft and do your best, challenge yourselves to excel and do not compare yourself to others cause each one is unique.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: